Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Now that’s the Nicole we all know and love. :) That’s what I like to see - back in super-bitch mode. Summer Bay needs someone like that to stir things up a bit. I’m a bit surprised she just stood there and took that telling-off from Kirsty. Maybe she’ll try and get her back on the trip.

Bartlett, not in your wildest dreams………..

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that’s the Nicole we all know and love. :) That’s what I like to see - back in super-bitch mode. Summer Bay needs someone like that to stir things up a bit. I’m a bit surprised she just stood there and took that telling-off from Kirsty. Maybe she’ll try and get her back on the trip.

Oh.I was actually thinking Nicole wasn't being a bitch(well, okay, she was, just not a super-bitch)and didn't really deserve the telling-off.She's a cow towards the girl we've never seen before but I thought she was genuinely trying to help Geoff.Although it might have been best if she'd told him what her plan was first.

Oh.I was actually thinking Nicole wasn't being a bitch(well, okay, she was, just not a super-bitch)and didn't really deserve the telling-off.She's a cow towards the girl we've never seen before but I thought she was genuinely trying to help Geoff.Although it might have been best if she'd told him what her plan was first.

I agree - she was trying to help Geoff, although treating everyone else badly! I thought the way that Kirsty spoke to her was a bit out of order too - she's the adult and what she said was a bit harsh. I'm sure Nicole will try to get her own back on the trip - she won't take that humiliation from Kirsty.

On another note, I can't believe they've gone down this road with Martha - I mean how much trauma does one person need - a paternity saga and cancer scare all at once. :(

OK perhaps I was being a bit harsh but I’m still not sure. I think Nicole genuinely likes Geoff (as he seems to give her the attention she craves) but I still think she wanted to get one over on that girl. There was also her knocking Ruby’s drink over on purpose and refusing to apologise to Kirsty for bumping into her and knocking the coffee into her dress. That is just common courtesy. I actually really like Nicole and feel perhaps she is just lonely but I don’t want her to turn good just yet. Like I said I would like to see her cause some trouble and stir things up. It makes for better storylines.

I think Nicole was being a cow shes hurting but instead of dealing with it shes taking it out on everyone else, a total coward. I was glad Kirsty had a go at her it might do her good and I think in the end she'll respect her.I'm personally bored of Nicole but then I've never liked that kind of character.

I can't believe what they're doing with Martha either can't her and Jack be happy for 5 minurtes?

Did my ears deceive me or did the woman doing the voice over at the beginning say ' Martha hasn't even gone to uni yet...'?

No, I heard that too.Obviously someone can't tell the difference between Martha and Matilda.Oh well...

Yeah, that's one weird school camp.There only appears to be a couple of dozen students there yet they include all the characters we know, bar Aden and Mattie(who might not be there anymore), even though they're in three different age groups!

I have just got back from holiday and will blend my comments together from the episodes i have seen first off I talk about Kristy i get she's been on the run but how could she not have a clue about email and computers she's acting like their alien to her surely she did them when just was at school and I think she also flirts with Baralet abit or is it just me who thinks that I thought she was a bitch to Nicole aswell like Nicole said it was out of school hours

How come Ruby has forgotten Pat so quickly and made all these friends at school in a space of 2 days that would never happen and since when did everyone know Aden and Belle are a couple

ok rant over now

Archived