Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I have to say it:Just how stupid are Aden and Belle?Let's leave aside the number of opportunities they have to involve the police before it's too late(Don't stand there bleating, Belle, do it!) and move on to the bit where they find Larry about to do a runner...and just drive off and leave him there, expecting him to stick around for them to come back.Given that Belle was driving and there didn't seem to be any reason for him to go, why didn't Aden stay with him?

Another word on Geoff's dubious morality:He wants to help Axel's family(which seems well-intentioned if a bit naive)but then tells Annie to stay away from Jai, even though he's clearly hurting and needs a friend?And then Irene tells her the same?Good on her for ignoring them both.

The reason they delayed telling the police was as Aden said to Belle he wanted to be sure it was Larry that was the hit and run driver before telling the police. But I do agree leaving him there on his own was stupid, even though he (Larry) said where would he go :huh: The way he tried to lay a guilt trip on Aden was typical of an alcoholic. Don't think it will be long before he is caught.

As for Geoff wanting to help Axel's family Annie was being more honest than him - Geoff was hardly a fan of his considering waht Axel had done to Melody. Even so he didn't deserve to die. BTW did he ever go to court for his assualt at all? The reason Irene wanted to stop Annie going to see Jai was because she was going to tell him who had done it when it wasn't really down to her to tell him, that should be down to Miles.

Morag and Ross get married this week which is rather quick, we haven't heard anything about any arrangements for it. Let's hope all goes well and they have a happy marriage. :D

Okay, here goes.Aden's decision to delay telling the police was understandable...but wrong.Like Belle said, if he was innocent there wouldn't be a problem and since Aden wasn't thinking clearly she really should have insisted rather than just going along with everything he said.As for a guilt trip...I could make a comment about Aden saying Larry would be back on the grog at the first setback and then, er, giving him a setback that put him back on the grog but I think I'll refrain.

We were told Axel was given community service and as far as I'm aware you have to go to court for that.Guess we must have been looking the other way.

As for Irene...I almost agree with you, except Irene doesn't say Miles should tell him, she says he'll hear it on the grapevine.It's surely better someone tells him directly rather than he overhears it in the Diner.Annie probably isn't the best choice but at least she cares, whereas Irene seems not to be bothered what happens.

I see that Miles has picked up on Martin's interest in Kirsty so it wasn't our imagination, but she still hasn't twigged.

Kirsty today made a comment about loving Kane forever though, so is Miles/Martin heading for heartbreak

Still nine years is a long time and in soap terms an absolute age. And let’s face it Kirsty said she was lonely. She’s only human and bound to have needs. Remember the old saying - “Out of sight, out of mind….”

H&ALover "I may be weird but whenever Nicole is on screen I can't really concentrate on what she or anyone else is saying because I can't take my eyes off her mouth, it seems to have a life of its own."

Me too its driving me mad!!

I'm so glad they followed up on the Mattie and Ric storyline looking forward to seeing what happens. She said they broke up 2 weeks ago does that mean we're seeing the eps that Oz saw after the break for the Olympics?

Did anyone notice how awkward the scene was i think in Mondays ep were Miles Kirsty, Bartlett and Leah were all in the same room together, do you think it was intentional or just badly done?

I really hope they have some happier storylines soon its been so depressing. I don't think it'll take Kirsty long to get over Kane I didn't get what she saw in him anyway.

H&ALover "I may be weird but whenever Nicole is on screen I can't really concentrate on what she or anyone else is saying because I can't take my eyes off her mouth, it seems to have a life of its own."

Me too its driving me mad!!

I'm so glad they followed up on the Mattie and Ric storyline looking forward to seeing what happens. She said they broke up 2 weeks ago does that mean we're seeing the eps that Oz saw after the break for the Olympics?

Did anyone notice how awkward the scene was i think in Mondays ep were Miles Kirsty, Bartlett and Leah were all in the same room together, do you think it was intentional or just badly done?

I really hope they have some happier storylines soon its been so depressing. I don't think it'll take Kirsty long to get over Kane I didn't get what she saw in him anyway.

No we're not there yet! Still got a couple of weeks to go I think...before the Australian olympic cliffhanger i mean....they stopped for 2 weeks and we stopped for 3 so we're another weeks behind them again (we had been catching up with them lol)

Archived