Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not liking the ric/kirsty kiss but by the looks of it neither did either of them lol

Yeah where did that come from? I understand Ric was confused about hearing that guys voice on the phone - but Kirsty - they had hardly said 2 words to each other before? :unsure: It'll certainly be awkward now with them living together!

Liked seeing that stuff too with Mattie at Uni - I quite like the rare scenes they do outside of Summer Bay.

I see that Miles has picked up on Martin's interest in Kirsty so it wasn't our imagination, but she still hasn't twigged.

Kirsty today made a comment about loving Kane forever though, so is Miles/Martin heading for heartbreak

Still nine years is a long time and in soap terms an absolute age. And let’s face it Kirsty said she was lonely. She’s only human and bound to have needs. Remember the old saying - “Out of sight, out of mind….”

True, I cant really see Kirsty staying faithful to Kane for long <_<

Miles slightly annoyed me when he told Ric off for kissing Kirsty. Perhaps he was jealous. Obviously Leah fancies her chances with him and I’m sure it’s not long before the green-eyed monster rears its ugly head again because I think she may have missed the boat.

At first I wasn’t too keen on Charlie but now I’m starting to warm to her. I really like Ruby too. She is a breath of fresh air…

Miles slightly annoyed me when he told Ric off for kissing Kirsty. Perhaps he was jealous. Obviously Leah fancies her chances with him and I’m sure it’s not long before the green-eyed monster rears its ugly head again because I think she may have missed the boat.

At first I wasn’t too keen on Charlie but now I’m starting to warm to her. I really like Ruby too. She is a breath of fresh air…

I think Miles was jealous, it is obvious he likes Kirsty

Will be interesting to see what happens with Leah, did you see her face when Kirsty agreed to move in with Miles <_<

I agree about Charlie, pairing her up with Roman was a great idea :)

Will be interesting to see what happens with Leah, did you see her face when Kirsty agreed to move in with Miles <_<

Yeah, Miles annoyed me as well, for possibly the first time ever-I think he was way too harsh on Ric. Although we got a scene of Kirsty and Ric resolving their differences, we could probably have done with one of Miles admitting he overreacted.Instead it'll probably just be forgotten.

Im not quite sure what i'd like to see. I used to love the thought of Miles & Leah getting together but putting Kirsty into the equation has slightly confused me, as i think they make a cute couple as well

Just picking up on the point about Charlie & Roman, i love them together :wub: they seem to have an amazing chemistry and they look really great together :D

Lastly Morag's wedding, i though it was very understated but beautiful, i somehow didn't picture Morag going for a big glitzy affair :lol: I hope they keep "Moss" together because i think they really suit each other :)

Slightly off topic, what was that random guy in the background all about, grinning inanely? He was really annoying me :lol:

Certainly looks like Leah has changed mind about Miles, has she left it too late though? Isn't Kirsty a little young for Miles?Perhaps the reason Charlie is now OK about her dad and Morag is because she has Roman and it has put a different slant to her thinking.

It was a lovely wedding, liked Ross's line the night before about the next time he saw her she would be dressed in a merinque! Can't quite see Morag in a merinque, what she did wear was definitely her.

Although I am not her biggest fan, Martha looked lovely.

Archived