Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

H&ALover "I may be weird but whenever Nicole is on screen I can't really concentrate on what she or anyone else is saying because I can't take my eyes off her mouth, it seems to have a life of its own."

Me too its driving me mad!!

I'm so glad they followed up on the Mattie and Ric storyline looking forward to seeing what happens. She said they broke up 2 weeks ago does that mean we're seeing the eps that Oz saw after the break for the Olympics?

Did anyone notice how awkward the scene was i think in Mondays ep were Miles Kirsty, Bartlett and Leah were all in the same room together, do you think it was intentional or just badly done?

I really hope they have some happier storylines soon its been so depressing. I don't think it'll take Kirsty long to get over Kane I didn't get what she saw in him anyway.

No we're not there yet! Still got a couple of weeks to go I think...before the Australian olympic cliffhanger i mean....they stopped for 2 weeks and we stopped for 3 so we're another weeks behind them again (we had been catching up with them lol)

After looking at the updated episodes list on this site we are two months behind Oz.

No H&A tonight due to footy (drat) but two episodes tomorrow.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an aside...unless I've got the timescale of recent episodes wrong, Ross and Morag's wedding was the same time as Axel's funeral.If Jai had wanted Miles to take him, that would have been a really interesting telegram...

I noticed there was very little coverage of the funeral, even though it was the wedding of Morag and Ross, would it have been so difficult to have a couple of scenes of the funeral, possibly a few with Jai as well feeling very upset <_<

Perhaps the reason Charlie is now OK about her dad and Morag is because she has Roman and it has put a different slant to her thinking.

I'm completely confused with Charlie. She doesn't seem the type of woman to send Morag nutty texts. I would've completely understood if she was upset about the wedding that would make sense as their mum hasn't been dead that long but both her and Ruby were all smiles. I think they should at least of had a conversation about it or had the girls putting on a brave face at the wedding but still being upset really. Maybe the writers realised they'd made Charlie too cold a t the start as they've completely changed her character-I like her better now though.

Thanks for the info I'm surprised we're still so far behind Oz.

Perhaps the reason Charlie is now OK about her dad and Morag is because she has Roman and it has put a different slant to her thinking.

I'm completely confused with Charlie. She doesn't seem the type of woman to send Morag nutty texts. I would've completely understood if she was upset about the wedding that would make sense as their mum hasn't been dead that long but both her and Ruby were all smiles. I think they should at least of had a conversation about it or had the girls putting on a brave face at the wedding but still being upset really. Maybe the writers realised they'd made Charlie too cold a t the start as they've completely changed her character-I like her better now though.

Certainly did seem a very quick change of mind and attitude by Charlie, perhaps your'e right about the writers did change their minds about her character. I reckon she could still be prickly if she wanted to though.

Certainly did seem a very quick change of mind and attitude by Charlie, perhaps your'e right about the writers did change their minds about her character. I reckon she could still be prickly if she wanted to though.

I think that being with Roman has calmed Charlie down a lot, but will we see the same Charlie if Roman finishes with her ?

I dont want them to break up and I would be suprised if they did, but it would be interesting to see how they would do it if it did happen <_<

On todays episodes, I was quite impressed with it

First thing, poor Belle. I understand that Aden has a troubled past but there was no need for him to have a go at Belle like that :angry:

I am also interested to see what happens between Roman, Nicole and Elliot, if done right I think it could be a really good storyline <_<

I really liked Roman at first but now all he seems to do is frown and moan. I hope they give him some better material soon - obviously his relationship with Nicole is meant to be full of angst but it would be nice to see some fun times between them as well, and I'd really like him to get together with someone other than Charlie, who I just can't warm to at all. His friendship with Miles seemed promising but they don't seem to be following that up lately.

Archived