Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes, thumbs down to Aden.Freaking out was understandable but turning on Belle like that was way out of line.Interesting he didn't feel the need to treat Nicole that badly when they tried it.

Thats a very good point

Surely if he was going to react like he did to Belle, he should have done the same for Nicole. Im not defending what he did but like you said it seems strange how he reacted differently to both Belle and Nicole <_<

Is that a continuity error or perhaps Aden didn’t really like Nicole in that way so he wasn’t under as much pressure. Because he likes Belle so much perhaps he felt he couldn’t handle the situation so he flipped out.

I think it was a continuity error, if he didnt like Nicole in that way then really he would not have let it get that far in the first place <_<

If I remember correctly Nicole came on to Aden whereas with Belle (and as they are seeing each other) it was a joint decision. He honestly thought he could go through with it. The reason he lashed out at Belle and what he said was very cruel was to cover his shame at not being able to.

That´s true, although if I remember correctly Aden told Rachel that he wanted to sleep with Nicole but couldn´t bring himself to do it.

And yes, thumbs down to Aden.Freaking out was understandable but turning on Belle like that was way out of line.Interesting he didn't feel the need to treat Nicole that badly when they tried it.

Thats a very good point

Surely if he was going to react like he did to Belle, he should have done the same for Nicole. Im not defending what he did but like you said it seems strange how he reacted differently to both Belle and Nicole <_<

Is that a continuity error or perhaps Aden didn’t really like Nicole in that way so he wasn’t under as much pressure. Because he likes Belle so much perhaps he felt he couldn’t handle the situation so he flipped out.

I think it was a continuity error, if he didnt like Nicole in that way then really he would not have let it get that far in the first place <_<

If I remember correctly Nicole came on to Aden whereas with Belle (and as they are seeing each other) it was a joint decision. He honestly thought he could go through with it. The reason he lashed out at Belle and what he said was very cruel was to cover his shame at not being able to.

That´s true, although if I remember correctly Aden told Rachel that he wanted to sleep with Nicole but couldn´t bring himself to do it.

Last night Nicole confirmed what I said, she came onto Aden and he bottled it. Do we reckon Nicole is still a virgin despite all her big talk and the way she keeps trying to bed various guys? Speaking of Nicole as annoying as she is I don't think she deserves whatever Elliot has in store for her, he definitely has a hidden agenda regarding Roman and his brother's death. There has been another time leap in the Bay, last night we saw Charlie and Ruby at Leahs', obviously having moved in, yet it was only last week in viewing time that Leah was only thinking of asking them to move in. :huh: Does make it confusing when they do that. Why is Martha keeping it a secret from Roman that she has gone ahead with the paternity test?

last night we saw Charlie and Ruby at Leahs', obviously having moved in, yet it was only last week in viewing time that Leah was only thinking of asking them to move in. :huh: Does make it confusing when they do that.

Yes, I noticed that too - but I just assumed I had missed something - it might have been nice to see them at least being asked by Leah to move in. I don't remember either Charlie or Ruby even talking to Leah at all before - never mind having any kind of friendship. :huh:

Poor Roman - he's having a bit of a stressful time at the moment - but it's no excuse to ignore Charlie - if I was her I'd probably have told him to get lost by now (actually on 2nd thoughts I probably wouldn't have - I'd probably put up with quite a lot from Roman before I told him to get lost :P )

Poor Roman - he's having a bit of a stressful time at the moment - but it's no excuse to ignore Charlie - if I was her I'd probably have told him to get lost by now (actually on 2nd thoughts I probably wouldn't have - I'd probably put up with quite a lot from Roman before I told him to get lost :P )

LOL

I agree, but after todays episode, it looks like Roman and Charlie are getting back on track :)

Thats a very good point

Last night Nicole confirmed what I said, she came onto Aden and he bottled it. Do we reckon Nicole is still a virgin despite all her big talk and the way she keeps trying to bed various guys? Speaking of Nicole as annoying as she is I don't think she deserves whatever Elliot has in store for her, he definitely has a hidden agenda regarding Roman and his brother's death. There has been another time leap in the Bay, last night we saw Charlie and Ruby at Leahs', obviously having moved in, yet it was only last week in viewing time that Leah was only thinking of asking them to move in. :huh: Does make it confusing when they do that. Why is Martha keeping it a secret from Roman that she has gone ahead with the paternity test?

I think Aden wanted to sleep with Nicole but didn't care about her whereas he's falling For Belle. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Nicole but I feel bad for Roman. It's just been so depressing lately! I really wanted the baby to be Jacks have the writers had labotomys its just too much we need some happiness!

I really hope they give Roman a bit of happiness soon as well, the poor guy has just had to much misery heaped on him to soon :(

I can understand how Jack feels but he was totally out of order the way he spoke to Roman. It is Martha's decision nobody elses. Roman did try and change her mind same as Jack did but to no avail.

Is Matty going to be able to talk Ric round, obviously nothing happened between her and Nathan he was fully dressed but as to why he was asleep in her bed is another matter.

I can understand how Jack feels but he was totally out of order the way he spoke to Roman. It is Martha's decision nobody elses. Roman did try and change her mind same as Jack did but to no avail.

I agree that Jack was out of order by what he said but I can understand why. I think he is scared of losing Martha

However, I think he is also jealous of the baby being Romans. I think if it was his Jack may react differently <_<

Archived