Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Ugh, I hate the paternity storyline and I hate Kirsty and Miles. Well no, actually, I don't hate Kirsty and Miles, I like them both a lot, just not as a couple! :angry: For once I actually wish Leah would stick her beak in and stop them getting together.

Bless Ric and Matilda though. I always knew they'd get a happy ending. :wub: Maybe now Mark has left the show he'll have time to get a haircut! :lol:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I hate the paternity storyline and I hate Kirsty and Miles. Well no, actually, I don't hate Kirsty and Miles, I like them both a lot, just not as a couple! :angry: For once I actually wish Leah would stick her beak in and stop them getting together.

Bless Ric and Matilda though. I always knew they'd get a happy ending. :wub: Maybe now Mark has left the show he'll have time to get a haircut! :lol:

LOL, he defo needs a haircut

I have to agree though, Kirsty and Miles dont make a good couple. I think Miles and Leah would make a cute couple :wub:

Yep even my brother who doesn’t watch home and away took one look at them and said those two are going to get together. I think it’s looking pretty grim because Miles said he doesn’t even like Leah in that way anymore.

So that’s it for Ric and Matilda. If that’s the case then I’m glad. Although I have found Matilda a bit annoying recently I do honestly believe that those two were meant to be together. Soul mates for want of a better term. I feel quite often in H & A there have been far too many sad/bad/poor endings. So it’s good to see a happy one every once in a while.

Yep even my brother who doesn’t watch home and away took one look at them and said those two are going to get together. I think it’s looking pretty grim because Miles said he doesn’t even like Leah in that way anymore.

So that’s it for Ric and Matilda. If that’s the case then I’m glad. Although I have found Matilda a bit annoying recently I do honestly believe that those two were meant to be together. Soul mates for want of a better term. I feel quite often in H & A there have been far too many sad/bad/poor endings. So it’s good to see a happy one every once in a while.

Agree on both points, Kirsty and Miles together just doesn't seem right. Fair enough if he doesn't feel the same way about Leah but there must be someone else for him other than Kirsty. Good news btw about Cassies's baby. I thought she was supposed to be coming back to the Bay to have it. Funnily enough I had just been thinking they hadn't mentioned Sally recently - spooky!

Lovely ending for Ric and Matty :wub::D (I'm guessing we won't be seeing them again). They had broken up so many times but they were obviously meant to be.

From my understanding Kirsty was pregnant with Oliver in late 2004. Even in the trial in 2005 she said she was 4 months pregnant. As this was in late February that would mean that Oliver was born around late July 2005. Which would make him three years old (on his next birthday) and not four as Kirsty implied. Is this a continuity error or did I miss something?

I actually feel quite sorry for Bartlett. Deep down I think he is just a lonely old man (ok not that old). Kirsty cuddling him just makes things worse. He must realise that he doesn’t have a hope in hell with her. It’s kind of sad really.

Geoff is really starting to get on my nerves. I just wish he would get of his moral high ground and let Annie and Jai be.

So Aidan finally came clean. I’m glad. I can’t imagine what it must be like for him at the moment. In one hand he is struggling physically in his relationship with Belle. The other, he is under pressure from his father who is on the run. He must feel like he’s caught between a rock and a hard place.

From my understanding Kirsty was pregnant with Oliver in late 2004. Even in the trial in 2005 she said she was 4 months pregnant. As this was in late February that would mean that Oliver was born around late July 2005. Which would make him three years old (on his next birthday) and not four as Kirsty implied. Is this a continuity error or did I miss something?

I actually feel quite sorry for Bartlett. Deep down I think he is just a lonely old man (ok not that old). Kirsty cuddling him just makes things worse. He must realise that he doesn’t have a hope in hell with her. It’s kind of sad really.

Geoff is really starting to get on my nerves. I just wish he would get of his moral high ground and let Annie and Jai be.

So Aidan finally came clean. I’m glad. I can’t imagine what it must be like for him at the moment. In one hand he is struggling physically in his relationship with Belle. The other, he is under pressure from his father who is on the run. He must feel like he’s caught between a rock and a hard place.

Good shout about Oliver, I think it is most likely a continuity error

I agree with what you said about Bartlett, I do feel sorry for him but like you said, he surely knows he doesnt have a hope in hell with her.

I agree that Geoff is maybe being a little overprotective but he can see why he is doing it, he is trying to look after his little sister, like his pop asked him too

I nearly cried at the Aden scene at the end, it was so emotional. It was great acting by the two of them

I nearly cried at the Aden scene at the end, it was so emotional. It was great acting by the two of them

It was a really great scene and they both did a really good job. I really enjoyed the whole of yesterday's episode, that storyline in particular. It was also nice to see Rachel and Leah being friends and sharing a bottle of wine - we haven't seen much of their friendship for a while. I felt so sorry for Bartlett eating dinner alone at the Diner and was intensely annoyed by Kirsty bursting in on Miles and Leah's chat. I'm kind of hoping Bartlett and Kirsty do get together so that she leaves Miles alone!

I'm kind of hoping Bartlett and Kirsty do get together so that she leaves Miles alone!

Kirsty and Bartlett…now that would be interesting. :rolleyes: I wonder how far they would go physically.

Yeah I don’t think Kirsty would be good for Miles either. Although I’m a massive KK fan, that aside, I think she would probably only hurt him in the long run. Leah on the other hand wouldn’t. She’s the loyal type. I’m not saying that Kirsty isn’t loyal, it’s just that the loyalty only extends to one person.

Sorry, but in my opinion Kirsty and Bartlett do not make a good couple, but then again I dont want Kirsty getting with Miles either :unsure:

I agree about Miles and Leah though :wub:

I was being ironic. I responded to a previous post where the person basically said she was so against Miles and Kirsty getting together (obviously because she wants to see Miles with Leah) that she’d rather Kirsty and Barlett got together. This was something I agreed with.

I don’t think Kirsty and Bartlett would make a good couple either. I said it would be interesting. The reason why I think it would be interesting is because it would be such an unlikely pairing. There is also the age thing, the fact that they work together and also I don’t think most people would have Bartlett at the top of their list of most attractive hunks in Summer Bay. I could be totally wrong of course. :unsure:

As I’ve said before, as far as Kirsty’s concerned it’s Kane or no one.

Archived