Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Sorry, but in my opinion Kirsty and Bartlett do not make a good couple, but then again I dont want Kirsty getting with Miles either :unsure:

I agree about Miles and Leah though :wub:

I was being ironic. I responded to a previous post where the person basically said she was so against Miles and Kirsty getting together (obviously because she wants to see Miles with Leah) that she’d rather Kirsty and Barlett got together. This was something I agreed with.

I don’t think Kirsty and Bartlett would make a good couple either. I said it would be interesting. The reason why I think it would be interesting is because it would be such an unlikely pairing. There is also the age thing, the fact that they work together and also I don’t think most people would have Bartlett at the top of their list of most attractive hunks in Summer Bay. I could be totally wrong of course. :unsure:

As I’ve said before, as far as Kirsty’s concerned it’s Kane or no one.

I would be interesting no doubt, but not really a couple I would like to see

I agree with you about Kirsty and Kane though, those 2 are perfect together :)

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of hoping Bartlett and Kirsty do get together so that she leaves Miles alone!

Kirsty and Bartlett…now that would be interesting. :rolleyes: I wonder how far they would go physically.

I have an awful picture in my head now :blink::lol:

me too! She has got awful taste in men though so you never know! I was so impressed by Aden's acting too I hope he and Belle have some happiness now! I agree that it was nice seeing Leah and Rachel together we rarely see friends hanging out together anymore in H+A.

Okay, just come back from holiday, just seen Ric and Mattie heading off into the sunset and I just want to say..Yeeeesssss!Followed by Awwwww.Long time since I thought "Awwww" about those two, it's been a long time coming.Wouldn't ever have wanted those two split up.Perfect ending.

I'm kind of hoping Bartlett and Kirsty do get together so that she leaves Miles alone!

Kirsty and Bartlett…now that would be interesting. :rolleyes: I wonder how far they would go physically.

me too! She has got awful taste in men though so you never know! I was so impressed by Aden's acting too I hope he and Belle have some happiness now! I agree that it was nice seeing Leah and Rachel together we rarely see friends hanging out together anymore in H+A.

I'm wondering if perhaps we may have been reading something into Martin's motives towrds Kirsty that isn't there. It may just be that he is concerned about her being effectively a single mother and struggling to cope. I'm glad though she decided to return the money because it could easily be misunderstood. He did mention he has a daughter (who is not around) and perhaps he thinks of her as a substitute.

Were good scenes between Aden and Belle. He probably thought as he had told her it would be OK and he ought to try and take it further. But as she said it will happen when it is meant to happen, hope it does.

I'm wondering if perhaps we may have been reading something into Martin's motives towrds Kirsty that isn't there. It may just be that he is concerned about her being effectively a single mother and struggling to cope. I'm glad though she decided to return the money because it could easily be misunderstood. He did mention he has a daughter (who is not around) and perhaps he thinks of her as a substitute.

Were good scenes between Aden and Belle. He probably thought as he had told her it would be OK and he ought to try and take it further. But as she said it will happen when it is meant to happen, hope it does.

I think the motives are there, its pretty obvious to see. Im fact I dont know how Kirsty hasnt realised it yet, how much more obvious does he need to be LOL

You are right about Aden and Belle, and I am glad that Belle didnt rush Aden into it

Really not sure what to make of that episode:Everyone seemed to think they were doing the right thing and I could see their point of view even if I didn't agree with it.I'm glad Jai made the point about Christine Jones because that's exactly what I was thinking.I'm not surprised at Geoff being judgemental, he was the same with Lucas when he first appeared, but Irene's reaction seemed a bit extreme.Okay, Annie had been injured but what has Jai done that makes Irene and Geoff think he'd deliberately hurt her?Irene seemed to be doing exactly what she accused Christine of, punishing them for normal teenage behaviour.(Note she doesn't say "You're banned from seeing each other for a month" or "You can't see each other until you tell us the truth", she just stops them seeing each other, which is blatantly unenforcable:if they want to, they'll find a way.)And I was very disappointed in Miles, you'd think he'd stick up for Jai but instead he seems happy to let Irene think the worst of him.Given that only last episode he said Jai needed friends, separating him from the only one he's got seems like a strange move.Mind you, Jai and Annie are hardly blameless.Aside from Jai deliberately winding up Geoff, if they'd told the truth they'd have saved themselves a lot of hassle.Okay, they wouldn't have come out of it very well but everyone just ended up jumping to an even worse conclusion.

Jack is such an IDIOT. Just because he can’t deal with his own insecurities in regards to his relationship with Martha he has to take it out on someone else.

Geoff really annoyed me as well. The guy is just so judgmental. I just wish someone would take him down a peg or two.

Jack is such an IDIOT. Just because he can’t deal with his own insecurities in regards to his relationship with Martha he has to take it out on someone else.

Jack is an idiot, Martha is an idiot, and the worst thing is that even Roman is becoming an idiot thanks to his involvement with them. I always said it was a terrible idea for Martha and Roman to get together. A great character like Roman who has so much unrealised potential was always going to be dragged down by being forced to play second fiddle to Jack. His relationship with Charlie isn't looking much better either - someone remind me again why they're together? <_<

Archived