Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dose any one think they have gone to much doom and gloom?

It was countered by the Miles & Kirsty scenes, Had to laugh when he kept 'seeing' her in her undies.

Thinking afterwards about the Annie on the roof scenes how (a) did she (and Jai) get into the school grounds and (b) did she get on the roof at night! The school would be locked up - wouldn't it?

I can understand why Jai and Annie didn't want to tell the truth about where Jai found her, but they could have made something up, they're both bright kids and had plenty of time. The first kiss between them was sweet :wub: Does Ireen intend keeping Annie off school forever, because they will see each other there, unless that doesn't count!

Roman didn't exactly look happy when Charlie said she was falling for him, in fact he looked quite dismayed - what else is he hiding?

Certainly seems Jack and Martha have grown up a bit in their relationship - instead of sulking and fighting. Touching moment when she let him see her scar.

Pity we didn't 'see' Coleen visit Martha, Coleen has been through the same thing and although she can be the most annoying person, she can be surprisingly supportive and caring.

ADEN+BELLE, it was the same when Flynn worked there, we only ever saw him being consulted, other doctors just seemed to be passing by and were only seen briefly.

RED RANGER Maybe the school is close to the hospital? We don't the layout of the Bay.

I think Jack and Martha are the wrost couple in summer bay Martha doesn't tell Jack anything about is happening with her cancer she just doesn't let him in ok she showed him her scars but that took forever i understand she might be upset and frighted to but i told her he loved her no matter what and she nearly lost Jack after never telling him stuff they would be a better couple if they stopped hiding stuff from each other

^^ It was a great episode, the Miles and Kirsty scenes really made me laugh. Although, why it's ok for her to flirt with Miles, when she played the 'I'm a married woman card - how could you?' moral high ground so strongly with Ric when he kissed her, I don't quite understand?

Well...maybe she's slept since then.

Actually, it sounded to me at the time that she was protesting too much.I think she was already having feelings for Miles then but felt guilty because it wasn't that long since Kane, which is why she overreacted with Ric.

Poor Roman. I think his face says it all. He knows Elliot’s got something planned, he knows it’s coming and it’s probably coming soon. You can tell that he’s more worried about Nicole that anything else.

Is it me or did it look as though there was an episode missing?We're suddenly told that Elliot is working at the bait shop, Belle is organising a fashion parade and Jack and Martha have gone away.When did all that happen?

I noticed that. Jack has only just gone back to work and now he is off on a break! Perhaps they jump a week or so in the story line, probably makes it just as confusing for those watching in Oz.

Did Elliot drop a small hint as to something else in Roman's past that he keeping quite about? He said to Roman about him (Roman) nicking Mark's girlfriend. Did the relationship develop into more? There was also something that Roman mentioned to Alf about the official enquiry into what happened in Afganistan.

Elliot certainly seemed to overreact when Geoff went to pick up Nicole's tank, had he tampered with it? He didn't know beforehand that Geoff and Ruby would be joining them. Actually I think Geoff and Ruby would make a good couple if Geoff wasn't lusting after Nicole.

Was funny when Coleen was saying about how she would like to go to the Whitsundays and getting more and more flustered.

Can't we just see trouble looming with Jimmy - all the signs are there. Him getting fixated with Rachel, offering to take the honeymoon plans to her, then keeping them. It's going to come out that Coleen gave them to him as he volunteered, then what???

After that last episode, I just thought "Er...what?"The writers make a big deal about Aden panicking in intimate situations.Then Belle gives him that big speech about how there's more to their relationship than that and they shouldn't force it.And then, less than a week later, they sleep together anyway! What was the point?!

If he only started getting counselling after he and Belle got back together and there obviously hasn't been that big a time jump because Charlie said Angelo's date with Belle was last week, then that's one hell of a therapist...

Archived