Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Oh dear. It looks like someone’s got the hump with Aden - First the depreciation thread and now this.

I’m not sure I buy what Aden’s dad said to him at the end of yesterday’s episode. The timing just seemed all too convenient. How do we know he’s not saying it to save his own skin and stop his son from turning him over to the cops?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. It looks like someone’s got the hump with Aden - First the depreciation thread and now this.

I’m not sure I buy what Aden’s dad said to him at the end of yesterday’s episode. The timing just seemed all too convenient. How do we know he’s not saying it to save his own skin and stop his son from turning him over to the cops?

Fair point, but I dont think Larry would lie about somethink like that, especially not to Aden, who also suffered the same fate

My worst fears were finally confirmed in today’s episode. I mean it couldn’t have been more than a couple of months in soap time since Kane got banged up (I can't be bothered to work out how long exactly) and now Kirsty’s is trying it on with someone else. He was supposed to be her soul mate, the love of her life, the person she gave her whole family up for. I’m not sure it’s plausible how quickly she’s moved on but anyway…very disappointed.

I don't think Larry was lying and even if he was it doesn't seem to have done him any good-he's probably wishing Aden had made that phone call right about now.

I do quite like the idea of Kirsty and Miles together, they have actually got a good chemistry.I was never really a massive Kane/Kirsty fan, don't get me wrong, I liked them but I never bought them as this perfect couple so I don't have a problem seeing her with anyone else.

And might I just say how good it was to see the real Irene in this episode rather than the imposter we've been stuck with for the last week, supporting Annie, showing proper compassion towards Jai (who was fantastic in that episode, by the way)and being rude to Colleen.Welcome back!

I don't think Larry was lying and even if he was it doesn't seem to have done him any good-he's probably wishing Aden had made that phone call right about now.

I do quite like the idea of Kirsty and Miles together, they have actually got a good chemistry.I was never really a massive Kane/Kirsty fan, don't get me wrong, I liked them but I never bought them as this perfect couple so I don't have a problem seeing her with anyone else.

And might I just say how good it was to see the real Irene in this episode rather than the imposter we've been stuck with for the last week, supporting Annie, showing proper compassion towards Jai (who was fantastic in that episode, by the way)and being rude to Colleen.Welcome back!

I'm not sure about Larry telling the truth. He had the opportunuity when it came about about Aden and how could he stood by and let his father do to his sons (don't forget Aden's brother was also abused) what he did to him!

Is Aden really going to let his Dad die, he's obviously poisoned him. I'll be so disappointed and angry if he does.

So good that Jai finally opened up to Miles, hopefully now he can start living for the future (also good he and Annie got back on track.

When Martin made the comment about Summer Bay High having a zero tolerence toward bullying I thought hold on what about when Ric was a bully, then Aden now Matthew (and BTW where did he suddenly come from)! Funny how the bullies always go around in threes as well.

Remember we were discussing a little while ago about the fact that Charlie and Ruby had moved into Leah's without Leah even asking them? Well I was looking on the Aussie discussion board for around that time - late July - and they mentioned the same thing, so it's not just us that get confused by these things.

I know what you mean Mrs. Baker, Rachel does seem to have really changed, I know she says she is under a lot of pressure but even so it does seem strange. It looked like she was going to do a runner.Now Jimmy has suddenly turned up and I don't think that is a good sign.

Red Ranger - Martha is away with Jack, are they going to be back in time for the wedding, which is supposed to be today?

My worst fears were finally confirmed in today’s episode. I mean it couldn’t have been more than a couple of months in soap time since Kane got banged up (I can't be bothered to work out how long exactly) and now Kirsty’s is trying it on with someone else. He was supposed to be her soul mate, the love of her life, the person she gave her whole family up for. I’m not sure it’s plausible how quickly she’s moved on but anyway…very disappointed.

Ditto. I just cannot comprehend what the writers think they're doing. Ok, so Christie wanted to stay and Sam didn't, which meant splitting KK up (at least on a temporary basis). That's bad enough, but why on earth do they have to throw her into a new relationship five minutes after Kane goes to jail, thereby ruining everything her character has stood for over the past few years? It's just mind boggling. The sad thing is I actually don't hate Kirsty and Miles as a couple, they're quite sweet, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I don't associate the Kirsty I see now with the Kirsty of KK. She's become a completely different person. Bad writers! :(

What on earth is going on with Rachel? A few days ago she was deleriously happy about her wedding and now she looks like she couldn't care less :o I'm confused :blink:

I think they did that to make us think she's gone off with Hugh, or at least got cold feet and done a runner, but it just doesn't ring true. Rachel is/was mad about Tony and couldn't wait to get married! Hopefully the rest of the storyline will be good and will make up for the weird beginning. I do hope Hugh comes back though...Tony and Rachel are lovely but Hugh is just Hugh! :wub:

Archived