Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Did any one else notice how when Elliot shot an arrow at Roman it cought him in the arm and he managed to pull it out, but to stem the flow of blood and keep the wond kleen he tore his tee shirt to put round his arm, but in the next scene his tee shirt was intacket a little bit of a pho par I think.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why Geoff would be interested in Nicole she 's been so mean to everyone, I hope they do start making her nicer but I think they should have done that first and then had geoff fall for her as it makes him seem really shallow.

I don't think Geoff's interest in Nicole is entirely physical and they have bonded a bit.It is interesting though that he thinks the worse of Jai but always managed to see the good in Nicole and Tam, both of whom caused a lot more trouble.Maybe the whole forgiveness thing only applies to people he fancies.

I don't think Geoff's interest in Nicole is entirely physical and they have bonded a bit.It is interesting though that he thinks the worse of Jai but always managed to see the good in Nicole and Tam, both of whom caused a lot more trouble.Maybe the whole forgiveness thing only applies to people he fancies.

Yep, I’d agree with that although I think the issue with Jai is more that he is being overprotective of his sister. Remember how Aden was acting towards Geoff when he first met him. I think Geoff was quite tolerant back then.

Yep, I’d agree with that although I think the issue with Jai is more that he is being overprotective of his sister. Remember how Aden was acting towards Geoff when he first met him. I think Geoff was quite tolerant back then.

Hmm...I agree with you about Jai, it was more a misguided attempt to protect Annie than any sort of real malice.I wouldn't describe him as tolerant towards Aden as much as stoic, he just didn't want to give Aden the satisfaction of getting a reaction from him.I don't think he's ever forgiven him for the way he behaved, they still tend to shoot each other dirty looks when they see each other.

I don't get why Geoff would be interested in Nicole she 's been so mean to everyone, I hope they do start making her nicer but I think they should have done that first and then had geoff fall for her as it makes him seem really shallow.

I agree with you.

Also, I think Geoff is more pulled towards Nicole because she's the total opposite of him.

Okay, not for the first time recently I'm left wondering what the point was of the whole "who's the father?" storyline if they were just going to have Martha lose the baby anyway.It's also a bit of a cop out that, like with Kirsty, Martha was given a choice between saving herself and saving her baby and then miscarried, allowing them to save her life without any moral ambiguity.Still, hopefully, they'll now stop torturing her and Jack and let them be happy for a bit.

Elsewhere...we've got Roman being chased through the woods by the latest recruit from Nutters R Us. With a bow and arrow.And Geoff and Nicole stranded in the middle of nowhere in a sequence oddly reminiscent of the helicopter crash.(Whatever you do, Geoff, don't get her pregnant.Not even if you think you're going to die.)When Nicole said she was feeling cold, I thought that Geoff could really have done with that T-shirt that mysteriously disintegrated after his first scene.

Okay, not for the first time recently I'm left wondering what the point was of the whole "who's the father?" storyline if they were just going to have Martha lose the baby anyway.It's also a bit of a cop out that, like with Kirsty, Martha was given a choice between saving herself and saving her baby and then miscarried, allowing them to save her life without any moral ambiguity.

Home and Away always tend to recycle previous storylines. They’ve been doing it since from the beginning of time. They’ve done the whole partner with someone but having a baby with someone else story at least twice.

And Geoff and Nicole stranded in the middle of nowhere in a sequence oddly reminiscent of the helicopter crash.

Again possibly recycling previous storylines.

I thought it was a bit fake how Geoff got shot in the leg, was able to swim down a blow air into Nicole’s mouth, swim to shore and carry her on the Island. With Roman it was more understandable as he was trained.

Assuming Roman gets out of this, now that the baby has died he no longer has any ties to Martha and Jack which is a good thing as it means they can develop his character independently.

Okay, not for the first time recently I'm left wondering what the point was of the whole "who's the father?" storyline if they were just going to have Martha lose the baby anyway.It's also a bit of a cop out that, like with Kirsty, Martha was given a choice between saving herself and saving her baby and then miscarried, allowing them to save her life without any moral ambiguity.Still, hopefully, they'll now stop torturing her and Jack and let them be happy for a bit.

Elsewhere...we've got Roman being chased through the woods by the latest recruit from Nutters R Us. With a bow and arrow.And Geoff and Nicole stranded in the middle of nowhere in a sequence oddly reminiscent of the helicopter crash.(Whatever you do, Geoff, don't get her pregnant.Not even if you think you're going to die.)When Nicole said she was feeling cold, I thought that Geoff could really have done with that T-shirt that mysteriously disintegrated after his first scene.

Did I spot a spoiler there from Janice, those of us that don't have fiver didn't see the episode where Roman was dangling over the cliff edge till last night! He did have a vest on under the T-shirt. I noticed that about Geoff's T-shirt, I knew he had been wearing one when he first got on the boat. Roman is acting like a father not a soldier crashing about that. Elliott must be pretty strong - he would have had to carry Roman out to his car, then carry or drag him to the cliff edge. Thing is once Roman does tell Elliott the truth about his brother (they had to shoot him to save him being taken prisoner by the Taliban) he can't tell Roman where she is because he doesn't know!! He probably thinks she's dead. That's a guess about Elliott's brother by the way not a spoiler.

The Rachel mystery gets cleared up this week, I won't say how, but it is related to another story line in the Bay.

You're right Slade about H&A recycling plots but then all soaps do it.

Archived