Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve felt sorry for quite a few characters as of late and today it was Charlie’s turn. I don’t like the way Roman’s been treating her at all. He’s totally neglecting her and when he uninvited her from the memorial for Martha’s baby even Nicole looked visibly stunned. I know they agreed to keep things casual but let’s not forget how loyal Charlie’s been. She helped diffuse the tension between Jack and Roman for the sake of Martha and her unborn child (even though her boyfriend was having a baby with someone else). And she also went out of her way to get a helicopter to help speed up the search for Nicole and Geoff. The worst thing is that Roman seems totally oblivious to how he’s been acting.

On a more positive note I'm glad that Roman and Nicole are a lot closer now. They seem more like father and daughter. I hope the writers continue to develop their relationship further.

Tony, you naughty boy! It hasn’t been a very good week for Rachel. :rolleyes: First she gets kidnapped then her fiancé cheats on her. Oh well…

Yes, Poor Rachel Part Two.Seems she's developing another syndrome:First Kim uses what he thinks is his dying breath to get someone else pregnant, then Tony sleeps with someone else when she's been out of his sight five minutes.She really needs to get a fiance with a better attention span.

Nice to see Nicole giving Charlie a chance, shame it's just as Roman seems to be doing the opposite. I've defended a lot of thoughtless behaviour from him recently but here he really crossed a line.Twice. I thought he was being deliberately rude to Charlie but, no, it seems he really is that clueless.Angelo's starting to grow on me.I found him irritating at first but now I think he's actually got a sort of rogueish charm and a nice line in banter and one-liners.Although I think he's on a hiding to nothing trying to get Charlie away from Roman.

Oh-and someone arrest that tramp.It's Vinnie's dad.

Well thanks for telling everyone that. Isn't this supposed to be a spoiler free thread? :rolleyes:

It is. What I think he meant by that was it was the same actor who played Vinnie's dad. I don't think it's the same character and anyway even if it was somebody else probably would have reconginsed him (I can't believe I didn't) and so wouldn't have really been a spoiler.

Yes, Poor Rachel Part Two.Seems she's developing another syndrome:First Kim uses what he thinks is his dying breath to get someone else pregnant, then Tony sleeps with someone else when she's been out of his sight five minutes.She really needs to get a fiance with a better attention span.

Nice to see Nicole giving Charlie a chance, shame it's just as Roman seems to be doing the opposite. I've defended a lot of thoughtless behaviour from him recently but here he really crossed a line.Twice. I thought he was being deliberately rude to Charlie but, no, it seems he really is that clueless.Angelo's starting to grow on me.I found him irritating at first but now I think he's actually got a sort of rogueish charm and a nice line in banter and one-liners.Although I think he's on a hiding to nothing trying to get Charlie away from Roman.

Oh-and someone arrest that tramp.It's Vinnie's dad.

Thought I recognised him. I agree about Roman I do like him but he's been treating Charlie really badly for no reason I think she's put up with to much from him. Angelo's growing on me too I thought he was just a sleaze at first but now he seems really sweet although he doesn't seem to know if he's interested in Charlie or Belle.

I hope that woman who slept with Tony isn't going to be a main character she seemed quite dull and can everyone in Australia tend bar?

Rachel's so lovely she needs a bloke who treats her really well, and is a bodyguard lol!

I did have to laugh though when he was in the sea haveing a bath and Agelo had to go in with his under wear it was nice to see Angelo and his body. :P

:o Are you falling for another cop Janice? :P

I have to say as much as i love Tony, im slightly dissapointed in him for going off with another woman so quickly :( Ok so he thought Rachel had left him but he still could have waited a while :rolleyes:

Archived