Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I was appalled at Tony's behaviour too! Surely, even if he thought Rachel had left him, he shouldn't be leaping into bed with someone else! It was the same after Beth's death though, she had barely been dead 5 minutes & he was leaping into bed with another woman. Proves its not out of character for him though. Really wish he hadn't done it!

Roman needs to wake up to himself, Charlie obviously has it bad for him, but it seems like it is always her doing anything in the relationship & Roman just does nothing. He needs to do something really really nice for her if he doesn't want to lose her. Charlie also needs to stop being a doormat when it comes to Roman too.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was appalled at Tony's behaviour too! Surely, even if he thought Rachel had left him, he shouldn't be leaping into bed with someone else! It was the same after Beth's death though, she had barely been dead 5 minutes & he was leaping into bed with another woman. Proves its not out of character for him though. Really wish he hadn't done it!

Roman needs to wake up to himself, Charlie obviously has it bad for him, but it seems like it is always her doing anything in the relationship & Roman just does nothing. He needs to do something really really nice for her if he doesn't want to lose her. Charlie also needs to stop being a doormat when it comes to Roman too.

He does seem to have a very bad habit of doing that. Last time it was with Lucas's 'girlfriend'. Wonder if he did the same when Lucas & Jacks' mum died? How did Tony know Rachel was back anyway, did he phone home? Is Bridget as forgiving as she seems or is she going to be a bunny boiler?

Roman certainly needs to wake up before he loses Charlie. The way he treated her was awful. Even when he saw her all dolled up for the date she had with Angelo he didn't seem that bothered. I thinks she wanted to act a least a bit jealous. Good to see a more mature Nicole, that brush with death has made her grow up. I don't sure about Angelo, one minute he was chatting up Charlie, then it was Belle, now it's back to Charlie.

It was a lovely ceremony they had for the baby, Coleen can say the right thing sometimes. How, though, did they get that plaque made so quickly?

If this Earl is just a tramp, why has he been brought into the story? I know why Miles tried to help him because he has been there. perhaps he is Vinnie's dad?

No H&A tonight because of footy - :(

Two episodes tomorrow though - :D

The weirdest thing was that Tony was living with her, maybe she is a nutter 'cause what sane woman would be attracted to a drunken heartbroken man?

No Mrs B no one could ever replace Peter Baker? :wub:

Now back to oh yes Tony seems to have this thing with somthing going wrong in his life running to the first woman who will have him by the looks of things, mind you Bridget seems like a nice person.

Wonders if these people are at last getting to her?

What is going on with Martin Bartlett?

He is getting very creepy by the day

He is a bit creepy. It's funny how he didn't seem to have a problem with the low cut top and short skirt that Kirsty was wearing to work in today's episode - I'm sure he made Jazz cover up for wearing a much less skimpy outfit when she was school secretary :lol: And was he buying a motorbike today?! - sounds like a bit of a midlife crisis to me.

I still can't help but feel sorry for him though - he's seems so sad all the time. I hope we find out more of his back story.

Martin Bartlett on a motorbike.I think we're in "extraordinary mental image" mode here.

Did Ruby's relationship guru status take a knock here?I don't really blame here for trying to split up Roman and Charlie, she was just looking out for her sister, but it seems a bad call and not really hers to make.She's quickly becoming the character who knows everything about relationships but isn't in one, hence her left playing gooseberry with Annie and Jai and making eyes at Miles.Angelo is fast becoming a sweet character.I don't have a problem with him apparently liking both Belle and Charlie, as the saying goes "Have you met a man?"It's not as if he's two-timing them, he's just putting feelers out and seeing who's interested.

We saw VJ!Okay, he had no lines and no credit but still, it's been months, I was getting worried.And Annie owns a bikini top?She really is getting down with it.I see that boy that put Jai in hospital is still around.What exactly was the "very severe punishment" Bartlett was giving him and his friends?Making them write out "I must not try to send my classmates to a watery grave" a hundred times?

And the-tramp-who-might-be-Vinnie's-father-but-probably-isn't made another appearance.I really don't think it's him.If Miles took him back to the caravan park, Alf and Colleen(and possibly Kirsty) would recognise him instantly.Mind you, maybe he didn't want to go to the Diner with Ruby because he didn't want to see Leah...(No.Stop it.It's not him.)

He is a bit creepy. It's funny how he didn't seem to have a problem with the low cut top and short skirt that Kirsty was wearing to work in today's episode - I'm sure he made Jazz cover up for wearing a much less skimpy outfit when she was school secretary :lol: And was he buying a motorbike today?! - sounds like a bit of a midlife crisis to me.

I still can't help but feel sorry for him though - he's seems so sad all the time. I hope we find out more of his back story.

Yes – To be honest as much as I like seeing Kirsty dress that way I think she should wear more appropriate attire, as it wasn’t just Bartlett who had the eye for her and she is in a school full of impressionable young teenage boys. Even the kid who was picking on Jai made a remark to her on the beech, which caused her to get into a strop a storm off. Although even if she had dressed more conservatively from the start I don’t think that would have made any difference as far as Bartlett goes.

Oh…..did he tell Jazz he told to dress more appropriately? I thought it was Nicole who Bartlett wanted to tone down and Jazz blackmailed him into dropping that idea. My memory is getting worse…

I did feel sorry for Bartlett at the start as well. All those times when he was in the diner on his own. But he is starting to cross the line just a bit.

Archived