Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I like Belle and Angelo as well. I don’t mind Aden and Belle as a couple but I don’t think Belle is any good for Aden at the moment as he should really be focussing on his treatment and trying to come to terms with what he’s done. My only concern as you’ve already highlighted is that she is on the rebound and will only end up hurting Angelo.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Rachel Tony saga Is rather ott fair enough Tony didnt know where she had gone and why should she take off the night before her wedding, Jimmy turning up made for more susspence but obviously Tony sleeping with another woman just isnt on, if Rachel had doubts about getting married she should have talked to Tony about her worries.

With Bridget Turning up made for more drama but again Rachel has gone OTT again with more or less saying Bridget cant stay in the same town who is she to tell some one where they can stay, she is so insecure yes I can understand after Kim but really the script writers havent thought this out.

As for Belle she just cat make up her mind on who she wans to bewith Aden or Angelo she waa the same with Ric Drew and Lucas,

Ah well she learn.

Morag and Ross have come back from Europe saying she wants to be here for Martha when we all know why they have come back early.

Right rant over for today.

I think the Rachel Tony saga Is rather ott fair enough Tony didnt know where she had gone and why should she take off the night before her wedding, Jimmy turning up made for more susspence but obviously Tony sleeping with another woman just isnt on, if Rachel had doubts about getting married she should have talked to Tony about her worries.

With Bridget Turning up made for more drama but again Rachel has gone OTT again with more or less saying Bridget cant stay in the same town who is she to tell some one where they can stay, she is so insecure yes I can understand after Kim but really the script writers havent thought this out.

As for Belle she just cat make up her mind on who she wans to bewith Aden or Angelo she waa the same with Ric Drew and Lucas,

Ah well she learn.

Morag and Ross have come back from Europe saying she wants to be here for Martha when we all know why they have come back early.

I can sort of understand Rachel being insecure about Bridget staying in the Bay, as it is a reminder that she and Tony were together, but you're right she has no business saying she can't stay. BTW, if it was only a day or two that Tony spent with Bridget what does it say about her that she chases a guy she has only just met across the country! She told Rachel last night she gave up her job to follow Tony. It makes me a bit uneasy about her.

I also think it is too soon for Belle to have a proper relationship so soon after Aden, who she definitely still cares for, otherwise why would she have gone to see him to explain about that what he saw wasn't serious.

BTW, talking about Aden, does anybody else think he could be Miles's older brother? He looks so like him. Who else didn't believe Aden when he told Roman he was O.K. with Belle moving on?

I thought Nicole was brilliant the way she handled the Melody situation. Some adults would have really messed it up. When Melody said her mum at been at Irene's she could have easily blurted out she can't have been she's in New Zealand.

We found out a little about the way she used to act the way she did into the bargain.

Martin is going to give both Kirsty and Miles a hard time, despite what he says to the contrary.

BTW, not all of us know yet that Morag and Ross are back, not till tonight anyway.

It looks like we are only about seven weeks behind Aus by my reckoning.

Ah well she learn.

I can sort of understand Rachel being insecure about Bridget staying in the Bay, as it is a reminder that she and Tony were together, but you're right she has no business saying she can't stay. BTW, if it was only a day or two that Tony spent with Bridget what does it say about her that she chases a guy she has only just met across the country! She told Rachel last night she gave up her job to follow Tony. It makes me a bit uneasy about her.

I also think it is too soon for Belle to have a proper relationship so soon after Aden, who she definitely still cares for, otherwise why would she have gone to see him to explain about that what he saw wasn't serious.

BTW, talking about Aden, does anybody else think he could be Miles's older brother? He looks so like him. Who else didn't believe Aden when he told Roman he was O.K. with Belle moving on?

I thought Nicole was brilliant the way she handled the Melody situation. Some adults would have really messed it up. When Melody said her mum at been at Irene's she could have easily blurted out she can't have been she's in New Zealand.

We found out a little about the way she used to act the way she did into the bargain.

Martin is going to give both Kirsty and Miles a hard time, despite what he says to the contrary.

BTW, not all of us know yet that Morag and Ross are back, not till tonight anyway.

It looks like we are only about seven weeks behind Aus by my reckoning.

I agree about Bridget also Tony would've been a drunken heartbroken mess so I figure she must be crazy. I think it'stotally understandable for for Rachel to feel like that, the man she was going to marry assumed that she'd left him but was n fact kidnapped he goes sleeps with some woman who follows him a across the country leaving her job and friends. Rachel wouldn't be normal if she was all welcoming with her but still I'm sure it won't be long before saintly Rachel returns.

I was also glad to see Nicole show an ounce of humanity I still don't like her and miss the days of Mattie and Cassie but I'm hopeful that Ruby will grow to be as good a character as M,C or Belle.

Seriously, I could have swung for Rachel. I don’t give a stuff whether Tony cheated on her. Bridget didn’t know Tony was engaged when she slept with him. What gives Rachel the right to treat her like that? If Tony slept with someone else and she can’t deal with it that’s her problem!

I can’t believe that I’m saying this but I’ve actually really warmed to Martha recently. I think she’s come a long way since being diagnosed with the cancer and her attitude seems somewhat different. She actually seems quite likeable (there I’ve said it).

It seems as though there’s trouble in paradise with the newly weds. I get the impression something major must have happened on the honeymoon. I guess only time will tell…

I can’t believe that I’m saying this but I’ve actually really warmed to Martha recently. I think she’s come a long way since being diagnosed with the cancer and her attitude seems somewhat different. She actually seems quite likeable (there I’ve said it).

Have to agree with you, I have never been a fan of Martha but have warmed to her recently.

I do actually like Martha(sometimes)but I thought that episode painted her as a bit too saintly.The way she comes across Bridget, who she's never met before, crying on the beach, randomly decides to stop for a chat and offers to help her get a job was frankly ridiculous.The stuff between her and Rachel was better.

Hang on you say about Rachel being insicure yes I can agree because of Kim but shes being emailing Hugh and I dont care what any one will say if she can talk to her ex then why is it so wrong for Tony to drunkenly sleep with another woman. you dont know what he said to Bridget to make her follow him back to summer bay also he must have given her his phone number for her to ring him, so Tony wasnt Honest with Rachel.

Seriously, I could have swung for Rachel. I don’t give a stuff whether Tony cheated on her. Bridget didn’t know Tony was engaged when she slept with him. What gives Rachel the right to treat her like that? If Tony slept with someone else and she can’t deal with it that’s her problem!

So what your saying is just cause she was away for awile thats it's okey for him to cheat on her so quickly , hey if there was love involved he would'nt reacted that fast.

None of this is Bridgets fault she did'nt know!

Tony has become a character thats unrealistic to whom he was at the start, i could understand his sleeping around after Beth died , grieive does that to people.

Theve turned Tony into a guy who has no morals.

Archived