Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I actually thought Roman was spot on and really liked that scene.Aden and Nicole were clearly in the wrong and it was particularly stupid behaviour on Aden's part when, as Roman said, he should be trying to make a good impression.I was actually looking forward to him getting a hard time at school. Oh well.There's still time.

I did like the Aden/Nicole stuff though.It's odd, just as I was wondering "Why aren't these two together?" they start stressing what a really bad idea it would be.Seems a bit like a case of "If you tell the audience something, they'll believe it."Getting ready to duck again here but...I've always thought they've got a much better chemistry than him and Belle.

Bartlett was way out of line with Kirsty although you get the feeling that it's almost a kind of reverse sexual harrassment.I think he hired her to do a job that she wasn't really up to because he fancied her and, now he's realised he doesn't have a chance, he's going to find it very easy to get rid of her.

Interesting to hear that Christine and Edward have split up.Wonder if we'll ever see him again?I get the impression he was very much against her taking Melody out of the clinic.Will Christine send her back to get help now or keep her locked up at home?I've always found Irene's attitude towards Melody a bit odd.As here, she seems to show a distinct lack of concern for her and keep insisting Christine's a good parent when she quite clearly isn't.Still, at least there's some people in her corner now.

I agree that wasn't the Irene we know and love, she' always been fighting for teens in trouble, I could see that she wouldn't want Annie or Geoff getting involved but she acted like she didn't care until Melody was missing. I was holding my breath when bartlett walked into the classroom I thought she's killed herself. And that kid who's picking on Melody how comehe never gets into trouble? Miles had a go at Geoff even though he would've known that the other kid would've been the one to instigate it.

I don't agree about Nicole and Aden I've always thought they looked like brother an sister so them together would just disturb me.

As for him and Belle I don't really want them together at least not yet. I stopped liking her when she forgave Drew for sleeping with her mum and it took me ages to like her again as i just couldn't respect the character. I could understand her forgiving Aden but I think she'd still be afraid of him and not be able to trust him.

I agree about Roman too I'd like to see some more comedic buddy scenes with him and Miles. I agreed with him about his lecture to Aden, don't think Aden's coping as well as he's pretending too not going for the lawyer that Morag suggested is a bit weird. I was hoping Morag could've been happy for a while too...

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that Bartlett was in the wrong by issuing Kirsty with a warning but I couldn't help but be slightly pleased :ph34r: I really don't like Miles and Kirsty together and I thought that the way they ganged up on Bartlett about Melody was quite out of order. Even though what they saying was right they should have avoided a double confrontation - they must have known Bartlett would be feeling upset about their relationship and being rejected by Kirsty so should have been a bit smarter if they wanted him to listen.

I actually thought Roman was spot on and really liked that scene.Aden and Nicole were clearly in the wrong and it was particularly stupid behaviour on Aden's part when, as Roman said, he should be trying to make a good impression.I was actually looking forward to him getting a hard time at school. Oh well.There's still time.

I did like the Aden/Nicole stuff though.It's odd, just as I was wondering "Why aren't these two together?" they start stressing what a really bad idea it would be.Seems a bit like a case of "If you tell the audience something, they'll believe it."Getting ready to duck again here but...I've always thought they've got a much better chemistry than him and Belle.

Bartlett was way out of line with Kirsty although you get the feeling that it's almost a kind of reverse sexual harrassment.I think he hired her to do a job that she wasn't really up to because he fancied her and, now he's realised he doesn't have a chance, he's going to find it very easy to get rid of her.

Interesting to hear that Christine and Edward have split up.Wonder if we'll ever see him again?I get the impression he was very much against her taking Melody out of the clinic.Will Christine send her back to get help now or keep her locked up at home?I've always found Irene's attitude towards Melody a bit odd.As here, she seems to show a distinct lack of concern for her and keep insisting Christine's a good parent when she quite clearly isn't.Still, at least there's some people in her corner now.

I agree that wasn't the Irene we know and love, she' always been fighting for teens in trouble, I could see that she wouldn't want Annie or Geoff getting involved but she acted like she didn't care until Melody was missing. I was holding my breath when bartlett walked into the classroom I thought she's killed herself. And that kid who's picking on Melody how comehe never gets into trouble? Miles had a go at Geoff even though he would've known that the other kid would've been the one to instigate it.

I don't agree about Nicole and Aden I've always thought they looked like brother an sister so them together would just disturb me.

As for him and Belle I don't really want them together at least not yet. I stopped liking her when she forgave Drew for sleeping with her mum and it took me ages to like her again as i just couldn't respect the character. I could understand her forgiving Aden but I think she'd still be afraid of him and not be able to trust him.

I agree about Roman too I'd like to see some more comedic buddy scenes with him and Miles. I agreed with him about his lecture to Aden, don't think Aden's coping as well as he's pretending too not going for the lawyer that Morag suggested is a bit weird. I was hoping Morag could've been happy for a while too...

Such sad news about Ross, just as Morag seeed to be able to have a good future they get the news he has Alzheimers. At least she has Charlie, Ruby and Alf for support. Hopefully Charlie won't cut Roman out of her life, she is going to need him.

I was flabbergasted at Aden saying he ducked school because he didn't want to suffer any more jibes from Matthew, Melody had to return at her mother's insistence, although it was clear she wasn't ready. How could Edward leave Melody alone with Christine knowing what she is like. I know he didn't have much influence over her, but he still could have stayed for Melody.

It does seem strange that Irene isn't more supportive of Geoff and Annie's concern for Melody.

I thought the way Martin treated Melody when he found her in the classroom was very sensitive. Then telling Christine that Melody couldn't stay at school as she had almost ordered him to before. Though what will become of her now that she will be at home all day with her mum is anyones guess. At least while she was at school she had a few hours respite. I wonder what the trouble was she had at the other school?

I loved that bit with Alf too, the look of relief on his face when he turned the lights on :lol:

Is it just me or did Ross not seem to be too shocked with the diagnosis of alzheimers? So sad this has come about, just when he & Morag had found happiness together after years apart :(

Well I knew that Bartlett was going to get rid of Kirsty eventually but I didn’t think he was going to do it that quickly. That has to be some kind of record. What was that - three strikes in 24 hours? I do feel that Kirsty has to take some responsibility as it was pretty stupid to help herself to the petty cash without asking. She effectively dug her own grave. Although Miles managed to get her job back can she seriously go back to working with him on a professional basis? I doubt it!

What a sad, sad episode, i have to say it had me in tears :( Poor Ross having to come to terms with this awful diagnosis, not to mention Morag, Charlie and Ruby. I thought the touch of Ross telling Ruby himself was very touching, its almost like he was admitting it to himself by saying it out loud.

I feel so sad for Morag as well, after all these years she has found someone to finally make her happy and now its going to be taken away from her :(

I agree, i watched it and thought god poor Morag she's been on her own for so long and finally gets the guy she loves , he's diginosied with Alzhiemers, his utter disbelief and you could see he was thinking this is not happening to me, it cant be! so bloomin sad, i liked the way they tried to protect Ruby being the youngester and the big sister tell her on her own, but Ross new he had to do it then while it was there in his mind it was a sad but nice father daughter scene.

Charlie, was good, she done in my mind what a daughter would do be angry at morag cause she did.nt tell her of her fears of her fathers health and just beig there for him and did'nt try to push Morag out, at the end they were a family united in a sad one hell of a hard time.

Well I knew that Bartlett was going to get rid of Kirsty eventually but I didn’t think he was going to do it that quickly. That has to be some kind of record. What was that - three strikes in 24 hours? I do feel that Kirsty has to take some responsibility as it was pretty stupid to help herself to the petty cash without asking. She effectively dug her own grave. Although Miles managed to get her job back can she seriously go back to working with him on a professional basis? I doubt it!

Although we know Bartlett was making it personal by making it difficult for Kirsty I would have done exactly the same thing! Borrowing $20 dollars for Jai is one thing, but then taking out $210 for herself that was just plain stupid and was a sackable offence. I couldn't believe she said to Miles she wanted to stand on her own feet, how is nickng money standing on her own feet. :rolleyes:

On that subject did you see where the petty cash box was kept? On a shelf with a key in it in open view to anyone who walked in. It should have been locked in drawer :huh:

Although we know Bartlett was making it personal by making it difficult for Kirsty I would have done exactly the same thing! Borrowing $20 dollars for Jai is one thing, but then taking out $210 for herself that was just plain stupid and was a sackable offence. I couldn't believe she said to Miles she wanted to stand on her own feet, how is nickng money standing on her own feet. :rolleyes:

On that subject did you see where the petty cash box was kept? On a shelf with a key in it in open view to anyone who walked in. It should have been locked in drawer :huh:

Thats a good point about the petty cash box, surely it should be kept somewhere secure like in a safe or something

Kirsty taking the money was a really stupid thing to do, especially when she already had 1 or 2 warnings already (cant remember how many). She knew that Bartlett would be gunning for her after she rejected him

Archived