Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im reallly confused. Im sure in the TV guide it said for friday that'Tony worries about how close Rachel is getting to joe' but there was no sign of them on fri, just the eps shown on tues?!

No, it's got that down for Tuesday in my guide.

Although it's got something similar down for this coming Friday.

Weren't Geoff and Nicole just cute in that episode?I loved the way he gave that entirely genuine speech about standing by her and then was just relieved when she told him she wasn't pregnant.(And I like the way she let him make it first.)

And yeah, I'm liking Miles and Kirsty.I hope this storyline isn't going to involve Kane being released and Kirsty going back to him.(Although I suspect some people would like that.)The fact that she just got a letter from Kane and we didn't actually see him(not even a voiceover)leads me to suspect he's not coming back any time soon.

Weren't Geoff and Nicole just cute in that episode?I loved the way he gave that entirely genuine speech about standing by her and then was just relieved when she told him she wasn't pregnant.(And I like the way she let him make it first.)

And yeah, I'm liking Miles and Kirsty.I hope this storyline isn't going to involve Kane being released and Kirsty going back to him.(Although I suspect some people would like that.)The fact that she just got a letter from Kane and we didn't actually see him(not even a voiceover)leads me to suspect he's not coming back any time soon.

Well if you look on the credits you still see Sam Atwell’s name every so often as a director. As Christie Hayes is only there as a guest at the moment, I’m hoping they’ll bring Kane back to facilitate Kirsty’s exit.

I did actually enjoy the stuff with Nicole and Geoff but feel the relationship with her and Aden is far better at the moment. I am glad that Geoff took an interest in Nicole as if he didn’t then Elliot might have succeeded in killing her (which I wouldn’t have been happy about). I absolutely love Nicole at the moment and she’s defiantly my favourite character. In spite of Geoff’s good intentions, the problem is I still just don’t like the guy. He is totally up himself and to me he come across as though the sun shines out of his backside. With the potential pregnancy out of the way, I think there’s still a chance for them to get back together but feel that Geoff has some unresolved stuff with Melody, which could hinder any romance between him and Nicole.

Well if you look on the credits you still see Sam Atwell’s name every so often as a director. As Christie Hayes is only there as a guest at the moment, I’m hoping they’ll bring Kane back to facilitate Kirsty’s exit.

Good point, I didn't think of that.I suppose if he's still working on the show they could bring him back any time.Not really sure what to make of this, for Kane to get out of jail they'd need to overturn his original conviction and vastly reduce his sentences for the crimes he committed.Having him serve only a few months of a nine year sentence seems a bit of a cheat but they've done stranger things.

Good point, I didn't think of that.I suppose if he's still working on the show they could bring him back any time.Not really sure what to make of this, for Kane to get out of jail they'd need to overturn his original conviction and vastly reduce his sentences for the crimes he committed.Having him serve only a few months of a nine year sentence seems a bit of a cheat but they've done stranger things.

I agree. Just because I’m a hardcore KK fan it doesn’t mean I can’t try and be objective. Firstly I actually thought he deserved to go to jail for the robbery he committed at the jewellers. Even though it was an accident, he could have killed Larry. There was also the cumulative total of all the other petty crimes that were undertaken (even though they were dropped at the court case), and there were quite a few let’s face it! If he got let off after only a few months it would probably make a mockery of the justice system in all honesty. Best thing would be to have the sentence reduced from 9 years to maybe 4 or 5 years (for only one of the robberies) then he would probably be out in about 3 years.

I think he’s been quite selfish to contact Kirsty actually. I personally feel he made the right choice when he decided to let her go and sever his ties with her. It was the best thing for her and Oliver. She’s just started to get her life back on track, she now has a stable home for Oliver and then this happens. Her mind must be playing all sorts.

In regards to Kirsty and Miles, I admit that the main reason I’m not happy about the relationship is because I want her to get back with Kane. But do you not think that due to the nature of her personality (i.e. the lying, not taking ownership or responsibility for her actions etc.) that in the long run she’ll only end up hurting Miles?

I think he’s been quite selfish to contact Kirsty actually. I personally feel he made the right choice when he decided to let her go and sever his ties with her. It was the best thing for her and Oliver. She’s just started to get her life back on track, she now has a stable home for Oliver and then this happens. Her mind must be playing all sorts.

In regards to Kirsty and Miles, I admit that the main reason I’m not happy about the relationship is because I want her to get back with Kane. But do you not think that due to the nature of her personality (i.e. the lying, not taking ownership or responsibility for her actions etc.) that in the long run she’ll only end up hurting Miles?

I agree with this putting aside how we feel about KK.

Kirsty i thought my god girl what are you doing excepting money from a boss whom fancys you, i remember the eppy where she took the money, again she's always going to owe someone, and thats how it is with life on the run it becomes part of your nature you know its wrong.

Kane is being selfish, ok it was'nt his fault in the first place but he did'n make matters better later, it just proves that he's a loser and that he should have stuck to his word, he cant keep playing mind games.. he scared he's in the hole no way out for him in a long while, but he's being unfair to Kirst regardless of where she put her heart she deseves to have a life

I think for her she need to not to think about personal love relationships she needs to find her feet and learn to stand on them, i dunno how she;s going to now owing Barlett five grand, she'll always be in his debt

I think for her she need to not to think about personal love relationships she needs to find her feet and learn to stand on them, i dunno how she;s going to now owing Barlett five grand, she'll always be in his debt

Yep I agree.

I really hope Nicoles not pregnant sometimes those tests are wrong! Belle arrgghh! First she gets her boyfriend the cop to break the law and now she wants her ex who's about to go to court do the same!

Archived