Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I suppose I am just thinking of my own past history when I think of Belle and her love troubles. I just want to shout 'leave the bad boy and go with the good boy, you silly girl!' That decision would lead her to much more happiness and a better life. Belle and Aden both need calmer people than each other.

I think HAA should introduce a prim and proper but strong character that Aden would at first despise but then fall in love with. Someone more like Rachel or Annie [but not actually them, obviously :P] However I can see the Aden/Belle will they/won't they storyline continuing for years, much like the Jack/Martha one [yawn]. At least it would save them spoiling two other couples, as my mum would say :lol:

That would be so good! I'd love there to be a compelling love story like the ric,/mattie one Belle and Aden just seem to make each other miserable.

As for Larry and Aden I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, its so sad that so may people go through stuff like this and aren't given the help they need.

I haven't been a huge Martha fan in the past but I think the way Jodie's been portraying the illness has been v.good even the way she's been holding herself. Is Bridget going to be gunning for Rachel now? Hasn't she been through enough!

Is it just me or does Charlie snarl a lot? I'm wondering if her lips just get stuck on her veneers or maybe she's doing it on purpose I dunno, she's a beautiful woman I just find that weird.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle and Aden just seem to make each other miserable.

As for Larry and Aden I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

I haven't been a huge Martha fan in the past but I think the way Jodie's been portraying the illness has been v.good even the way she's been holding herself.

Is it just me or does Charlie snarl a lot?

Yes, life's too short to be miserable. People think its so romantic and dramatic to be endlessly fighting with their boyfriend, but its actually not, its tiring and painful. She should ditch Aden and be happy with Angelo :D And of course Aden should find a good woman to soothe his pain.

I think Larry and Aden are just two abused kids who have both suffered and both need help. Larry never really grew up because of his dad :angry:

I agree with what you say about Martha/Jodie and Charlie :)

^I agree about Belle and Aden making each other miserable Oipoodle. It just seems a case of - I want what I can’t have - sort of thing. They only want to be together when they’re not together. And I actually don’t think Belle’s good for Aden’s recovery either. Why didn’t the judge make it a requirement to continue the counselling after passing the sentence? He clearly still has unresolved issues as we saw with Larry the other day.

That’s a very valid point about Larry Miranda. The reason why he is a failure as a person was because he was also abused and never received any counselling which is why it’s so surprising that very few people are sympathetic towards him - As he was in exactly the same predicament as Aden.

Anyway each to their own.

^I agree about Belle and Aden making each other miserable Oipoodle. It just seems a case of - I want what I can’t have - sort of thing. They only want to be together when they’re not together. And I actually don’t think Belle’s good for Aden’s recovery either. Why didn’t the judge make it a requirement to continue the counselling after passing the sentence? He clearly still has unresolved issues as we saw with Larry the other day.

That’s a very valid point about Larry Miranda. The reason why he is a failure as a person was because he was also abused and never received any counselling which is why it’s so surprising that very few people are sympathetic towards him - As he was in exactly the same predicament as Aden.

Anyway each to their own.

I do have sympathy with Larry I think I said in one of my earlier posts the reason he's acted the way he has is because of his abuse,I also agree that the judge should have made Aden continue his counselling it would be nice if they at least referred to it.

They dont seem to finish a story line off once they start it and really is a subject that should be bought to light because so much of that sort of thing does on and its swept under the carpet.

I cn understand Adens frustration not to speak to his Dad after all you think you perents are there to help protect you, but at least Aden went to the Hospital and spoke with his Dad.

As for Belle geting back with Aden I think for the time being they should leave well alone they rub each other up the weong way.

Although I found the prank quite funny, if the truth be told I was a bit disappointed with Ruby today. She should have just let it go. Now we have a situation where my revenge is better than yours. Lynes will just come back twice as hard as he’s had his male pride dented. The note would suggest that his intentions were genuine but that’s just the way it is. I wasn’t so much bothered with Jai because Lynes could have killed him the other day so he had more of a reason to want revenge. Annie seemed the only person that didn’t really want any part of it.

I see Charlie’s into mega defensive mode…again. I bet she felt like a right idiot when Roman told her the reason he spent so long with Martha was to buy her a gift to cheer her up. Judging by Roman’s face when he was cuddling her in the Den, I’m guessing he’s starting to get fed up with her temper tantrums. I wonder what he would be like towards her if her dad weren’t so ill.

Yeah, I agree with most of that.Ruby's attitude seemed a bit childish although Annie makes a good point about her trying to take her mind off what's happening with Ross.I found Jai's reactions rather amusing;when Ruby goes on about how stupid boys are, he seemed to be wondering if he should feel insulted and he actually looked pleased at the idea of all-out war with Matthew at the end.

I'm starting to conclude Charlie's a schizophrenic, what with the constant mood swings.I keep saying it but I think she's still very immature in certain areas:I get the impression she's spent most of her life focusing on her career and so doesn't really know how to handle adult interaction.Roman could possibly have been a bit more tactful about wandering off with his ex during an intense time...but then he didn't count on Colleen.And I agree, he did look a bit fed up.

And who reckons Bridget's up to something?Yeah, me too.

Wow that was an ugly bracelet. I pretty much agree with what's been said. Still not sure what to make of Charlie she seems very needy although she has been going through a hard time I dunno I can't work her out.

I think Ruby was venting her feelings out on Mathew too but it was mean looks like it'll all end in tears. Speaking of- are there any happy storylines at the mo?I can't think of any.

I think The bay is in a down time at the moment what with Belle and Aden Kirsty and Miles now Bridget has come on the seen ans at first I took a liking ro her but now I just dont know what to think shes definatly up to something but what ?

Charlie I havent really been a fan of Charlie shes too moody and at times so up her self, Roman deserves better.

I'm starting to conclude Charlie's a schizophrenic, what with the constant mood swings.I keep saying it but I think she's still very immature in certain areas:I get the impression she's spent most of her life focusing on her career and so doesn't really know how to handle adult interaction.Roman could possibly have been a bit more tactful about wandering off with his ex during an intense time...but then he didn't count on Colleen.And I agree, he did look a bit fed up.

And who reckons Bridget's up to something?Yeah, me too.

This is somewhat true…. Examples of this include episodes where we see Charlie and Ruby talking in the Den and Ruby (a 15 year old girl) is giving Charlie relationship advice. The adult interaction is an interesting point. I remember when she first came into the bay. She was a royal pain in the backside. If I recall she was sending threatening text messages to Morag and she was quite unpleasant when by complete coincidence Morag had to swerve to avoid hitting her (as she was on her mobile phone). And she proceeded to have a go at her afterwards in the Den.

The flip side to this is how mature she was when Jack arrested Roman for no good reason other than a shove (which he provoked incidentally). If I recall she calmly defused the situation and afterwards Jack and Martha agreed to include Roman in any future decisions regarding the unborn baby. So I’m not entirely sure about her being unable to handle adult interaction as she has to do this on a day to day basis at work. I think when she assumes the role of Senior Constable, she’s within her comfort zone. Subsequently there’s oodles of confidence. Outside work we can see the insecurities and I’ve always felt with Roman that at times she comes across as a vulnerable little kid. But that’s just regarding relationships. So I don’t feel she’s immature a such. I just feel her general behaviour is a by-product of her being insecure.

Bridget up to something. :unsure: Whatever gave you that idea?

Archived