Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Did anyone hear the voice over afterwards in regards to Kirsty - “Dirty Cow”. Wow the Kirsty hate is really strong right now.

I actually felt quite sorry for Kirsty today. I also felt sorry for Miles, Jai and Angelo. In fact everytime I see Angelo be nice to Belle I feel sorry for him. He has no idea.

I’m now also beginning to grow tired of Aden and Belle although admittedly I don’t mind them as individual characters. I’m just not sure of them as a couple. And I’m now starting see where all the Anti-Adelle people are coming from.

I actually don’t think Belle should have gone out with Angelo in the first place. That aside I understand that she was trying to move on from Aden and she can’t choose who she falls in love with but the minute she realised that she was still in love with him, she should really should have just ended it with Angelo. That probably would have been the fairest thing to do in terms of damage limitation.

We now have a situation where the minute Angelo finds out he’s going to devastated. It wouldn’t surprise me if he tells Belle anytime soon that he’s in love with her. Oh dear!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Belle should have had a rest from men as she is obvisoly mixed up with her feelings and any one who is showing some sort of niceness to wards her she seems to jump on them, all three would be better apart for a while.

I can see kirsty getting her self into real trouble she should have told Miles what her supervisor had said to her about her job.

Leah should kep hwer nose out as well this is the first time I have really wanted to thump her in the mouth not very lady like am I?

I think Belle should have had a rest from men as she is obvisoly mixed up with her feelings and any one who is showing some sort of niceness to wards her she seems to jump on them, all three would be better apart for a while.

I can see kirsty getting her self into real trouble she should have told Miles what her supervisor had said to her about her job.

Leah should kep hwer nose out as well this is the first time I have really wanted to thump her in the mouth not very lady like am I?

So, Belle's moved from lying to Angelo to actually cheating on him.Maybe she and Aden do belong together(as Aden told us, about twenty times)despite being utterly wrong as a couple:They both seem equally annoying and unlikeable at the moment.And I see his sexphobia's completely vanished, Belle didn't even bother to give the "We don't have to do this if you don't want to" speech before jumping into bed with him.Although he's still guilt tripping her with the whole "If I haven't got you, I won't be able to sort myself out" thing, so he's not changed that much.

:lol: :lol: So funny! As I keep saying 'saves them from spoiling two other couples'. But have you only just noticed that they are both annoying and unlikeable? I thought actually that Aden was getting more likeable lately and less annoying than usual. And Belle... she'll just jump into bed with anyone, to put it politely. I think Janice is right with what she says, she should have a rest from men [belle not Janice I mean!].

I do think though that it was genius from the scriptwriters to put two screw ups like Belle and Aden together and see what happened. They didn't even move in the same circles before, did they? He was a schoolboy [i thought he was the same age as Geoff, but he isn't, it seems] and she had left school to do a 'proper job'. Then suddenly all Belle's friends left the bay for various reasons, and Aden was on his own as well, and the troubles began.... :o

I've had debates about this on other threads but Aden and Belle do seem to be the same age, they were in the same school year last year.It must have had the highest failure rate on record because Aden, Drew and Mattie all ended up repeating but they're gone and he's still here.As for Belle and Angelo, she probably should have ended it a long time ago.If she wants to be with Aden then...well, she needs her head examining but fair enough.But sneaking around behind Angelo's back and letting him think they've got a future together is obviously wrong.She needs to be honest with the poor bloke.

I actually felt sorry for Kirsty, although every word Irene said and most of the ones Miles said were true.Something tells me Miles won't keep his hard line attitude for long, Jai's words seemed to have an affect on him.And he told Colleen where to go as well so he's obviously a smart kid.

I do think though that it was genius from the scriptwriters to put two screw ups like Belle and Aden together and see what happened. They didn't even move in the same circles before, did they? He was a schoolboy [i thought he was the same age as Geoff, but he isn't, it seems] and she had left school to do a 'proper job'. Then suddenly all Belle's friends left the bay for various reasons, and Aden was on his own as well, and the troubles began.... :o

I actually don’t think Belle’s that much of a screw up. Admittedly before she was your typical run of the mill spoilt brat but that was just a phase and I think she’s grown up since then. Her behaviour at the moment is no worse than other people we have seen before and I don’t think she had any psychological problems. Aden unfortunately has. I don’t really want start harping on about his past behaviour but the fact remains that he still has issues and as I’ve said before Belle is no good for any recovery. We all saw what he was like in the clinic when he was pinning after her. He should be focusing on school/work and trying build on the relationships he has with people such as Roman and Nicole.

Did anyone hear the voice over afterwards in regards to Kirsty - “Dirty Cow”. Wow the Kirsty hate is really strong right now.

I actually thought that was quite unprofessional :(

I do feel sorry for Kirsty, she isn't a bad person, all she does is dive into situations without thinking and then by trying to get herself out of them, she creates even bigger situations.

Archived