Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Belle never learn that girl she now deserves all that she gets Angelo takes her home and with in minuets shes with Aden I,m sorry but I dont feel sorry for her one little bit as I sais like mother like Daughter and neither will ever change.

Melodys lost the plot she will need to go back and get her head egxamined some thing is dreadfully wrong with her.

Annie has her head screwed on at least shes told Jai and come clean about there relationship, and Jai has agreed with her two youngsters with there heads screwed on properly give them both twn stars.

Bridget now is getting on my nerves what is she up too?

So Aden has more morales than Belle oh dear!

I don't really buy this whole melody thing. She has always taken the pain she feels out on herself so I think it would make more sense if she'd self harm instead she's suddenly acting Nicole like. Not that I want anything bad to happen to Melody because up to the last few eps she's been one of the few decent characters. I'm kind of worried she's going to become just anther character shipped of to the loony bin.

As for Kirsty all I can say is finally! Not sure how long she'll stick to it as Kane has some kind of creepy control over her but glad she's realised that looking after Ollie is more important.

So Aden has more morales than Belle oh dear!

I don't really buy this whole melody thing. She has always taken the pain she feels out on herself so I think it would make more sense if she'd self harm instead she's suddenly acting Nicole like. Not that I want anything bad to happen to Melody because up to the last few eps she's been one of the few decent characters. I'm kind of worried she's going to become just anther character shipped of to the loony bin.

As for Kirsty all I can say is finally! Not sure how long she'll stick to it as Kane has some kind of creepy control over her but glad she's realised that looking after Ollie is more important.

Well he is Ollie's dad, so he could use that to get her to help him. I'm wondering why Martha hasn't spoken to Coleen about the way she is feeling. Jack can sympathise but as she said he can't know how she is scared of, whereas Coleen can.

So is turns out Bridget, if that is her real name, is a con artist - what a shock :wink:

What was Murray up to by conning Belle to go with him on nonexistent stake-out? He didn't do anything to her, so what was the point?

Maybe with Aden saying he didn't want to see Belle anymore until she has broken up with Angelo, he was hoping it would spur her to do just that.

No more H&A after tonight until 5th Jan, any bets on there being a bit of a cliff hanger.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HOME AND AWAY ADDICTS.

Well I really enjoyed today’s episode. I see Melody’s turned bunny boiler now. I wonder if she’s been taking - how to steal somebody else’s man - lessons of Leah, although admittedly Leah isn’t at the crazy stage yet. Also, Melody seems a lot more calm and calculating. I actually couldn’t stop laughing when she turned up in the same costume as Nicole. Nicole’s reaction was priceless. I actually thought see handled herself pretty well too after she saw Melody kissing Geoff and let the cat out of the bag. The old Nicole would have tried to get her back.

Annie did not seem very impressed with Geoff and that actually brought a smile to my face as that at least showed the level of his hypocrisy.

I actually though Leah came across a lot better than she did earlier on this week. Rather than just being childish, shouting and arguing with Miles she actually had a proper conversation and there was no mention of Kirsty (I think).

Well…. it looks as though Belle and Aden have finally been caught out. It’s about time too. She should have come clean about him when she had the chance.

Well, Aden's advice to Melody was both spot on and completely hypocritical.Belle was with someone else and sleeping with him(although admittedly she didn't love him)and he didn't feel the need to back off and get over it.Melody liking Geoff is fine but he's chosen Nicole(like Belle chose Angelo...okay, I'll let it drop for now).She had her shot and she needs to leave them alone, at least for now.I hope we'll get a scene of Annie talking to Geoff about what happened but it'll probably all be forgotten about.

So I see Belle's at it again.Angelo's there for her and she sends him packing and goes running to Aden. Classy, girl.Real classy.If Belle's the only person Aden's slept with(!)and he thinks it changes everything, I suppose that explains where he's so fixated on her.

I'm not sure where this development storyline's going or even what's happening anymore.So the toxic waste's gone from the site but it's still leaked into the soil.Belle really does seem to have missed the obvious:A couple of fifteen-year-olds on a school trip found evidence of carcinogenics in the soil.Why doesn't she take that to the authorities as evidence?It's not on the development site so she could arrange an independent analysis.Or has it become more about her need to be proved right than saving lives?Not really sure what Murray's up to.Has he had a change of heart as Belle suggested, was it all a set-up or is he playing both sides off against each other?

Well, Aden's advice to Melody was both spot on and completely hypocritical.Belle was with someone else and sleeping with him(although admittedly she didn't love him)and he didn't feel the need to back off and get over it.Melody liking Geoff is fine but he's chosen Nicole(like Belle chose Angelo...okay, I'll let it drop for now).She had her shot and she needs to leave them alone, at least for now.I hope we'll get a scene of Annie talking to Geoff about what happened but it'll probably all be forgotten about.

Ah dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

To be fair to Aden he was the one that wanted Belle to come clean to Angelo about the affair. He was the one that didn’t want to sneak around. Also he was the first person Nicole actually told about what happened on the island with Geoff so he’s fully aware how Nicole feels about him. And he’s probably inferred from the fact that Geoff was prepared to sin in order to be with her that the feeling’s mutual. Subsequently he knows that Melody’s attempts are futile. Hypocritical or not he did the right thing. What else could he have said?

Ah dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

To be fair to Aden he was the one that wanted Belle to come clean to Angelo about the affair. He was the one that didn’t want to sneak around. Also he was the first person Nicole actually told about what happened on the island with Geoff so he’s fully aware how Nicole feels about him. And he’s probably inferred from the fact that Geoff was prepared to sin in order to be with her that the feeling’s mutual. Subsequently he knows that Melody’s attempts are futile. Hypocritical or not he did the right thing. What else could he have said?

Okay, my point wasn't that what Aden said to Melody was wrong, like I said he was spot on, my point was that he really should have followed his advice himself.And my other point was that regardless of whether or not he liked sneaking around, Aden made a play for Belle and slept with her when she was with someone else.She even said "I've made my choice, I'm with Angelo" and it didn't make any difference.

Archived