Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Well, Aden's advice to Melody was both spot on and completely hypocritical.Belle was with someone else and sleeping with him(although admittedly she didn't love him)and he didn't feel the need to back off and get over it.Melody liking Geoff is fine but he's chosen Nicole(like Belle chose Angelo...okay, I'll let it drop for now).She had her shot and she needs to leave them alone, at least for now.I hope we'll get a scene of Annie talking to Geoff about what happened but it'll probably all be forgotten about.

Ah dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

To be fair to Aden he was the one that wanted Belle to come clean to Angelo about the affair. He was the one that didn’t want to sneak around. Also he was the first person Nicole actually told about what happened on the island with Geoff so he’s fully aware how Nicole feels about him. And he’s probably inferred from the fact that Geoff was prepared to sin in order to be with her that the feeling’s mutual. Subsequently he knows that Melody’s attempts are futile. Hypocritical or not he did the right thing. What else could he have said?

I agree. I can also see why Melody is so fixated on Geoff he's the only one whos consistantly been there for her. I really loved the scene with Aden and Melody I thought it was really sweet that she went to him for help I enjoy their scenes together much more than his and Belles. Poor Angelo I'm glad he finally knows the truth.

I hope Annie does have a go at Geoff after him preaching to her her whole life it would be stupid if the writers don't follow it on. I'm liking him less and less now but then I'm not a fan of skanky pants, how he could love her I don't know. I miss Mattie, sigh

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I was going to write that earlier but I had to rush off to attend to children.

I was dreading that Mel was going to try and kiss Aden when he was talking about 'moving on' and 'putting it behind you' :o It is the classic situation of boy comforting heart broken girl and her getting the wrong idea...!

The other thing I was dreading recently was that Natalie was going to try and seduce Geoff to steal him from Nicole, because she is jealous of her, but it looks like Natalie prefers Aden :o Another storyline of 'younger man with older woman' as seen with Lucas/Naomi, Drew/ Amanda, Ric/ Viv, Jules/ Jazz. Please, please no!!

Well, Aden's advice to Melody was both spot on and completely hypocritical.Belle was with someone else and sleeping with him(although admittedly she didn't love him)and he didn't feel the need to back off and get over it.Melody liking Geoff is fine but he's chosen Nicole(like Belle chose Angelo...okay, I'll let it drop for now).She had her shot and she needs to leave them alone, at least for now.I hope we'll get a scene of Annie talking to Geoff about what happened but it'll probably all be forgotten about.

Ah dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

To be fair to Aden he was the one that wanted Belle to come clean to Angelo about the affair. He was the one that didn’t want to sneak around. Also he was the first person Nicole actually told about what happened on the island with Geoff so he’s fully aware how Nicole feels about him. And he’s probably inferred from the fact that Geoff was prepared to sin in order to be with her that the feeling’s mutual. Subsequently he knows that Melody’s attempts are futile. Hypocritical or not he did the right thing. What else could he have said?

I agree. I can also see why Melody is so fixated on Geoff he's the only one whos consistantly been there for her. I really loved the scene with Aden and Melody I thought it was really sweet that she went to him for help I enjoy their scenes together much more than his and Belles. Poor Angelo I'm glad he finally knows the truth.

I hope Annie does have a go at Geoff after him preaching to her her whole life it would be stupid if the writers don't follow it on. I'm liking him less and less now but then I'm not a fan of skanky pants, how he could love her I don't know. I miss Mattie, sigh

I agree with you Slade, he did say to Belle he wasn't going to be her bit on the side until she had broken it off with Angelo.

How is Angelo going to take his revenge, he certainly isn't going to take it lying down.

Not really sure what Murray's up to.Has he had a change of heart as Belle suggested, was it all a set-up or is he playing both sides off against each other? I was thinking that, why would he run off though if he was in Tim's side?

I thought it was lovely the way Aden advised Melody. What a turn around for her to dress up up like that. I do think though she seems to have gone from one extreme to the other.

To be fair about Geoff having slept with Nicole, it was under exceptional circumstances, thing is now other people know, how long before it gets back to Roman!! :o

To be fair about Geoff having slept with Nicole, it was under exceptional circumstances, thing is now other people know, how long before it gets back to Roman!! :o

Yes it was under exceptional circumstances but you would have thought that he would have been less likely to have done it as they both felt they were in a situation where they could die. And if you sin and don’t repent, you will not inherit God’s Kingdom (according to the Bible). So you would have thought there would be no way he could have realistically repented after that as he clearly had a choice whether or not to actually sin.

I thought the remark made earlier on in the thread about Nicole was a bit unfair.

Not really sure what Murray's up to.Has he had a change of heart as Belle suggested, was it all a set-up or is he playing both sides off against each other? I was thinking that, why would he run off though if he was in Tim's side?

Well, if it was a set-up then I suppose they might want him to maintain his cover.If he hands the evidence over to Tim or destroys it in front of Belle, she knows he's up to no good.This way they can still use him to keep tabs on her.

Yes it was under exceptional circumstances but you would have thought that he would have been less likely to have done it as they both felt they were in a situation where they could die. And if you sin and don’t repent, you will not inherit God’s Kingdom (according to the Bible). So you would have thought there would be no way he could have realistically repented after that as he clearly had a choice whether or not to actually sin.

I thought the remark made earlier on in the thread about Nicole was a bit unfair.

sorry didn't mean to offend, was having a bad day!

I agree about what you said about G+N on the island would've thought he'd be more likely to have been praying.

I agree about what you said about G+N on the island would've thought he'd be more likely to have been praying.

Don’t worry Oipoodle you didn’t offend me. No apology is necessary.:) I’ve got no problem with people expressing their dislike for certain characters as it shows diversity, which is a good thing as no one character can be liked by everybody. So by all means, as you were..... What I meant by that was I think she’s been no worse than other people in the bay – Cassie, Martha, Amanda, Belle and even Tony are the more recent names of people who I can think of that I would describe as sexually active.

Don’t worry Oipoodle you didn’t offend me. No apology is necessary.:) I’ve got no problem with people expressing their dislike for certain characters as it shows diversity, which is a good thing as no one character can be liked by everybody. So by all means, as you were..... What I meant by that was I think she’s been no worse than other people in the bay – Cassie, Martha, Amanda, Belle and even Tony are the more recent names of people who I can think of that I would describe as sexually active.

Yes they are a rather randy bunch!

Archived