Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Oh boy, Melody really sucks at being a bad girl.She doesn't actually like alcohol, she can't manage to disrupt a class for more than a minute without retreating into her shell, when she gets drunk she just babbles about science...And she's the only person in town who'll dare say a word against Belle which is a plus.Turns out that, like Ruby before her, she found out there are people in town who are more unpleasant than Matthew.Loved Nicole calling her bluff when she tried to complain about being rescued.

And yay for Lara!She's in one scene after being absent for yonks and she manages to get further with the case than Jack and Charlie did in an entire episode.She'll have this lot sorted out soon, mark my words.

And Alf seems to be cottoning to Bridget as well.Hope he works out what she's up to soon.And to the person that was wondering, the actress that plays Bridget is called Joy Smithers.

And no, Slade, I haven't turned into a Roman hater(so far).I was actually just pleased to see Ruby being all sisterly and protective rather than seeing him get a good talking to.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you responding to me Jody? I am sure I didnt say that? If I did, I never meant to.

No, not you Zetti. Sorry if I made you think it was. I read your posts on Angelo's actions in that scene and I agree with it. This wasn't about just one post in this thread, more like one of the posts (not yours I promise) that just reminded me of alot of other similiar ones(on BTTB and other forums). Ones where Angelo's actions, in that scene, is being shrugged of as not all that bad. And seeing some go as far as to call it reasonable because he was cheated on.

Oh, thats good. I dont want to be rude or anything so I am glad it wasnt my post that you were responding to.

Angelo is in a desperate situation and I can see why he would do this but Jack had the situation forced on to him and I am not Angelo did, but thats my two cents.

Are you responding to me Jody? I am sure I didnt say that? If I did, I never meant to.

No, not you Zetti. Sorry if I made you think it was. I read your posts on Angelo's actions in that scene and I agree with it. This wasn't about just one post in this thread, more like one of the posts (not yours I promise) that just reminded me of alot of other similiar ones(on BTTB and other forums). Ones where Angelo's actions, in that scene, is being shrugged of as not all that bad. And seeing some go as far as to call it reasonable because he was cheated on.

Oh, thats good. I dont want to be rude or anything so I am glad it wasnt my post that you were responding to.

Angelo is in a desperate situation and I can see why he would do this but Jack had the situation forced on to him and I am not Angelo did, but thats my two cents.

To briefly recap, Jack tried to plant drugs on his estranged wife's new boyfriend(which is a lot worse than anything Angelo's done to Aden)and as a result was blackmailed by not one but two dodgy characters into covering up their illegal activities.(And, arguably, as a result of his actions, or lack thereof, a man died.But he "deserved" it.So that's all right.)I'm not condoning either of them but the incidents are comparable.

And yay for Lara!She's in one scene after being absent for yonks and she manages to get further with the case than Jack and Charlie did in an entire episode.She'll have this lot sorted out soon, mark my words.

Fingers crossed. I do wonder about Lara. I presume that she is the head of the station now as Harper is no longer there. I’m just not sure how believable that is considering her age and she was only a constable recently. That’s like a PC or Sergeant going to a Superintendent/Chief Superintendent over here. She’s got to be somewhere in her early to mid 30s and I don’t think she has as much experience as Harper either.

And no, Slade, I haven't turned into a Roman hater(so far).I was actually just pleased to see Ruby being all sisterly and protective rather than seeing him get a good talking to.

No worries. Just curious…

Yes at times it does feel as though Ruby is the elder sister and Charlie is the younger one, especially when it comes to relationships. Although I’m not sure if that rings true considering that apart from that guy she came to the bay with (Pat?) has she had a serious boyfriend and thus the experience to offer relationship advice to her older sister (who as much as I hate to admit it at times can be quite immature)?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Miles & Kirsty make a great couple?

No. :( I actually got in from work early enough for once to see H&A today and I ended up changing channels to watch The Simpsons (even tho I'd seen the Simpsons episode at least twice before :rolleyes: ) because I couldn't stand watching Kirsty and Miles any longer. To me, it just seems very fake and unnatural. But, hey, that's my opinion and you're entitled to yours too. :)

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Miles & Kirsty make a great couple?

I love Miles and Kirsty together :wub: They are my favourite couple in the show..... hence my avatar :wink:

So, Melody is still being a "bad girl"..... Loved what she said in yesterdays episode to Matthew about how always being the good girl means you can get away with being bad..... it's so true. :lol: I love how sly she's become, turning on the tears to Barlett saying how upset she was about Belle, making Miles think everything is okay with her now etc. Sneaky!

Archived