Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been ill for a few days so I have a list of things I want to comment on. But don't hurt me if I am repeating myself cuz I'm a little fuzzy in the head.

1. I love Angelo to bits but, even though I found his violence towards the chair and wall sexy, in reality I probably would have smacked him.

2. I think Angelo was in the right when it came to not helping Aden with the community service. It would have been wrong if Aden hadn't already had an extention. Though Angelo took pleasure in it, I think his actions towards the request was realistic.

3. Out of all the people Belle has pissed off, she really believes that the only suspect is Angelo? What planet is she on?

4. The timeline seems off to me. Angelo storms out and pushes Aden as he goes, then Aden follows him all the way to... the beach(?). Aden immediately goes back to Belle to find her beaten. How is it possible for Angelo to have done it?!?

5. Roman is a twit (I wanted to spell that differently <_<). He broke her heart (Charlie) and thinks she will just get over it. Not cool!

6. Melody rocks :lol: !

I think that is it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Miles & Kirsty make a great couple?

No. :( I actually got in from work early enough for once to see H&A today and I ended up changing channels to watch The Simpsons (even tho I'd seen the Simpsons episode at least twice before :rolleyes: ) because I couldn't stand watching Kirsty and Miles any longer. To me, it just seems very fake and unnatural. But, hey, that's my opinion and you're entitled to yours too. :)

I agree and I’d never thought I would say this but I’m actually starting to find Kirsty quite boring now. I really don’t like Miles and Kirsty as a couple and feel he would be far more suited to Leah. Anyway that’s my take.

Pierced Musie,

I agree with point 2 (I wouldn’t have agreed initially but having thought about it Aden simply didn’t give the Police enough notice).

Re points 3 and 4 I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Aden and Belle to assume that Angelo was behind the assault, although from Belle’s perspective why would he leave then come back right away and attack her. In the hospital when she told Charlie and Jack that Angelo hit her initially I don't think she wasn’t thinking straight. Angelo was the last person Aden saw in the flat before finding her unconscious. He could have attacked her BEFORE Aden arrived. He had the motive, he had the opportunity and when Aden first saw him, he was riled up. Also as far as they knew Murray had gone and so had any evidence so there was no reason to assume that anybody else could have been behind it. What would the people behind the cover-up have stood to gain by attacking Belle if there was nothing to convict them?

Point 5 – Yes Roman did break Charlie’s heart and I actually got quite annoyed myself when he dumped her, as I really liked those two together. You could tell that she’s still in love with him and would have done anything to keep him. It’s funny because in one episode Angelo said to her “Do you ever get the feeling that dating a cop could be useful?” (obviously referring to Belle) but you could apply the same argument to Roman. When they first got together I remember he only called her over one time to run a background check on Elliot. And she helped him look for Nicole when she went missing after supposedly getting the bus to stay with her mother. She also arranged for the helicopter for Roman during the search for Nicole and Geoff when they were stranded on the island and she let Nicole off with a caution for driving without a license so you could argue that dating a copy was very useful for Roman.

HOWEVER I do believe that Roman honestly wanted things to work out with Charlie and he couldn't help the way he felt. He didn’t choose to fall in love with Martha, it just happened. And as I’ve said before, although he was going out with her and still in love with someone else at least he did the decent thing and ended it (unlike someone else I can think of). He’s in a catch 22 situation because if he gives her space then as Ruby said he doesn’t care about her since he hasn’t made any effort to see how she is. If he tries to talk to her then he’s acting like nothing’s happened and he thinks she can just get over it. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don’t.

Oh god, Alf.Weren't you just screaming "Let her leave!Don't go after her!And whatever you do, don't listen to Colleen!" at him when he was going all soft on Bridget?She's almost certainly lying about the cancer, given that she was almost certainly lying about having it in the first place, and it sounded from that phone call as though she's basically planning to steal Leah's identity now she knows about the money.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:I really like Miles and Kirsty!!I think they've got a great chemistry and they're just so sweet together.

Really not sure what's going on with Melody.I don't actually think she is a bad girl or at least not entirely.She blatantly manipulated Martin into letting her off on the detention but many of her actions seemed more like her trying to be a bad girl rather than actually being one.She did actually seem to be getting on with Nicole and the others until they basically started treating her like an idiot and got her back up.(Would it really have hurt them to make an effort with Matthew?He did genuinely like her and he did pull Ruby away from that guy not that long ago.)Not sure what to make of Matthew either.He can be a complete tool at times but that's the second time that he's actually shown genuine affection towards a girl.

I may sound nasty , but as Bridget was proclaiming all that , to Alf i really thought . not being nasty did he really thing a young woman for starters would be genuine interested in him?

I was screaming in my head please dont fall for it ..

Before you all have a go i think Alf deserve's better and id like him to meet a good lady.

Melody, just needs to be loved and needs to know she's is loved, she's just going the wrong way about it.

Are you responding to me Jody? I am sure I didnt say that? If I did, I never meant to.

No, not you Zetti. Sorry if I made you think it was. I read your posts on Angelo's actions in that scene and I agree with it. This wasn't about just one post in this thread, more like one of the posts (not yours I promise) that just reminded me of alot of other similiar ones(on BTTB and other forums). Ones where Angelo's actions, in that scene, is being shrugged of as not all that bad. And seeing some go as far as to call it reasonable because he was cheated on.

Oh, thats good. I dont want to be rude or anything so I am glad it wasnt my post that you were responding to.

Angelo is in a desperate situation and I can see why he would do this but Jack had the situation forced on to him and I am not Angelo did, but thats my two cents.

To briefly recap, Jack tried to plant drugs on his estranged wife's new boyfriend(which is a lot worse than anything Angelo's done to Aden)and as a result was blackmailed by not one but two dodgy characters into covering up their illegal activities.(And, arguably, as a result of his actions, or lack thereof, a man died.But he "deserved" it.So that's all right.)I'm not condoning either of them but the incidents are comparable.

The disadvantages of watching at Aus pace and replying in the UK discussion thread. I think the desperate situation Zetti is talking about is about something else he does. That's puts him on the same level as Jack if you ask me.

Are you responding to me Jody? I am sure I didnt say that? If I did, I never meant to.

No, not you Zetti. Sorry if I made you think it was. I read your posts on Angelo's actions in that scene and I agree with it. This wasn't about just one post in this thread, more like one of the posts (not yours I promise) that just reminded me of alot of other similiar ones(on BTTB and other forums). Ones where Angelo's actions, in that scene, is being shrugged of as not all that bad. And seeing some go as far as to call it reasonable because he was cheated on.

Oh, thats good. I dont want to be rude or anything so I am glad it wasnt my post that you were responding to.

Angelo is in a desperate situation and I can see why he would do this but Jack had the situation forced on to him and I am not Angelo did, but thats my two cents.

To briefly recap, Jack tried to plant drugs on his estranged wife's new boyfriend(which is a lot worse than anything Angelo's done to Aden)and as a result was blackmailed by not one but two dodgy characters into covering up their illegal activities.(And, arguably, as a result of his actions, or lack thereof, a man died.But he "deserved" it.So that's all right.)I'm not condoning either of them but the incidents are comparable.

The disadvantages of watching at Aus pace and replying in the UK discussion thread. I think the desperate situation Zetti is talking about is about something else he does. That's puts him on the same level as Jack if you ask me.

Actually, I agree that Jack and Angelo are on the same level, that was kind of what I was saying in the first place.Which is why I don't think Angelo should be considered irredeemable or anything.

Archived