Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelo does feel guilty but guilt is a natural thing does that mean justice shouldnt be served? I hope he doesnt go to prison though because despite the fact he left Jack's body there, I still like his character.

Yeah I like Angelo and I'm not convinced that he killed Jack so time will tell!

Angelo does feel guilty but guilt is a natural thing does that mean justice shouldnt be served? I hope he doesnt go to prison though because despite the fact he left Jack's body there, I still like his character.

mee too, i remember ages ago saying if anyone causes the death of Jack or Martha i will freak out and hate them forever but i can't help but love this guy and feel for him :(

I am so glad to see Morag in this ep! I've missed her and hope that this isn't just for the funeral!!

Yes it was great to see Morag back, even in these horrible circumstances. I'm hoping she can stay long enough to work out what Bridget is doing - she's always been good at getting rid of bad smells!! :lol:

Was unsure about Belle today. At times I feel she’s getting more annoying by the minute i.e. I didn’t like the way she had to make Jack’s death all about her but on the other hand she did apologise to Angelo.

I hate the way this is being shown. Her behaviour is not coming across as scared, it just screams out spoilt. For example the scene with the nurse (Julie?!) made me want to slap her round the face with a trout. When she didn't get what she wanted she pouted. And as for that poor janitor being screamed at for nothing; he looked so scared! I will applaud Aden for not doing the predictable and assuming that he was there to hurt his poor Belle.

I agree totally! All she's done these past few months is complain, and yeah, alot has happened to her but its just getting more annoying each episode.

Archived