Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes focusing on the older characters, it somehow made it seem like 'the old Home and Away' with Alf, Leah etc. rather than episodes full of teenagers moaning about their love lives. :P

I think Morag is generally instantly suspicious of anyone new! :lol: Roman is being particularly annoying at the moment, challenging Charlie when she is only doing her job. She is much better off without him, she has been quite tolerable lately. I think he made her into a whiney cow.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously can't stand Rachel, her telling Alf in front of everyone just seemed like a massive power trip. It was actually begining to go smoothly, Alf was about to drive Bridget to the airport, Rachel could have said nothing, Bridget would have gone away and Alf woulddn't have had his heart broken. I loved Alf snubbing Rachel today, no less than she deserves IMO.

Also who does Roman think he is, I assume he's been taking lessons from Aden in the art of arrogantly marching into the police station and making demands he has no right to make. It wasn't his place to tell Charlie how to do her job, I don't remember her telling him how to chop up vegetables.

I see it's taken two weeks for someone to figure out that maybe, just maybe Angelo - having shot randomly in the dark and not being a trained sniper - may not have been the one who killed Jack.

I never thought I would say this with Roman being one of my favourite characters but he’s acting like a dick. Last week when he asked Charlie what her problem was at Jack’s funeral I found that quite funny but now he’s just being plain rude and unpleasant. If he doesn’t want to go out with her that’s fine but he can at least make an effort to try and be civilised to her. It’s almost as if their whole relationship meant nothing to him whatsoever and he doesn’t even like her as a person. Felt especially sorry for her when she said “I just can’t win with you can I?” I wonder how long it will take before other people find out his true feelings for Martha (we already know that Charlie and Miles have).

Good on Alf for telling Rachel where she could stick her apology. She was in complete control of the situation and yes Bridgette absolutely deserved her comeuppance but I still don’t agree with they way she went about it in yesterday’s episode.

I was a bit surprised with Morag. I wasn’t expecting her to defend Bridget but was taken aback slightly when she said she was going to make her pay. After Kane robbed the Jewellers (which lead to Ric’s panic attacks) she was one of the first people to come to his aid despite losing $10000 from him when he skipped bail the first time around. Although she mentioned Ross to Alf it just felt like there should have been a scene between her and Charlie regarding his current state of health.

I can’t believe I’m actually starting to quite like Geoff and his relationship with Nicole too. And more scenes with Nicole and Aden. That’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned because if they’ve got more screen time together hopefully that will mean less Aden and Belle.

I,m sorry but Martha would not have been alloued to go to where Jack had been shot as its a crime scene but what happens she turns up and starts shouting abuse at angelo she shoulf have been told to go home ans an officer would be long to tell her the out come, same thing with Tony Holden he shouldnt have gone to the station to start sounding off and as for Charlie she should not be conducting an interview with Angelo as at the time she was sleeping with him, mthe whole case should have been handed over to a completely different squad. seriously seriously bad scrip writing.

I,m sorry but Martha would not have been alloued to go to where Jack had been shot as its a crime scene but what happens she turns up and starts shouting abuse at angelo she shoulf have been told to go home ans an officer would be long to tell her the out come, same thing with Tony Holden he shouldnt have gone to the station to start sounding off and as for Charlie she should not be conducting an interview with Angelo as at the time she was sleeping with him, mthe whole case should have been handed over to a completely different squad. seriously seriously bad scrip writing.

In fairness to Rachel, she didn't actually blow Bridget's gaff in front of everyone, she told Alf Bridget has something to tell him [in front of everyone], then the two of them went outside to discuss it in private.Admittedly, people would still have asked questions and it did sound as though Rachel was the one handing out the answers while Alf was at the station.I didn't like the way she went to see Alf at the bar, it seemed to be more about making herself feel better than anything else.Morag didn't exactly handle things well either, good on Alf for wanting no part in any sueing nonsense.

Roman hasn't really been handling things well.I know Martha needs people around her right now but sleeping on her sofa seems to be going a bit far.(And shouldn't there be at least one room free?)He's got two teenagers at home, at least one of whom he's responsible for, and he's basically neglecting them.(And last time he was spending all his time with Martha, Nicole went off with Elliot and Aden tried to kill his father...)Glad Charlie stood up to him when he turned up at the station to have a go at her when she'd actually done the right thing.More great Aden and Nicole stuff, much better than Aden and Belle as ever and loved her little smirk when Roman caught them.Geoff defending Aden actually made sense...and he was soon back to calling him childish anyway.

Looks like my "shot in the back" theory was wrong.(Actually, it is entirely possible for someone to just fall like that after being shot, it's just not normally the way they do it on television.)Could the noise Angelo have heard have been Jack falling?He would have to have been a bit dumb to make a noise when there were two people with guns in front of him.

Looks like my "shot in the back" theory was wrong.(Actually, it is entirely possible for someone to just fall like that after being shot, it's just not normally the way they do it on television.)Could the noise Angelo have heard have been Jack falling?He would have to have been a bit dumb to make a noise when there were two people with guns in front of him.

..Jack Holden..dumb..no ;)

I see it's taken two weeks for someone to figure out that maybe, just maybe Angelo - having shot randomly in the dark and not being a trained sniper - may not have been the one who killed Jack.

:lol: Yes, quite right. Everyone [on the show I mean] has got it into their heads that Angelo is The Murderer Of Saint Jack, but he probably isn't.

I must rant: the reception on my bloody television has gone off again! Its back to jumpy, choppy nonsense where I can't make out what is happening! Does Five have an On Demand service I can watch on my laptop? :angry::angry:

Okay, so that seems to put paid to any "Angelo is innocent, sort of" theories.Except...what happened to Jack's gun?May be talking utter nonsense but...They didn't find a bullet in Jack's body.So they don't know that the bullet they found killed Jack, just that it went through him.Is it really possible to tell one police gun from another?What if that bullet actually came from Jack's gun, that the real killer went over to the body after Angelo left, shot him a second time with his own gun and took that gun away, thus also explaining why the wound seemed larger when Tony found him?Meaning, ironically, that if Angelo had just called it in straightaway, he'd be in the clear...Okay, let's all just sit back and watch me be proved wrong.Either way, there's still a few unanswered questions:Who was the second gunman?Who made the call about Nobby's body?And, if they've dug that one up again(sorry), are we going to find out what happened to Murray?

Probably not going to get any more answers about the toxic waste, which finally seems to be over.Had some good moments but inevitably it ended in a damp squib.Aden's speech about it not mattering who pays seems like a cover for the fact neither Angelo or the developers was actually responsible for the cancer deaths, that was the idiots who buried the waste 30-odd years ago(and, indeed, the council members who covered it up in the present day)and no-one's talking about going after them with an arrest warrant.Either way, there's toxic waste in Summer Bay.So are they going to evacuate the whole town, have the affected area cordoned off permanently or just never mention it again?Know what my money's on...

Tony's outburst at Rachel wasn't as bad as advertised, it's understandable that he'd only be interested in what happened to Jack and he did apologise afterwards.I'm not saying what Rachel said was wrong but pushing him in that situation was only ever going to make him angry.Interesting he actually seemed open to the possibility Angelo was innocent, unlike Martha banging on about what she "knows". Roman was an ass, again.Wonder what's gonna happen to Angelo's bail:Even if he's guilty, he's still entitled, especially when they're not even sure what they're going to charge him with.Nice to see Charlie still has some lingering affection towards him and a rare moment between her and Leah.And even Irene seems to have got a new male friend...

Yes, Miranda, Five does not an On Demand service.They mention it at the end of every episode and I still can't remember the address.Something like five.tv/demandfive.

I,m quite peeved about how this story line haS gone with will Angelo be guilty will he get bail as I said before Charlie should not be Ivolved as she was sleeping with Angelo, as For Martha sorry but no member of the public would alloud near or on the crime site so why oh why was she there?

Roman well what casn any one say he is such a t***pot cant be doing with him, hes so unmacho.

Sorry but this hasbeen the worst story Hiome and Away have come up with so far and you mean that it it we dont get to see the guilty punished.

Archived