Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed todays ep. Sometimes whena show leaves the setting and does a special location ep it doesn't feel like that show anymore but I felt like this was more the h+a that I know and love than it has ben in the bay of late. A troubled kid and an adult going out of their way to help them reminded me of the old days.

I immediately like Archie, he' so much better than Xavier, I really hope he comes to the bay I tought he and Mel worked well together and I enjoyed the scenes with Charlie and Miles much more than her and Roman. I thought it was moving and well done looking forward to tomorrows ep.

Thank you chickadee.

Edited to Add: Except for you aren't a chickadee :blush:. Sorry Slade!

:lol: *Reminder I’ve gotta change that AV of mine.*

Can’t say I’m really fussed about this whole storyline with Melody but one thing I’ve noticed is that she seems to be the object of hatred from a lot of people, which is surprising considering what some of the other characters in the show have done. Overall I didn’t think very much of that episode. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either.

What I did like though was for some reason when Charlie and Miles were in the hotel room every scene with them brought a smile to my face. There seemed to be an air of uneasiness about them, particularly with Charlie but did I detect a little bit of chemistry as well at the same time (certainly more than she ever had with Roman)? For someone like her who seems so confident on a professional level she actually seems a quite shy at times. When Miles made the comment about Roman’s food being better than their evening meal I thought Charlie did well to say that she respected that they were friends so although she had a lot of anger towards him she wouldn’t bad mouth him. I also liked the remark made about setting the ground rules regarding bed sharing. When she kissed him (how did I know that was coming) I’m sure he said “good” when he stood up. Felt a bit sorry for her because her face suggested that she was a bit disappointed. As I’ve said before she just wants someone to love her or rather she just wants to feel wanted – A by-product of her insecurity. Thought it was a bit of a contradiction making a move like that as she said to him earlier on that she was far too quick to jump into bed with her former lovers and then she tried it on with Miles almost immediately afterwards. What if he hadn’t pulled away and continued? I’m not sure if anything is going to come of this but I think Charlie needs to steer clear of men (relationship wise) at least for the time being and Miles is on the rebound - Simple as.

I actually rather liked that.Another brilliant performance from Celeste, I like that they dressed Melody up in drab clothes rather than making it look glamourous.And suicidal as it was, I loved the way she stood up to the girl that was threatening her and had to be dragged away.Plus Jai and Annie got the best material they've had in ages.(Although wasn't Alf meant to be looking after Jai?)

But Miles and Charlie?No.Just no.The only good thing is it wasn't Leah.

What in the name of God are they doing to Ruby's character? They've ruined her. Any character-specific or unique traits she had are gone simply because they wanted to give a girlfriend to Lucas Holden II aka awful Xavier.

Celeste is bringing her A-game to these scenes and shown once again why she is the best of the female teen actors. She out-acts them all.

I thought it was a very good episode, highlighting the fact that in every city the world over, there are homeless people young and old. Must have brought a lot of painful memories back to Miles. Hard enough for him as an adult but seeing Melody is so young (15) and unstreet wise it must be a lot tougher. I dare say Kaylee was innocent when she first hit the streets. Archie at least seems to be more caring.

I think the kiss between Miles and Charlie was just a 'comfort kiss'. Interesting for her to say that she normally jumps into bed with the men she has known before. Perhaps in future she needs to know them better before she does. When he mentioned the girl he had known before and said he hadn't thought about her at all until he found the young girl this time was probably because he had blotted it out of his mind not that he didn't care.

Annie did seem very doom and gloom when talking about Melody, no wonder Jai had a go. It must have reminded him of his time when he was homeless after the tsunami. I wondered that as well Red Ranger as to why he wasn't at the caravan park with Alf.

Archived