Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I loved the Charlie and Miles scenes today and yesterday - their awkwardness was very amusing and although I'm glad they agreed to leave it as friends - I wouldn't object if they picked up their relationship back in Summer Bay. Charlie and Miles would be a much better couple than Miles and Kirsty ever were.

I agree with Red Ranger and Closer Each Day that we've really seen just how talented an actress Celeste is with the Melbourne scenes - I highly doubt any of the other young actors could have pulled them off so well.

I also agree with most of what's been said about Ruby and Xavier - I find their relationship excruciating to watch and on first impressions I think Freya will be equally awful.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi folks,

just to let you know that as it will be Ash Wednesday and Lent starts tomorrow, I'm signing off for 40 days to think about other things in my life. Thanks very much to Slade, RedRanger, Sexyluc and many others for your interesting thoughts and replies in the past few months, especially to my Christians topic. I'll miss them all. Catch up with you all again on Easter Sunday.

best wishes

Brian

Best wishes, Brian.

Loved...bits of that episode again.Miles and Charlie's awkwardness was good, I really don't want to see them as a couple but it would be nice if their friendship continued, mainly because neither of them seems to have that many friends.And I loved Melody's complete confusion, her horrified reaction when she was just standing and watching Archie getting beaten and all her scenes with Miles, they were just really sweet together.That's got to be her back in the fold now, hasn't it?

But I really, really wish they'd just concentrated on the Melbourne story and left out the Ruby and Xavier rubbish.Checking his phone already, that's a really strong relationship.And the fact that he then just didn't care that she'd done it...I think they must both be as desperate as each other.

Thanks Brian. Anyway hope it all goes well and see you soon.

Another episode I really didn’t like, probably because I can’t really get into the whole Melody storyline. The only real things worth noting for me were that it looked as though Miles and Charlie decided not to take things any further. Probably a good idea on both camps given that they’ve only just come out of relationships and certainly where Miles is concerned he’s still keen on Kirsty. As I said yesterday Charlie needs to avoid men like the plague for the time being.

So I guess there was a lot more to Archie than I originally thought. I didn’t condone him stealing but he was prepared to take a kicking so that Melody could get home safely, which was quite a selfless act considering his current circumstances.

Couldn’t tell what to make of Freya as she was only in one scene but I wonder if she’s another Paris Hilton type clone. That would probably indicate a clash of personality with Nicole but she’s changed her attitude as of late so maybe not. Gina mentioned that she was a bad influence on Xavier so it will be interesting to see what she gets up to. She’s obviously been brought in to stir things up.

I just watched it on demand.

I liked it , it was a refreshing change to go outside the summerbay box.. so to speak, I liked Melody in those scenes, she was just a confused young lady did'nt realise that she was loved at home...but you have to except rules its life..

Archjie i would love to see him again.. he would be a cool character in the bay..a wise head on the streets, but i wanted Miles to take him home.

Ruby what and in h**l have they done with her.. she just a leech of a lyou smile im al over you.. its not the Ruby i liked at first, but then some would argue she's a teenger..but she was with a wise head...

The blonde crappy actors are multiplying aaarrrggggghhhhh!

agree with all thats been said about Ruby/Xavier, dreading Freya. Ruby does look creepy I don't know if ts beacuse the actress is older and can't play a lovestruck teen but its horrible and uninvolving.

Loved the stuff with Melody/Miles and Archie really hope thats not the last we see of him.

The blonde crappy actors are multiplying aaarrrggggghhhhh!

Ha ha ha! Being a brunette myself, I have a natural antipathy to blonds :lol: :whistle:

I watched the last episodes on YouTube as I think we will have to get another aerial for our telly :(

Anyway, I enjoyed the Melbourne scenes/episodes, they were dramatic and involving. I think Miles and Charlie would be a very interesting couple- attraction of opposites?

And as for Ruby! I fast forwarded over her scenes with Xavier, they were so sick making.

Archived