Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

The blonde crappy actors are multiplying aaarrrggggghhhhh!

Yeah! We’ve got the Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie show.

Today’s episode was a lot better than the previous two. Ok so I was wrong about Nicole and Freya clashing in fact they got on pretty well. Almost like a house on fire. First impressions are she is extremely manipulative, kind of like Nicole when she first showed up. I quite like her but didn’t like the way she came onto Hugo at the end – bad girl. So basically she tried it on with three people in the same episode (well kind of). No doubt she will try and talk Xavier round (what is it with him and attractive ladies). It looks like Rubes has got her work cut out.

Loved the line from her - “Even Nicole likes her and she doesn’t like anyone” - Although I really don’t like what the writers are doing to her character at the moment.

I had to laugh at the scene where Hugo shut the door in Charlie’s face. That was blatantly rude, especially considering that Charlie was actual more polite than usual (she has a tendency to come out all guns blazing). But he did make up for it by apologising the next day. Obviously he coped on last week Roman’s feelings towards Martha and Charlie only confirmed it on the beach. I wonder if he’s going to do anything about it or keep quiet.

Again I loved the interaction between Leah and Charlie. Obviously those two are getting on really well now (hoping for a little bit of romance now that Angelo’s out the picture).

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed but not particularly surprised that there was no real follow-up to the Melbourne story. Given that Jai, Annie and to an extent Ruby seemed worried about Melody while she was gone, I would have liked a scene of her back with them rather than a casual "We were going to spend time with her but Miles has taken her to a counsellor."(Although that is good news.)And not even any mention of Geoff's reaction given that he was out searching for her.Bet we don't see her again until next week. Sort of nice that there was some sort of follow-up to the toxic waste storyline, even though they'd probably be better off pretending the nonsense never happened.

Until she pulled that stunt on poor Hugo, I was actually finding Freya a more fun and interesting character than Ruby and Xavier.Xavier is just utterly pathetic on every level and he's dragging Ruby down with him, yet again I'm left wishing she means it when she says she's not having any more to do with him.I loved Freya's double act with Nicole and her baiting of the other teens.("She took the balls": Jai does clueless really well.)She'd be utterly unbearable as a permanent character but she should shake up this staid lot pretty well in the short term.

Roman basically took Martha out on a date.Seriously, that's not healthy.

Can I ask who you are referring to?

Xavier and Freya-just my personal opinion.

I found todays ep painful and quite sleazy like some pervy writer wanted to get a young actress in very little clothes and hitting on everyone. If shes older like she hinted at why would she bother with Xavier?I think I may start taping it so I can fast forward the Xavier/Freya/Ruby scenes I just have no interest in them.

Glad Melodys going to a counsellor.

Best line was Jai saying she stole the ball etc loved how deadpan he was I'm actually starting to warm to him.

I felt that they Brought Freya in too strong what with throughing her self at Xavier and just walking into the house whilst Ruby was still there was going it a bit then to top it all with her removing Xaviers top and her sitting on the table what are they playing at, I hope she dosent stay long you just know shes going to cause trouble, and Nicole taking to her well what can you expect to Slappers together.

I,m glad Hugo shut the door in Charlies face couldnt she have left it until the next day he was already haveing a go at Xavier he didnt need her as well.

Roman needs to get a life nooning over Martha get over it you had your chance and threw it away.

I felt that they Brought Freya in too strong what with throughing her self at Xavier and just walking into the house whilst Ruby was still there was going it a bit then to top it all with her removing Xaviers top and her sitting on the table what are they playing at, I hope she dosent stay long you just know shes going to cause trouble, and Nicole taking to her well what can you expect to Slappers together.

Roman needs to get a life nooning over Martha get over it you had your chance and threw it away.

Well Nicole’s a one man person ATM.

I don’t think Roman blew it with Martha before. The problem was that he knew she was in love with Jack so he ended the relationship because obviously the longer things went on the worse it would have been. That must have been very difficult because I imagine it reached the stage where he started falling in love with her. I think he tried to move on with Charlie but as she said that was a disaster. I think subconsciously with Jack out the picture he feels he has a glimmer of hope. And he appears to be acting out of character – argumentative, unfriendly - but I don’t think there is any malice behind it. Having said that, this thing with him constantly pining after her is starting to get a bit tiresome. And he’s not really interacting very much with some of the other characters. When was the last time we saw him and Nicole have a scene alone together?

Mystery solved as to why Jai was staying at Irene's, Alf was in the city aka Sydney with Martha the same time Miles was in Melbourne. Does begger the question though who was looking after the caravan park, what about the people staying there?

Freya is trouble with a capital T. Certainly understand why Gina was so worried about Xavier getting involved with her.

He did explain to Ruby that at first she was a distraction from having to care for Brandon, but after a while she got too much to cope with. I know it wasn't the proper way to drop her by phone, but there wasn't any other way he could. The way she just swanned into Martha's when she first turned up says it all about her really. Then later when she was preparing a meal and Hugo came back and found her she said the front door was unlocked (as most doors seem to be in the Bay) and she just let herself in. As Hugo and Xavier have now caused a scene at Martha's does this mean they will move out as Hugo saif they would? Not sure if Freya getting together with Nicole is a good idea, just as Nicole has got her act together. I hope it doesn't bode ill for her and Geoff. Can just imagine what Freya will say about Geoff being a Christian.

Considering that both Hugo and Charlie know Roman is in love with Martha the scene at the beach was pretty good, neither of them actually saying anything, but probably both thinking the same thing.

Charlie actually accepted Hugo's apology with very good grace for her. He was so rude without any reason. Am I jumping the gun or could there a possible relationship in the offing? :wub:

I really enjoyed that scene in todays episode with Ruby & Xavier on the beach, where he admits that he is being dominated and basically manipulated by Freya but they managed to fudge that up with the ending.

And am I the only one who feels Freya is only good around Nicole. The chemistry is on fire :blush:!

Yeah! We’ve got the Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie show.

Today’s episode was a lot better than the previous two. Ok so I was wrong about Nicole and Freya clashing in fact they got on pretty well. Almost like a house on fire. First impressions are she is extremely manipulative, kind of like Nicole when she first showed up. I quite like her but didn’t like the way she came onto Hugo at the end – bad girl. So basically she tried it on with three people in the same episode (well kind of). No doubt she will try and talk Xavier round (what is it with him and attractive ladies). It looks like Rubes has got her work cut out.

Loved the line from her - “Even Nicole likes her and she doesn’t like anyone” - Although I really don’t like what the writers are doing to her character at the moment.

I had to laugh at the scene where Hugo shut the door in Charlie’s face. That was blatantly rude, especially considering that Charlie was actual more polite than usual (she has a tendency to come out all guns blazing). But he did make up for it by apologising the next day. Obviously he coped on last week Roman’s feelings towards Martha and Charlie only confirmed it on the beach. I wonder if he’s going to do anything about it or keep quiet.

Again I loved the interaction between Leah and Charlie. Obviously those two are getting on really well now (hoping for a little bit of romance now that Angelo’s out the picture).

wow saying your opinion on the character is great but when you get personal against the actor saying their 'blonde' and 'crappy actors' is a bit horrible don't you think??

I think the person who plays Freya is actually kind of good but i just don't like the character

Please just think next time you post something personal about the cast please.

Ruby gets more annoying by the minute. :angry2:

Xavier's pathetic attempt at the punching bag...had me in stitches! And as for the fight scene with Hugo?? :lol:

And as for Jai...''She took the balls.''.....''She took the balls. She cant do that.''..... <_<

Anyone else miss the old teens?

At least Freya might bring a bit of excitement to the bay, I'm liking the friendship between her and Nicole.

Archived