Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janice, you do make me laugh with your comments :wink:

I miss the old teens too :unsure: I agree that the Xavier/Freya/Ruby situation is so painful, I fast forward over them too. I can't see anything to empathise or like about them. I liked Ruby at first, but she doesn't seem to have a personality now.

Oh, I meant to say ages ago. Did anyone think that older bloke talking to Leah a few episodes ago could be a new boyfriend for Irene? He was called Lou or Luke and was divorced with a lot of money, and he knew Irene from a while ago.

The blonde crappy actors are multiplying aaarrrggggghhhhh!

Yeah! We’ve got the Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie show.

Today’s episode was a lot better than the previous two. Ok so I was wrong about Nicole and Freya clashing in fact they got on pretty well. Almost like a house on fire. First impressions are she is extremely manipulative, kind of like Nicole when she first showed up. I quite like her but didn’t like the way she came onto Hugo at the end – bad girl. So basically she tried it on with three people in the same episode (well kind of). No doubt she will try and talk Xavier round (what is it with him and attractive ladies). It looks like Rubes has got her work cut out.

Loved the line from her - “Even Nicole likes her and she doesn’t like anyone” - Although I really don’t like what the writers are doing to her character at the moment.

I had to laugh at the scene where Hugo shut the door in Charlie’s face. That was blatantly rude, especially considering that Charlie was actual more polite than usual (she has a tendency to come out all guns blazing). But he did make up for it by apologising the next day. Obviously he coped on last week Roman’s feelings towards Martha and Charlie only confirmed it on the beach. I wonder if he’s going to do anything about it or keep quiet.

Again I loved the interaction between Leah and Charlie. Obviously those two are getting on really well now (hoping for a little bit of romance now that Angelo’s out the picture).

wow saying your opinion on the character is great but when you get personal against the actor saying their 'blonde' and 'crappy actors' is a bit horrible don't you think??

I think the person who plays Freya is actually kind of good but i just don't like the character

Please just think next time you post something personal about the cast please.

What's personal about it? They are blonde, that's not an insult. And the acting is indeed crappy. It could have been phrased less directly certainly, but it was hardly actor bashing. Their performances are sub-par. :)

wow saying your opinion on the character is great but when you get personal against the actor saying their 'blonde' and 'crappy actors' is a bit horrible don't you think??

I think the person who plays Freya is actually kind of good but i just don't like the character

Please just think next time you post something personal about the cast please.

I’ve just read my remark and seen how it possibly could have been misconstrued or taken out of context. I don’t think the person who plays Freya is a crappy actress. When I said “yeah” it was referring to the fact that there were more blonde actresses as opposed to more crappy actresses. Also I didn’t make the quote about them being crappy actors in the first place. If you go back through the thread you will see who originally posted it. My comment afterwards was a light-hearted response in regards to the previous quote which was more related to the idea of two blonde girl’s feeling out of place in a town which reminded me of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie in the Simple life. If you re-read my post again you will see that I said that I liked Freya (just didn’t like the way she came onto Hugo) and there have been numerous occasions when I’ve said how much I liked Nicole in fact she’s one of my favourite characters. Furthermore if the previous poster thinks they’re crappy then that’s her right. It’s all about opinion and she should be allowed to express hers.

Moving on. There was more tension between Roman and Hugo. I think Hugo was just fed up with Roman always hanging around Martha and simply being there which is why he still got annoyed with him in spite of the fact that he offered Xavier a job at the Den. I’m still wondering if he would have done the same if someone other than Martha asked him. It’s hard to say but I do remember Rachel talking him to letting Aden move in with him when he was initially reluctant. I’m glad Hugo told her the truth because I’m getting rather sick of this. The writers are ruining his character. I’m guessing Martha will be in denial at first but when she finally realises she won’t be best pleased.

I’m so glad that all the episodes with Aden and Belle together recently don’t focus on them so much. It looks as though someone has finally had the sense to realise that the whole show doesn’t revolve around this couple.

I can’t believe Nicole thought by turning the cooker up this would reduce the time taken for the food to be finished. Again more good stuff with her and Freya. She’s only been there for two days and already she’s managed to stir things up and at least make it more watchable. Loved the way Nicole was silently observing when she completely manipulated Xavier and then she copped off with him much to Ruby’s dismay.

I'm presuming those pills Belle was hiding were painkillers.Is she really still using the ones Aden got her?Because there didn't seem to be that many of them left.If not, where did she get replacements from?Oh-and would Rachel really just hand out a prescription to someone who wanders up to her in the Diner?

Xavier...God, he's annoying.Did someone forget that both Aden and Belle have stopped working at the Diner?Have they really not got enough spare shifts for both Xavier and Ruby?For goodness sake, Ruby, stay away from him.He's obviously useless.

Roman really isn't handling things well with Martha but then Hugo isn't handling things well with Roman, treating him as though he's the enemy(which, admittedly, is the way he's been acting).When Roman had a go at Nicole a few episodes back for suggesting he should be looking after his seventeen-year-old daughter instead of camping out at his recently-widowed ex's house, were we meant to agree with him?Because frankly she was right and she does seem to be going off the rails a bit without him.

Look I'm really sorry about them posts and taking it ourbof context, I've just had he worst day of my life and I have been biting everyone heads off all day and i feel really bad now so once again I'm really sorry :(

I absolutely agree that you guys should be able to show your opinion.

Aw... well everyone can understand having bad days, so 'least said, soonest mended' as they say. I'm always going off on rants on internet forums, its better than punching someone, so hopefully calm will be soon restored.

On the subject of HAA, I must say I'm fearing that it is about to go through a boring patch with Xavier/Freya in my point of view as I can't find anything to like about them. I like Hugo though, I think he's a good actor, so maybe him and the regulars will lift the series :unsure:

Look I'm really sorry about them posts and taking it ourbof context, I've just had he worst day of my life and I have been biting everyone heads off all day and i feel really bad now so once again I'm really sorry :(

I absolutely agree that you guys should be able to show your opinion.

Don't feel bad I'm not usually quite so direct on forums I didn't mean to offend was just a bit stressed after that episode! Hope your having a better day.

I really miss the old teens too espec Mattie and Ric although I think I pretty much used to like them all. They all had interesting characters and were generally nice but definately flawed and the actors were all good.

I was surprised it was Hugo who blabbed not Charlie and yep I could see them getting together. Felt bad for Martha I wasn't sure why Hugo told her really but maybe he was worried Roman was manipulating her.

Don't feel bad I'm not usually quite so direct on forums I didn't mean to offend was just a bit stressed after that episode! Hope your having a better day.

I really miss the old teens too espec Mattie and Ric although I think I pretty much used to like them all. They all had interesting characters and were generally nice but definately flawed and the actors were all good.

I was surprised it was Hugo who blabbed not Charlie and yep I could see them getting together. Felt bad for Martha I wasn't sure why Hugo told her really but maybe he was worried Roman was manipulating her.

thanks, yer am having a great day today so far :)

I was suprised Hugo did that aswell, he was the last person i expected to do that but i guess he doesn't know Roman so as you said thought he was manipulating her.

Archived