Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Janice, you do make me laugh with your comments :wink:

I miss the old teens too :unsure: I agree that the Xavier/Freya/Ruby situation is so painful, I fast forward over them too. I can't see anything to empathise or like about them. I liked Ruby at first, but she doesn't seem to have a personality now.

Oh, I meant to say ages ago. Did anyone think that older bloke talking to Leah a few episodes ago could be a new boyfriend for Irene? He was called Lou or Luke and was divorced with a lot of money, and he knew Irene from a while ago.

Well I,m glad some one finds me funny, I dont know weather to be oleased or take the hump.?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the whole abundance of new characters lately is pushing the older characters to the back with boring storylines and not being as involved! It seems people like Irene are just there but not actually doing anything but cleaning or something! I miss the older episodes with people like tammin in because you knew them all and the storylines intertwined throughtout the bay but now it's just like heres one for you and nothing for another!

On the subject of HAA, I must say I'm fearing that it is about to go through a boring patch with Xavier/Freya in my point of view as I can't find anything to like about them. I like Hugo though, I think he's a good actor, so maybe him and the regulars will lift the series :unsure:

I'm finding things a bit boring at the moment too - usually there is at least one storyline that keeps me interested, but they are all annoying me at the moment - especially Xavier/Freya/Ruby and Roman/Martha/Hugo. I'm even dreading the development of Belle's drug storyline - there is really only one way that it can go - predictably badly - so nothing interesting there. In past years too there have been quieter and boring periods in HAA, which have eventually picked up so hopefully this will just be a short phase.

On another note, Martha's grief, although occasionally referred too - seems to be largely absent which I find unbelievable and annoying - given the love of her life has died tragically. When Dan died last year - Leah was obviously devastated and even now you can tell she is still getting over it. As a former Jack and Martha fan I feel let down by the lack of grief! :angry:

Anyway enough moaning for now :lol:

Oh, I meant to say ages ago. Did anyone think that older bloke talking to Leah a few episodes ago could be a new boyfriend for Irene? He was called Lou or Luke and was divorced with a lot of money, and he knew Irene from a while ago.

Yes I noticed him and let's hope she and him get together, it's been ages since she had a romance.

Is Morag ever coming back because she slipped in for the funeral and the next thing she is gone! She's been gone to long and she brings so much fire to the show!

She is back in the city looking after Ross, but I know what you mean she does liven the place up.

I'm presuming those pills Belle was hiding were painkillers.Is she really still using the ones Aden got her?Because there didn't seem to be that many of them left.If not, where did she get replacements from?

Did someone forget that both Aden and Belle have stopped working at the Diner?Have they really not got enough spare shifts for both Xavier and Ruby?For goodness sake, Ruby, stay away from him.He's obviously useless.

I mentioned that on an earlier post, what is she going to do when they run out.

Irene actually got an application form for Ruby to complete, I think that is the first time I have ever seen that happen. It would probably be better if Xavier did have the job, it'll keep him out of Freya's clutches. Talking of whom how she paying to stay at the caravan park?

Is it just me who has a problem reading the text messages characters send each other? I'm guessing it was Freya that sent Ruby the message and not Xavier.

As for Hugo dropping the bombshell that Roman was still in love with Martha - had she really not twigged? Be an interesting episode tonight when she tackles him about it.

The blonde crappy actors are multiplying aaarrrggggghhhhh!

I really can't judge on whoever plays Freya (don't know her name sorry) because she has only been in the show for a few episodes but I think thats a bit of a stereotypical comment to be honest. I find Tessa James to be a really good actress although we have't really had a storyline that has really challenge her acting skills yet but I know that when she was in Neighbours playing Anne, I actually thought she was blind until she turned up in Home and Away. I find her to be very convincing. Maybe it wasn't your intention it looks like you are saying all blonde actresses are crap.

I feel Tony is going right over the top with this greiving thing its not fair on Rachel who has been there for him every step of the way,but how dose he treat her with an I done care attitude, Tony move on with you life you have another baby one the way.

Freya I do hope she not going to be made permanant,she is the most volatile ignorant girl no wonder Xaviers Mother didnt want him to have any thing to do with her.

Janice, you do make me laugh with your comments :wink:

Well I,m glad some one finds me funny, I dont know weather to be oleased or take the hump.?

No don't take the hump, I meant it affectionately. I've had enough people taking the hump today, temperamental boys etc. :rolleyes:

I felt outraged for Roman when Martha went off at him today. Its not like he was keeping a terrible secret from her like he was going to murder her or something, he's only in love with her!

Yes, I hope Irene has a passionate affair with that bloke [or someone else] and gets swept away in an interesting storyline for once!

I feel Tony is going right over the top with this greiving thing its not fair on Rachel who has been there for him every step of the way,but how dose he treat her with an I done care attitude, Tony move on with you life you have another baby one the way.

i get what you mean but Jack was his life as was Lucas, and i think losing one of your children would make you have the i don't care attitude, i know someone who has acually been through this and believe me the way Tony has been acting is not one bit over the top next to how far he could really go. i think Jon's performance is outstanding and it may be annoying to some but don't forget losing a child must be like having your heart ripped right out :(

I have to say, I know Belle is dealing with (well, the beginning of) an addiction and I think Jessica is playing it well but I was so glad when Aden didn't answer her last call, she has to understand that he has a job too and that his life can't revolve around her. I did rather like this couple and I like Belle so I hope she sorts herself out soon.

Archived