Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

There’s not really much to say regarding that episode except that Melody’s grandmother is evil and regarding Kirsty I never thought she would say it but it looks as though she and Kane are finished for good. Well at least as far a she’s concerned. So I guess that hold he had over her for many years that Irene referred to has finally been broken. I was also a bit surprised that she did a U-turn regarding Kane and he’s only got himself to blame. Whatever they do regarding Miles I really hope they don’t drag it out for any duration.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Ruby really pay rent even though she's at school and doesn't have a job or was that a cover story for Roman?Freya did actually seem scared when she thought Hugo was hurt and when the drug dealer went after her so it's a shame she did a runner like that.Presumably we're now all meant to like Xavier and think him a suitable boyfriend for Ruby.Ho-hum.By the way, what exactly were Hugo and Xavier doing at Tony and Rachel's house on their own when he was being patched up?

That's a good point surely Charley pays the rent on the house anyway and Roman would know that having been out with Charley! :rolleyes:

I think Ruby has been really hypocritical by accusing Xavier of being addicted to Freya, what she really meant was how dare you be addicted to her instead of me! I would feel sorry for Xavier having two headstrong (to put it mildly) girls pestering him but I'll make the exception with Freya :wub: ! She had some great lines during her short stay :-)

I can understand Irene not telling anyone Kirsty was back, she was respecting her decision.Interesting how she now seems to be firmly in the anti-Kane camp, vehemently opposed to the idea of Kirsty going back to him.Maybe she thinks he crossed a line by running off with Ollie but it's still quite a turnaround.And she's quite right:Kirsty and Miles do need their heads banging together.Jai was the only one talking sense as always.

Your'e right, it wasn't down to Irene to tel anyone Kirsty was back, it was just bad luck that Miles saw Kirsty in Irene's car, but then as she was supposed in be there in secret she ought to have realised that anybody could have seen her! My thought exactly they do need their heads banging together! When they met on the beach their mouths were saying one thing but their eyes were saying different altogether. It so sad later when she went round to Miles' later and heard him saying ot was over - as if!

There’s not really much to say regarding that episode except that Melody’s grandmother is evil and regarding Kirsty I never thought she would say it but it looks as though she and Kane are finished for good. Well at least as far a she’s concerned. So I guess that hold he had over her for many years that Irene referred to has finally been broken. I was also a bit surprised that she did a U-turn regarding Kane and he’s only got himself to blame. Whatever they do regarding Miles I really hope they don’t drag it out for any duration.

Although it must have been so distressing for Melody having her nan saying those things to her at least she now knows Christine hadn't been exaggerating about her. The way she turned on her was despicable and there was everyone thinking she was a sweet little old lady. One thing is puzzling me why are Christine and Audrey in Summer Bay anyway, are they on holiday?

Does Ruby really pay rent even though she's at school and doesn't have a job or was that a cover story for Roman?Freya did actually seem scared when she thought Hugo was hurt and when the drug dealer went after her so it's a shame she did a runner like that.Presumably we're now all meant to like Xavier and think him a suitable boyfriend for Ruby.Ho-hum.By the way, what exactly were Hugo and Xavier doing at Tony and Rachel's house on their own when he was being patched up?

That's a good point surely Charley pays the rent on the house anyway and Roman would know that having been out with Charley! :rolleyes:

I was thinking that. She told Roman the ATM machine had ate her card! How come a 15 year old has a bank card anyway! :huh: As for her having to draw out $500 for rent, no way would Leah be charging that amount.

I can understand Irene not telling anyone Kirsty was back, she was respecting her decision.Interesting how she now seems to be firmly in the anti-Kane camp, vehemently opposed to the idea of Kirsty going back to him.Maybe she thinks he crossed a line by running off with Ollie but it's still quite a turnaround.And she's quite right:Kirsty and Miles do need their heads banging together.Jai was the only one talking sense as always.

Your'e right, it wasn't down to Irene to tel anyone Kirsty was back, it was just bad luck that Miles saw Kirsty in Irene's car, but then as she was supposed in be there in secret she ought to have realised that anybody could have seen her! My thought exactly they do need their heads banging together! When they met on the beach their mouths were saying one thing but their eyes were saying different altogether. It so sad later when she went round to Miles' later and heard him saying ot was over - as if!

Although it must have been so distressing for Melody having her nan saying those things to her at least she now knows Christine hadn't been exaggerating about her. The way she turned on her was despicable and there was everyone thinking she was a sweet little old lady. One thing is puzzling me why are Christine and Audrey in Summer Bay anyway, are they on holiday?

I was thinking that. She told Roman the ATM machine had ate her card! How come a 15 year old has a bank card anyway! :huh: As for her having to draw out $500 for rent, no way would Leah be charging that amount.

Well I'm really bummed about Melody leaving she's such a good actress and has one of the most interesting characters in the teen group. Anyone knw if she wanted to leave? You would've thought the producers would want to hang on to her.

And I really wanted Archie to come to the bay.

Not sure were Nicole was coming from, no bloke I've ever met would have been happy with her flirting with someone else and I don't think Geoffs been trying to mold her at all. I think Geoffs been pretty easy going with her especially for him.

What is happening to me? I was actually pleased that Kirsty is back and may get together with Miles again :o I think her relationship with Kane has run its course really, she is too old to go on the run again. I don't mean that rudely, I mean she is past the teenage excitement at doing 'naughty' things like that.

I kind of saw what Nicole meant: she has changed a lot since going out with Geoff, but although it was for the better, she is not that person and she will revert to her normal self eventually.

I'm glad the Poulos family seems to be getting back together. Its always nice to see them, its a shame Alex doesn't come back as well as Chris.

It was also so sad when Tony talked about telling Lucas that Jack had died. No wonder Tony is feeling tortured, he just wants his baby back with him now he's lost his other baby :(

Was very sad to see Melody leave today, i think she had so much more scope as a character :( loved the scene where she apologized to Miles for leaving him and he just hugged her and told her she had made the right decision, he is such a sweetheart :wub:

Archived