Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Why not? She kissed him when they shared a room in the hotel in the city when they were looking for Melody but I have to agree with what you’ve said to a certain extent. And I do wonder if Charlie is the sort of person that would go for almost any half-decent male (or should that be person) that she knows. I don’t think it’s desperation but I certainly think there’s an element of loneliness. I have to say though she seems to have gotten over Joey a lot quicker than I thought she would so perhaps she wasn’t in love with her like she claimed.

Oh I don't doubt she would sleep with Miles I just think the whole idea of it is gross. Although I disagree that Miles even comes up to the level of "half-decent", he's lower than that in both the looks and personality stakes. As for that Joey thing, I really don't know to be honest because we only really see Charlie in work mode at the moment and she's hardly going to be crying about it work.

Again I’m not so sure about that. Kirsty fell in love with him. And it’s not so long ago where Leah wanted him so badly that she was almost prepared to shaft Kirsty in the process. So we’re talking too pretty decent women here (certainly appearance wise). I don’t think Charlie is the sort of person that would base someone entirely on looks too and to my mind she kissed him so although you could argue that it was spontaneous there must have been an element of attraction present perhaps. And regarding her being upset over Joey, after Roman finished with her I remember one time where she was crying at work and Jack consoled her.

Again I didn’t mind the scenes with Nicole and Trey. He has been showing a softer and more understanding side but I’m still not sure how genuine he is. It could be a ploy to try and get with Nicole but I hope not. Jai’s are you serious reaction was good when she told he and Ruby Roman’s objections. I liked his line - “Did you lose a bet?”. However I seem to remember him hanging out with Axel this time last year after Miles and Matilda had reservations. And you could argue what Axel did was worse than what Trey did.

I can completely understand where Roman is coming from but what he doesn’t appreciate is how lonely Nicole is at the moment. He’s effectively stopped her from seeing Aden by chucking him out and let’s face it as she said he’s pushing her away. She’s going to see Trey anyway so wouldn’t it be better if she did it under his roof.

I wonder if Hugo’s injury is related to the times where he started acting funny, sneaking off several weeks ago and that guy Geoff and Nicole ran into on the Island where they first slept together. I presume it’s related to the hand Miles and VJ found on the beach. We know what Rachel’s like. I’m guessing she’s already suspected that he’s not being entirely honest and it’s not going to take long for her to put two and two together or at least alert somebody else to the fact. I suspect Angelo’s going to play some role in this further on down the line.

Angelo did seem genuine when he apologised to Martha but what did he want her to say – “I forgive you, everything’s ok now, we’re good”. I’m afraid it just doesn’t work like that. I guess her giving him a serve was a good thing as at least it allowed her to get it off her chest. It still bothers me that he waited all night outside her house just to apologise and as yet there doesn’t appear to be an explanation as to why he was spying on her last week. Her ticking off did seem to get to him though and hopefully he will stay out of everybody’s way rather than repeating what he did at the Den casually reading a newspaper like nothing happened.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I still feel a bit sorry for the guy, the treatment of Angelo this episode was more understandable.Tony, Martha and to a lesser extent Xavier all have good reason not to want him around and dealt with it in a mature fashion.I'm really not sure about him spending all night outside Martha's house or going to the farm to see her.I think his apology was genuine but I also agree with Martha that he mainly did it to make himself feel better.Liked Tony and Martha's heart-to-heart, it's good the way he's protective of her.Leah's behaviour in the Diner was a bit childish, I thought.Either ask him to leave or serve him.If you keep him sitting there, he's just going to stay longer.

Hugo...Don't even know where to start with the speculation.I think we'll just file it under "I'll explain later."The shark story was obviously false, he didn't seem to know anything about it when Colleen told him.Did he really think he could hide the injury?Are we meant to assume he was stabbed?Don't see how he could be responsible for the hand, it was washed up before he left.Presumably it's all tied up with why he went out without his lights on that time.Really hoping he's not going to turn out to be a bad guy because I rather like him.

To my astonishment, I don't actually mind Nicole and Trey.I don't like them but I don't mind them. Although ironically, having Trey drop his bad boy attitude has made him a bit...dull.I can understand where Roman and Jai are coming for and actually thought Nicole was out of order when she sneaked Trey into the house and had a go at Roman.Nice she's still sticking up for Aden, Roman shot himself in the foot there, getting rid of the quasi-boyfriend that he normally likes so she starts hanging around with someone he doesn't.Maybe I'm reading between the lines a bit too much here but I found it interesting that Nicole told Trey she was over Geoff but didn't say she was over Aden...

I like Trey and Nicole, he seems like he might turn out to be a decent guy.

As for Miles and all those women, well it reminds me of King of Queens. It's typical tv nonsense where you have an unattractive, slobby guy with lots of hot women lining up to get him. I just find it ridiclous.

As for Charlie feelings about the Joey situation, it's probably something we aren't going to know because the stroyline is now over. Or yeah maybe she's not all that bothered. Who knows.

Did any of us believe Hugo's story about being attacked by a shark --- No, thought not. :rolleyes: He only thought of it after Colleen had told him about the hand being found and that it was due to a shark. Rachel certainly had her suspicions. As you said RR it couldn't be down to him as it happened before he went out on the boat. Is it possible said hand belongs to the guy that Nicole and Geoff ran into on the island? The police must have been able to take finger prints off it by now, also there is DNA.

So Roman has another secret!! What ever happened must have been pretty intense the way he went for Nicole. It obviously explains his 'blindness'. Agree she shouldn't have snuck Trey into the house after Roman told her he didn't want him there, I notice she echoed Kirstie's words about by pushing people away he is going to be on his own.

If Trey is supposed to be grounded (by which I assume he has to go straight home after school) how come he was in the caravan park for the fight? BTW is his step dad the same John Palmer that used to be in Sons & Daughters?? :P:wink::D

I did feel sorry for Angelo the way Martha and Tony had a go at him in the hospital, yes he may have 'got away' with Jack's killing legally, but he is not a cold blooded killer and has a conscience and will have to live with it for the rest of his life. I agree RR Leah could have served him then he would have left the Den. It isn't his fault he is there, he probably told his new bosses (if they didn't already know) he wouldn't be welcome but no that is TPTB sometimes. I still have a feeling it could be Hugo he is keeping an eye on. How did he know where to find out where Martha was anyway, all Xavier said was she slept in a shed?

I thought one of the reasons Aden wanted to see Belle was so he could tell her Russell had been nicked yet when he saw her there was nary a mention??? :huh:

getting rid of the quasi-boyfriend that he normally likes so she starts hanging around with someone he doesn't.Maybe I'm reading between the lines a bit too much here but I found it interesting that Nicole told Trey she was over Geoff but didn't say she was over Aden...

Isn't that just because Trey doesn't know about what happened with her and Aden?

[quote name='H&Alover' date='May 22 2009, 04:02 PM' post='102143

If Hugo he is keeping an eye on. How did he know where to find out where Martha was anyway, all Xavier said was she slept in a shed?

I thought one of the reasons Aden wanted to see Belle was so he could tell her Russell had been nicked yet when he saw her there was nary a mention??? :huh:

getting rid of the quasi-boyfriend that he normally likes so she starts hanging around with someone he doesn't.Maybe I'm reading between the lines a bit too much here but I found it interesting that Nicole told Trey she was over Geoff but didn't say she was over Aden...

Isn't that just because Trey doesn't know about what happened with her and Aden?

I had a really bad recording so I'm not 100% sure what they said but on Tuesday, when Nicole mentioned to Trey that Aden had been thrown out of the house and he asked why, didn't she tell him then?(I couldn't make out what she said but Trey replied "No way.")

Alf's episode count this week:Four.Astonishingly, Leah and Angelo also got four.Mind you, to make up for it Rachel was only in one.(She was credited today but didn't appear.)

Hooray for Miles!I loved that bit when he went over to Angelo at the Diner and told him that he deserved a chance to rebuild his life.He does seem to have inherited Sally's knack for looking for the best in people.People might be thawing towards him just a bit, there was an air of almost tokenism in the way Alf made it clear he didn't like him before helping him out.Loved Miles' comments on the shark attacks.(Joint favourites:"Where else are the sharks going to go?They like the water!" and "Short of the shark turning itself in, I can't see anything positive coming from it.")

Loved that little girls talk scene between Belle and Annie, there's a nice sisterly relationship between them.Not so sure about Annie trying to match make between her and Aden though.Interesting that Belle's finally noticed that the relationships a train wreck("I can't remember things ever being normal", nope, me neither).Not so sure about Aden's reaction, he says he'll be there for her but then keeps coming out with lines like "You're the only girl for me."Yes, Aden, that's exactly the sort of pressure she needs.His method of dealing with the photographer is another example of how...forceful he can be in confrontational situations.Debateable how effective it was, if he'd let the idiot take the photos the guy might not have still been hanging about when Liam turned up.Had to laugh at that:Just as Aden and Belle are having a moment, perfect timing, mate.And then Aden goes off in a sulk.So much for being there for her...

Loved Roman's little talk with VJ, he seemed much more his old self.Maybe, given his call to his old mate, he's finally willing to deal with the reason for his blindness.

And no, I noticed there was no mention of Russell's arrest when Aden went to see Belle, despite several sources claiming there was.So it seems Belle agreed to leave rehab because she wouldn't have to see Aden and Nicole together.Guess she didn't listen to Zoe's warning about letting your relationship dictate your recovery.

I had a really bad recording so I'm not 100% sure what they said but on Tuesday, when Nicole mentioned to Trey that Aden had been thrown out of the house and he asked why, didn't she tell him then?(I couldn't make out what she said but Trey replied "No way.")

Alf's episode count this week:Four.Astonishingly, Leah and Angelo also got four.Mind you, to make up for it Rachel was only in one.(She was credited today but didn't appear.)

Hooray for Miles!I loved that bit when he went over to Angelo at the Diner and told him that he deserved a chance to rebuild his life.He does seem to have inherited Sally's knack for looking for the best in people.People might be thawing towards him just a bit, there was an air of almost tokenism in the way Alf made it clear he didn't like him before helping him out.Loved Miles' comments on the shark attacks.(Joint favourites:"Where else are the sharks going to go?They like the water!" and "Short of the shark turning itself in, I can't see anything positive coming from it.")

Loved that little girls talk scene between Belle and Annie, there's a nice sisterly relationship between them.Not so sure about Annie trying to match make between her and Aden though.Interesting that Belle's finally noticed that the relationships a train wreck("I can't remember things ever being normal", nope, me neither).Not so sure about Aden's reaction, he says he'll be there for her but then keeps coming out with lines like "You're the only girl for me."Yes, Aden, that's exactly the sort of pressure she needs.His method of dealing with the photographer is another example of how...forceful he can be in confrontational situations.Debateable how effective it was, if he'd let the idiot take the photos the guy might not have still been hanging about when Liam turned up.Had to laugh at that:Just as Aden and Belle are having a moment, perfect timing, mate.And then Aden goes off in a sulk.So much for being there for her...

Loved Roman's little talk with VJ, he seemed much more his old self.Maybe, given his call to his old mate, he's finally willing to deal with the reason for his blindness.

And no, I noticed there was no mention of Russell's arrest when Aden went to see Belle, despite several sources claiming there was.So it seems Belle agreed to leave rehab because she wouldn't have to see Aden and Nicole together.Guess she didn't listen to Zoe's warning about letting your relationship dictate your recovery.

yes, I agree with you Red Ranger about Miles' shark jokes and Aden's reactions.

With regard to your poor recording, maybe you know this already, but just in case you or anyone else does not, you can replay any episode for the past month on

www.five.tv/demandfive

scroll down and click on "click here"

then "soap", then "Home and Away" and then choose the day you missed.

Hope that helps

No she said "It's er complicated" and then his Step Dad interruped them shouting "Trey! I've been trying to call you"

Archived