Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Didn't think it would be that quick before Miles found out about Kirsty lying to him! Maybe the drama of trying to find Annie and Jai will put it into perpective. How did Jai find out about Nicole's part into letting Trey on the trek anyway, I thought Nicole had asked Martin and Miles not to say anything? The only thing I could think was he overheard Miles talking to Kirsty about it.

I thought the idea was to take the gun to the police annonymously, so what happened that they haven't? I see John is still being a bully towards Trey, has his name been added to the list yet?

Are Jia and Annie going to be found tonight or are we going to have to wait a month before we know what happens to them?

I can understand Colleen's reaction to Martha and Hugo's news, it hasn't been a year yet and she is probably of the old school (not that I am generalising her age group in any way) and feels it is not just right and too soon. I think she played it the right wasy by just excusing herself. Although Leah felt having feelings about Miles was too soon for her after Dan died it is nice to see she doesn't think it should apply to everyone else.

I was surprised by Geoff's attitude to Ollie, I realise he was disturbed by the contact made by Claudia and it got him to thinking about what may have been, but even so it was definitely not like him. Thank goodness Irene came home and calmed things down. BTW what does everyone else think of her new hairstyle - I can't stop looking at it, not sure it is her at all.

I see Fiver are going to show 'special episodes' of H&A during the break, why can't 5 do that or is there something in the contract between the Aus producers and 5 that they can't?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow what a cliffhanger!!!! i am loving the whole trek storyline! finally miles has found out about kirsty's lying. I did watch the next episode on fiver, but i cant wait to see how they get off the bus. im being good and waiting till it comes back on five!!

Going to be good on monday when we get all the old episodes! bring it on a whole month of retro H & A!!! :D

*Eyes closed* - Alf’s episode count….five (just a guess BTW didn’t actually count)

As usual Coleen proves how narrow-minded she can be. I think the difference with Morag was the timing i.e. she and Jack got together practically on the day of Sam’s funeral and they had already gotten married before and things didn’t work out. Also Morag saw Roman as a real friend and didn’t like how their breakup affected him. Martha and Hugo are both single and I think the main issues are that he is Jacks’s cousin and this is a bit soon after his death. But as she said even Tony is alright with it and this is soapland, she can’t stay single forever and it's been a lot longer since Jack died as opposed to Sam. I do like Martha but thought she came across as a bit of a melodramatic drama queen but that’s Martha for you.

Didn’t like Irene’s tone with Alf when he came to pick up Geoff.

How did I just know Jai’s wound was going to get worse? Annie definitely did the right thing telling Miles and Bartlett. I was glad Martin put Miles in his place previously. It was a bit selfish of him to want to rally the kids to help and find Jai. He wouldn’t have done that if it had been Xavier for instance. Xavier’s probably going to cop some flack for this. His reaction upon finding out about Charlie and Angelo made me laugh.

Ok I thought at first I was really impressed with the way Nicole was with Trey. Not prepared to forgive him but to stop hating him as it was no good. I really couldn’t understand why Trey felt Nicole would want get back with him after what he did. I thought her reaction was a bit harsh but if he felt after humiliating her like that she would want to go there again then I’m afraid he is completely delusional. It seems as though her outburst was what finally tipped him over the edge. Had she let him down gently he might have decided it simply wasn’t worth it. I thought it was a bit funny the way John gave Trey the phone, told him to get on the bus, walked ahead of him, waited for the all the school kids to get on the bus and after everyone in front of him boarded looked down the bus and asked where Trey was. Once again didn’t like Kirsty’s attitude towards him (or her attitude in general i.e. Miles). After standing by Kane for so many years you’d thought she would be the first person that would be prepared to give him another chance.

I agree though it was kind of a good way to end the show for now (kind of another OC). TBH I really hadn’t been enjoying Home and Away lately but this storyline is compelling and so it is a bit of a shame it’s ending now but I’m more excited about next weeks older episodes which should be great.

Yes, Alf got five episodes this week.It's been happening for so long I've started counting the weeks: That's the fifth in a row.And Hugo got four.

Really impressed with Annie, she handled herself well, keeping a cool head and looking after Jai.I was actually pretty impressed with Miles as well for refusing to give up on them and with Martin for trying to do what was best for everyone.Liked the look of disgust Ruby gave Xavier when he failed to tell Miles and the others what was wrong with Jai(although she'll probably have forgotten all about it within two episodes), even though it was completely misplaced since she didn't tell them either.Nice little bonding moment between Kirsty and Nicole, although both of them, especially Kirsty, could have handled Trey better with Nicole slapping him(again)and Kirsty causing trouble between him and John when he hadn't really done anything to deserve it.How did Xavier suddenly know about Charlie and Angelo?Did Ruby just blurt it out?

Actually agreed with Irene that it was ridiculous that Jai and Annie were missing a whole night without her or Geoff being informed.Odd that no-one told Alf even though the SES were contacted pretty quickly.Liked Martha standing up to Colleen and refusing to give up on Hugo despite the problems it was causing.

Hard to get worked up about the cliffhanger:We can be fairly certain Kirsty, Nicole, Ruby and Xavier are going to survive and who cares about the rest of them.I'm more interested in what's going on with Jai and Annie.

Really impressed with Annie, she handled herself well, keeping a cool head and looking after Jai.I was actually pretty impressed with Miles as well for refusing to give up on them and with Martin for trying to do what was best for everyone.Liked the look of disgust Ruby gave Xavier when he failed to tell Miles and the others what was wrong with Jai(although she'll probably have forgotten all about it within two episodes), even though it was completely misplaced since she didn't tell them either.Nice little bonding moment between Kirsty and Nicole, although both of them, especially Kirsty, could have handled Trey better with Nicole slapping him(again)and Kirsty causing trouble between him and John when he hadn't really done anything to deserve it.How did Xavier suddenly know about Charlie and Angelo?Did Ruby just blurt it out?

Actually agreed with Irene that it was ridiculous that Jai and Annie were missing a whole night without her or Geoff being informed.Odd that no-one told Alf even though the SES were contacted pretty quickly.Liked Martha standing up to Colleen and refusing to give up on Hugo despite the problems it was causing.

You took the words right out of my mouth, great minds think alike. Annie was very mature the way she handled things by keeping Jai moving to stop him falling unconscious, Geoff should be very proud of her. Though some will probaly argue they should have stayed where they were to help people find them quicker. Also agree about Miles for not giving up on them. Let's hope this time Xavier will actually put his hands up and take responsibilty for his deeds, though I'm not holding my breath (certainly not for four weeks). :rolleyes: I do hope they manage to Jai to hospital in time and there is no permament damage. It wouldbe awful if he lost his arm. Martin was also right, it would not have been a good idea for all the other kids to go wandering off in all directions.

We did see Trey cross Nicole's name off his list, do you think after she slapped him and tore him off a strip in front of the others she is back on it? Maybe it she could have handled things better but the slap was spotted by one of his old 'friends'.

I'm guessing perhaps Charlie must have told Ruby (off screen) about her and Angelo just before she left for the trek and she told Xavier on the bus (also off screen).

As Alf explained to Irene he had only just found out himself that morning, could be wrong but has the SES (what's that stand for) ever been mentioned before?

I was right about the reason Colleen didn't fall over herself to congratulate Martha and Hugo. Perhaps if everyone stopped having a go at her she will come round, especially after Martha said she knew Jack would be happy for them.

I could be wrong but was that the first time we have seen a 'next time' trailer? I know they have them in Aus by reading the Australian threads. How did Martha and Hugo happen upon the scene?

As an after thought was my mind playing tricks or did Martha have a different top on in the Surf Club to the one she had on when she went to see Colleen again?

As Alf explained to Irene he had only just found out himself that morning, could be wrong but has the SES (what's that stand for) ever been mentioned before?

I could be wrong but was that the first time we have seen a 'next time' trailer? I know they have them in Aus by reading the Australian threads. How did Martha and Hugo happen upon the scene?

The SES is the State Emergency Service.Also known as the guys in the orange jackets.I suspect they only included the next time trailer because there's a long wait for the next episode.

wow what a cliffhanger!!!! i am loving the whole trek storyline! finally miles has found out about kirsty's lying. I did watch the next episode on fiver, but i cant wait to see how they get off the bus. im being good and waiting till it comes back on five!!

Going to be good on monday when we get all the old episodes! bring it on a whole month of retro H & A!!! :D

What can those of us who do not have Fiver TV do for the next month? Will these just be comments from those of you who will be watching the old episodes?

What can those of us who do not have Fiver TV do for the next month? Will these just be comments from those of you who will be watching the old episodes?

If your Internet Broadband access is fast enough (assuming you’re using Broadband) you can probably watch them online.

Click me

Five usually post the episodes on the site shortly after they have aired on TV.

I think this thread will probably fall into disuse a bit for the next month.If we do comment on the repeats, it tends to be in a different thread.

Archived