Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Oh, what a funny ending before the month of no HAA! What was Trey on about, landmines? Did he mean if anyone gets off the bus, the change in weight will blow it up? Is that how landmines work?

But I have been very disappointed in the treatment of Trey by his stepfather, and everyone else really. Couldn't they see he was a lonely and isolated teenager who just needed a little bit of encouragement and someone to say 'look, I know you did a terrible thing, but life goes on, everyone wll get over it. Learn from your mistake and choose to be a good person.' His stepfather needs parenting lessons.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be good on monday when we get all the old episodes! bring it on a whole month of retro H & A!!! :D

What can those of us who do not have Fiver TV do for the next month? Will these just be comments from those of you who will be watching the old episodes?

If your Internet Broadband access is fast enough (assuming you’re using Broadband) you can probably watch them online.

Five usually post the episodes on the site shortly after they have aired on TV.

Thanks for that Slade. Just watched both episodes. Can't say i enjoyed them very much, as i didn't know the main characters. But i might have expected that a soap wedding would not go off smoothly.

What an excellent cliffhanger to leave it on! I guess Five timed the break so that storyline would bring viewers back after the month off air?

Yes, i agree Aden (why choose that name???????). The bus might blow up, but that would mean the end for a lot of the characters all in one go; doesn't usually happen in soaps! Anyway didn't we catch a glimpse at the end of Miles under the bus defusing the bomb, presumably following instructions by mobile phone from an expert? Which coloured wire should he cut? Anyone got a pair of clippers handy?

We were also left with a set if budding romances : Jai getting back with Annie, Xavier coping with PC Angelo round Ruby's house (enough to put anyone off lovemaking!), Charlie getting it together with Angelo, as well as Hugo with Martha, Rachel giving birth soon (will she wait a month?), Belle getting married to Aden (that was going to be in 2 weeks!). Wow! We'll have a lot to catch up on! The introduction to the August 31st episode could be quite long, and on a bank holiday Monday.

But I have been very disappointed in the treatment of Trey by his stepfather, and everyone else really. Couldn't they see he was a lonely and isolated teenager who just needed a little bit of encouragement and someone to say 'look, I know you did a terrible thing, but life goes on, everyone wll get over it. Learn from your mistake and choose to be a good person.' His stepfather needs parenting lessons.

Yeah right, Trey is a jerk. First of all he nearly gets Kirsty sacked and a criminal record, then he films Nicole in the buff, now he has put the lives of loads of innocent people in danger.

Yeah right, Trey is a jerk. First of all he nearly gets Kirsty sacked and a criminal record, then he films Nicole in the buff, now he has put the lives of loads of innocent people in danger.

Frankly, the situation seems to be exactly the same as last year when Aden, who was just as big a jerk as Trey and still is sometimes, took two innocent people hostage and tried to murder a man who was as much a victim as him.Yet something tells me that Trey will be making a one-way trip out of the Bay and no-one will bother campaigning for his release.He's had the whole town harrassing him, it's no wonder he snapped.

What an excellent cliffhanger to leave it on! I guess Five timed the break so that storyline would bring viewers back after the month off air?

Yes, i agree Aden (why choose that name???????). The bus might blow up, but that would mean the end for a lot of the characters all in one go; doesn't usually happen in soaps! Anyway didn't we catch a glimpse at the end of Miles under the bus defusing the bomb, presumably following instructions by mobile phone from an expert? Which coloured wire should he cut? Anyone got a pair of clippers handy?

We were also left with a set if budding romances : Jai getting back with Annie, Xavier coping with PC Angelo round Ruby's house (enough to put anyone off lovemaking!), Charlie getting it together with Angelo, as well as Hugo with Martha, Rachel giving birth soon (will she wait a month?), Belle getting married to Aden (that was going to be in 2 weeks!). Wow! We'll have a lot to catch up on! The introduction to the August 31st episode could be quite long, and on a bank holiday Monday.

I choose that because I like Aden! And im male btw.

I agree there will be lots to catch up on when we go back.

Frankly, the situation seems to be exactly the same as last year when Aden, who was just as big a jerk as Trey and still is sometimes, took two innocent people hostage and tried to murder a man who was as much a victim as him.

I guess it is the old 'rebel lad comes to the bay and comes good'. Ric is a classic example of this, Drew was an example too. I am sure they will continue to write characters in like that as the ladies like a bit of rough :lol:

These things happen. Teenage years are difficult and teenagers need guidance, not ostracising and a witch hunt started about them. I have worked with teenagers from awful backgrounds [far worse than Trey's] for 10 years, so I think I know just a little about them. I think if you could guide people the right way when young, it would prevent a lot of problems when they get older, for example if someone had talked and listened to Trey instead of treating him like a murderer, he probably wouldn't be blowing them up on a bus. Obviously it was right he was punished, but it shouldn't just drag on like that. His step father is just a bully.

Obviously the soap story line wouldn't be as exciting with my version though!

Archived