Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abalone is a presious Stone worth a few Quid.

Dont you think that aden and Belle are putting alot on Nicoles shoulders her having to keep every thing to her self its no wonder she is sad as if she hasnt got enough being with out her dad. I feel Irene should take a bit more on her self after all she did promice Amanda she would look after Belle.

Not sure why the fridge comes in but i have seen Abalone rings and pendents and its a very colourful stone.

Just to add Abalone is a sea Mollusk and the shell gives of a irridessent color that is very popular for makeing ornaments such as rings pendents and other sorts of things,

The flesh is a desirable food hence the fridge.

Quite comical really, there was Angelo and his oppo sitting in thier car observing Hugo and trying to catch him out when the real culprits (Gibbsy and Squirt) where right in front of them. :D I agree Red, I had a chuckle when Hugo bought Angelo and his oppo coffee and doughnuts. :cool: :lol: Squirt isn't that bright is he practically telling Hugo what was in the van. Hopefully Hugo will point Angelo in the right direction, but knowing him he will try to find out what is going on by himself and make things worse. I'm not sure what Gibbsy's real reason is for keeping Aden out of it, I have two thoughts - No. 1 - he doesn't want any more people involved or No.2 he probably thinks Aden would be likely to tell Irene. Having said that Hugo is up to something, otherwise why the mysterious diving lesson if that is what it was.

It was kind of weird those scenes of Nicole and Belle, maybe the scriptwriters weren't really sure what to do with them. But on the other hand rather sweet and tender. Nicole's brightness in front of Leah did seem rather forced IMO.

It does look like the end is near going by Belle asking Nicole to get everyone round.

Someone mentioned on here a while back that Belle would get Nic to promise to look after Aden and lo and behold that is what she did.

Once again and sorry to keep banging on about it, that trailer for Ian b****y Wright pops up again, completely spoils the mood, they could at least wait until the credits came up, please 5 stop it!!! :angry2:

I must admit to being a bit tazzed off that Belle is having to die. Another cancer story, anyone get the impression the script writers have an issue with this disease!! I guess we're going to have the tear jerking death bed scene, I think it's so mawkish and exploits our emotions in a cheap way.

I find it quite surprising that no one has mentioned the irony of Belle developing cancer when she was the one who uncovered the 'cancer cluster' thing in the first place. Although there are so many problems with this storyline that I've been wanting to vent about it for some time, lol. Don't get me wrong, the acting from Jessica and Todd has been fantastic and the two of them alone have saved the whole thing from being a complete fiasco, but that aside it's all just so unrealistic. For a start, I agree with you Wombat that it's unnecessary to have yet another cancer storyline. If they wanted to kill her off there are plenty of other illnesses it could have been. A heart problem as a result of her drug abuse, for example, would have been more realistic.

Secondly, I know it's a daytime show and they don't want to get into the gory details, but the only symptoms we've seen her have are a couple of stomach cramps and tiredness. If she really was so close to death she'd be completely bed-ridden (not able to pop into the Diner and definitely not to go swimming!) and in so much pain that she'd need constant medication through a drip. And the idea that two teenagers could take care of her by themselves whilst juggling work and school is ridiculous.

Still, the acting performances have been amazing and I know I'm going to need the Kleenex big time this evening. :(

Secondly, I know it's a daytime show and they don't want to get into the gory details, but the only symptoms we've seen her have are a couple of stomach cramps and tiredness. If she really was so close to death she'd be completely bed-ridden (not able to pop into the Diner and definitely not to go swimming!) and in so much pain that she'd need constant medication through a drip. And the idea that two teenagers could take care of her by themselves whilst juggling work and school is ridiculous.

Still, the acting performances have been amazing and I know I'm going to need the Kleenex big time this evening. :(

Agree with the above, whilst well acted the entire scenario has been pretty unbelievable. I know that unfortunately cancer can spread quickly so symptoms etc may not be picked up until it's too late, but somebody that close to death is likely to require more care (in my experience) than what we have been led to believe.

I've watched tonight's episode mind and it is pretty sad. :( I cried!

Once again and sorry to keep banging on about it, that trailer for Ian b****y Wright pops up again, completely spoils the mood, they could at least wait until the credits came up, please 5 stop it!!! :angry2:

I agree, it's so b****y annoying and completely ruins the mood of the scene! :angry:

Does anyone know the song that was playing when Aden & Belle were walking on the beach? It was so lovely, completely right for that moment.

I've posted a vote on the subject in the General Discussion forum

I agree, it's so b****y annoying and completely ruins the mood of the scene! :angry:

snip

To be honest I wish they would stop killing people off in H&A, why couldn't Belle just move to Perth (like they do) to study or something then they could bring her back in the future. I remember they killed Angie off and then regretted it - we got her 'sister' back but it wasn't the same. <_<

Not looking forward to tonights episode :( Jess has been a great actress, she's played Belle well, hope she comes over to the UK and gets a job at Holby City...or panto!

Archived