Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As H&A is now off the air till 11th Jan and I don't have fiver to see what ever it going to be shown on it I'll 'speak' to you all again on the 12th.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Happy Christmas to you as well. If you want to see some previous episodes, try typing Home and Away on you tube and then choose from there. Or you could also type in names of some of the characters (Xavier and Ruby, Geoff and Nicole). Good luck. Catch up in January

One [silly] question: how tall are Rachel and Tony? Sometimes they seem to be the same height, yet other times he towers over her :lol:

:lol:

I think Jon is well over 6" and Amy is around 5"5. When she wears flats she's not that much taller than Leah, who is pretty tiny. But she seems to wear heels a lot (especially when she's at work). :wink: I always think she looks quite small compared to him though, sometimes she has to really reach to hug/kiss. :lol:

Really Kirsty? Wow! :blink: I always see Jon as about 5'10, he doesn't seem very tall to me. Must be the way he's filmed or something. He always seems to tower over Rachel in the cafe or on the beach, so maybe she doesn't wear heels in those places :lol: I suppose you wouldn't wear heels on the beach though, would you? :lol: And she always seems taller than Leah, I suppose she is wider and Leah is narrower, to be polite about it. :unsure:

I tried looking for you all but all I could find was that Ada is 5"1 and Chris Hemsworth is 6"3 so if people want to estimate heights for Jon and Amy from that they're welcome to haha. It's difficult to tell on tv because if they shoot at different angles it can make someone look taller/shorter but I think I'd estimate Amy to be around 5"3 (when I found a scene of Leah/Rachel where they're both barefoot, Amy isnt much taller than Ada!) and Jon around 6" but I could be completely out!

• 3 weeks later...

First of all Happy New Year to everybody.

At last H&A is back on Monday, seems like forever.

BTW it doesn't start again on Oz until 25th Jan according to the Australian forum site so I think that means we will be seeing the same episodes as them.

Back on Monday eh. I’ll have to remember to set my Freeview player although if as predicted it snows I might not even have to go into work. TBH it really hasn’t bothered me it being off air for three or so weeks because other programmes have kept me going. In addition I thought the last week in particular they showed was dire. I really hope some of the episodes improve but I’m not getting my hopes up. I suspect the last two weeks (I’m not sure how long we’ve got left from 2009) will be just as bad with possibly a half-decent episode leading up to the finale. I would imagine things will pick up when we start watching the episodes from 2010 though.

BTW it doesn't start again on Oz until 25th Jan according to the Australian forum site so I think that means we will be seeing the same episodes as them.

I think I have boobed here, seeing as we were six weeks behind before the break and now they are airing two weks after we do, it should be that we are now four weeks behind??? Can anyone confirm?

I know it did end in a rather flat way Slade, but from what I've read it does liven up quite a bit and not just in the Hugo/Martha storyline. Someone who had been behind bars isn't (I had my doubts about them being guilty anyway) and they and a well known resident join forces.

Archived