Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marilyn seemed to have her date with Sid all lined up before he had even asked her! I agree with you Dalby, Veronica did seem to take it very well (too well)! Anyway so what if he spent the night with Veronica and will now be going on a first date with Marilyn, they are not even a 'couple' yet!

As to Nicola & Romeo and Mr. Oddly, from what I gathered when they where listening in, they haven't had anything to do with him moving around yet, I got the impression they thought it was Miles or Marilyn or both.

I know dreams can be weird (I had a real strange one the other night) but did Indie really dream of her and Romeo going shopping for spatulas or did she just say that because the truth was a bit um, naughty! :blush:

Penn is stepping up the charm offensive with Colleen, if 'anyone says anything send them to me'! What did she look like in her hat, veil and sunglasses and still wore them in the kitchen after being excused serving duties!!! Frankly I'd be more spooked by a waitress wearing all that clobber than if she had been (falsely) accused of theft! Strange little chat between him and Nicole, was she really not jealous of learning he'd been chatting up other women? He certainly has a wandering eye, she hadn't even disappeared round the corner when blondie got out of the pool and he was there like a shot! Still as they aren't a couple he is free to chat to whomever he likes.

There were a lot of characters in todays episode and they seem to be doing that a lot lately. Only characters missing today really were Xavier, Gina, Angelo, Charlie, Leah, Rachel and Tony. I'm loving Marilyn so much, so bubbly.

Yes, sorry Brian and others. Out of the Blue was BRILLIANT, such a shame they cancelled it. The actors who came from there (so far) have played: Hugo, John Palmer, Veronica, Robbo, Grant, Derrick... in Home and Away... probably more but I've forgotten :(

I bet anything that Veronica is a bunny boiler :o

Romeo seems very complicated and weird with girlfriends, I wonder if something has happened to him in the past which he hasn't told anyone yet?

Oh, I meant to say. Someone said that Penn's middle name is Tiberius. Well we all know whose middle name is also Tiberius!!! Someone so terrifying, it will shake the series if it is him :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I meant to say. Someone said that Penn's middle name is Tiberius. Well we all know whose middle name is also Tiberius!!! Someone so terrifying, it will shake the series if it is him :lol::lol::lol:

I'm guessing you are not referring to James T Kirk, he is about as terrifying as a bowl of custard! :lol:

I'm guessing you are not referring to James T Kirk, he is about as terrifying as a bowl of custard! :lol: Unless of course you are being ironic!

Yes, I was wondering if Penn thinks he's Captain Kirk...The Oddly stuff seems to be getting weirder by the episode, they started off trying to be faux sinister, now it's mostly being played for laughs and it seems like everyone's in it on it, maybe...Either that or the doll really is possessed.Miles winding Alf up with the doll and Alf storming in on Miles and Nicole accusing them of plotting made me laugh. Absolutely loved Miles' little chat with Nicole on the beach.Seriously how can you not love this guy?

Veronica is starting to get a bit stalkerish with the way she approached Sid in the Diner and practically said "Here's my card if you fancy a good time."I'm glad he was straight with her and his conversation with Indi and Dex leaves me hoping that maybe he's starting to get it, that a constant string of women isn't good for him or his family.Ironic that Romeo ends up with exactly the same dilemma as last week.And ended up making the same choice, which was probably the right thing to do.Alf giving Marilyn fashion advice was slightly sweet.

Don't Irene and Ruby have a home to go to?It seems like every week they're having a conversation in the Diner after hours.Did someone lose the set for the beach house and they're trying desperately to cover?Irene really didn't seem to pick up on the double meaning of Ruby's "You have to accept you're not going to get what you want" musings.Bianca continues to be a bit up herself but there were a couple of times when Liam did actually seem to leave her lost for words, notably when she suddenly discovered he worked at the school.(No April either today.Tuesday does tend to have a pretty large cast, I've noticed.)

Wonder if it was Alf getting his own back when he buried Mr. Oddly, since he thinks Romeo, Miles, Marilyn & Nicola are all in on the 'joke'.

I thought the same about Veronica, she really didn't get the message until Sid explained it in big capital letters. I think I said in an earlier post why all the fuss about him 'seeing' Veronica anyway as he was a free agent at the time. Romeo does suddenly seem to be the messenger of bad news for two of the SB ladies, hope he doesn't have to make it a hat trick. Glad he did tell Marilyn, better her hearing from a friend than idle gossip. Sid was at least honest when she confronted him so they can go on their first date in peace without anyone popping up with a nasty little secret.

Lovely little scene on the beach as you say Red, with Miles and Nicole, the line he used about Penn "I'd like him to take a long walk off a short pier", sure took me back, haven't heard it for ages!!!

Still not warming to Bianca, though to be fair she was OK with Colleen. Seeing Liam at the school as a music 'teacher' showed her she shouldn't judge a book by its cover as she thought he was a farmer. BTW does she actually know his name yet as she still refers to him as Toothpick?

Know what you mean about Ruby always waiting at the diner until Irene has finished work, wouldn't she be better back at the beach house, she would be able to do her homework/song writing in peace and quiet. Unless Irene has had a spell put on her and she can't leave the diner!!! It just looks like she does :wacko:

Archived