Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

When Nicole and Indi were talking about their frustration and Nic said it was obvious what Indi should do to solve the problem, I didn't think she meant 'stop seeing him'. I thought she meant quite the opposite, nudge nudge wink wink. But surely if a couple can't even spare time to be together at 18, that is a sign things are not right. I must say I don't understand Romeo's problem, what's stopping him? :huh:

Romeo's problem is he is a coward. He doesn't really love Indi, never has and can't tell her. Let's hope PLEASE that we have seen the last attempt of them trying to make a go of it. No more talking - just quit.

I can see that Ruby was trying to make Romeo jealous on the beach and it seems she has succeeded. The schemeing bitch that she is - although I agree with Casey, she is beautiful. Pity she used him like that. At least if Ruby does get into a relationship with Romeo, he won't have to think "will he, won't he?" She won't give him a chance!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romeo's problem is he is a coward. He doesn't really love Indi, never has and can't tell her. Let's hope PLEASE that we have seen the last attempt of them trying to make a go of it. No more talking - just quit.

I can see that Ruby was trying to make Romeo jealous on the beach and it seems she has succeeded. The schemeing bitch that she is - although I agree with Casey, she is beautiful. Pity she used him like that. At least if Ruby does get into a relationship with Romeo, he won't have to think "will he, won't he?" She won't give him a chance!

Good analysis :) I am so disappointed, I hoped Romeo and Indi would be a 'Power Couple' but all they've ever done is talk about their relationship without actually having one :( He's always so restrained and never seems passionate about anything. At least not that I remember.

Yes, if Romeo and Ruby get together, she'll soon drag him off into bed! The thing is, he needs someone to kick him up the bum, otherwise he never does anything, just hangs around. At least Xavier is proactive, as is Dex.

I don't agree at all that Ruby was using Casey to make Romeo jealous.I'm not sure which instance she was supposed to be doing that but both when he kissed her and when they were cuddling up later on, she didn't know Romeo was there.I think she wanted Romeo to be jealous when he stumbled across them and I don't think she really likes Casey that much, although she probably fancies him a bit.I certainly haven't seen any evidence of scheming on her part.

As for Romeo...not sure.It may well be that he doesn't love Indi as much as she loves him but... actually, no, I don't think that's the case.I think Nicole's assessment of it all was pretty accurate, Romeo's been making just as much of an effort as Indi lately, cooking the special dinner and going round her place, but she's been too busy with uni, just as he's been too busy with work or school.I think they both want it to work but it just isn't, they weren't that good together last year and they're a complete mess this year, and I think it's got to the point where they'd be better off just ending it.

I'm surprised to hear Luke said the love triangle was going to run for most of the year, it sounded to me as though it was going to hit crisis point soon and then all be over in a few weeks.

Sorry Red, I misquoted Luke, it wasn't he who said it.

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo_Smith Its the producer who said it.'Executive producer Cameron Welsh promised viewers that the storyline would play a big part of the serial in 2011.'

I still think it was weird the way Casey rushed off when Romeo turned up. I know he was annoyed with Romeo due to him daring to try and help him, but it was like he thought: oh, here's the Alpha male (Romeo), take the woman (Ruby), here she is. :lol: He knows Ruby likes Romeo because he told her off for chasing him in the 'skank' scene a while ago, so I'd have thought he'd hang around to stake his claim on her. Interesting (strokes beard in professorish way).

I don't agree at all that Ruby was using Casey to make Romeo jealous.I'm not sure which instance she was supposed to be doing that but both when he kissed her and when they were cuddling up later on, she didn't know Romeo was there.I think she wanted Romeo to be jealous when he stumbled across them and I don't think she really likes Casey that much, although she probably fancies him a bit.I certainly haven't seen any evidence of scheming on her part.

I agree with you Red, Ruby didn't know Romeo was about either time, in fact the first time when Casey kissed her, he wasn't in sight. When he saw them he did looked miffed, but didn't do anything. The second time I had the feeling Casey moved off because of their earlier argument and didn't want to speak to Romeo. I hope they settle their row, all Romeo did was suggest things, it was all Casey's work. I think she does like Casey, but as I said before just as a friend and as we find out tonight she tells Romeo exactly who she really fancies!! Does she know he is a virgin? Hope she will be gentle with him. :blush:

Loved that girly chat between Nic and Indi, haven't seen one of those for a while. Was Nic urging Indi to actually get on with it?

Bit off of Romeo to 'forget' he had arranged to meet up with Indi after he finished work, no wonder she feels like they are drifting apart. Did I blink, fall into a time warp or something, because I don't recall the adoption thing having being sorted out by Sid and Marilyn having guardianship for seven years, then they can adopt? :unsure: Whatever has been decided Nicole certainly seems a lot more relaxed than she has for ages.

Loved the whole Dex thing, thought it was hilarious. :lol: Must admit when first seeing it, you could understand Marilyn getting the wrong idea, it wasn't until you saw it on the blog and it had all been spliced together, it made sense. Although you could understand Sid's worries about Dex getting even more stick from his schoolmates, he went about it in his usual ham fisted way.

So Casey could be dyslexic, it certainly would explain why he has hardly ever handed in any assignments in the past, maybe Yabby Creek High weren't that bothered to find out why and just put it down to him being a. from Mangrove River and b. being a Braxton so wasn't the trouble bothering about anyway. Miles agreed that apart from the dodgy spelling it was a good essay and Liam said his music was good too. Did like the look on Miles' face when Gina suggested speaking to Mrs. Braxton. :P I agree with you Red, Brax would be a better bet. Hope he doesn't take it as an personal offence that Miles thinks he is dyslexic because of his background, because as we all know that is most definitely not the case.

Episode counts this week:Colleen only appeared in one episode, although she was credited on Wednesday for no appearance.

Well, things seem to be rushing on a bit for the teens' overly complicated love lifes.Can't quite decide if Ruby likes Casey or just likes the fact he likes her but I'm leaning towards the latter.It feels like she'd be prepared to date him if she can't have Romeo.I think she and Romeo would work okay together but she was wrong to kiss him;even if she thinks he and Indigo are going to break up, she should have waited until he was single.Not that he seemed to be complaining much...I guess there's also the fact she knew what Indigo was planning and I suspect Romeo will feel guilty when he finds out.He and Indi do seem to be drifting apart though and I'm not sure sleeping together would be enough to sort it.Although her text message to him was downright flirty, however awkward things were between them on the beach, so I'm not sure why he ignored it, unless he really isn't that keen on her anymore.Indigo trying to work out whether to unzip her top or not was rather sweet and I did feel sorry for her left there on her own.Bit odd that Marilyn was so in favour of them sleeping together and even more odd that she expected Sid to be in favour too, given how Victorian he's always been.I'm surprised he gave in so easily.He did seem to have an enormous amount of difficulty getting the hint that Indi wanted the house to herself as well.

Bianca trying to organise a night of debauchery for the girls and instead ending up with Trivial Pursuit and mocktails was rather amusing.Liam trying to write songs with the help from a fairly drunk Sid and John was good too.Kind of intrigued by Nicole's references to her maybe-not-gay-after-all uni friend Angus, maybe he's someone who can put a bit more fun in her life.I assume the "Legal guardians for seven years then adopt" plan was one Nicole and Marilyn worked out off screen some time after Nicole reiterated she wanted them to have the baby last week, probably with advice from Morag.

So, Romeo does have blood in his veins and not sea water... That is probably the oldest scenario in the world: upset girl comforts upset boy and they end up in bed. I just wanted to shout 'no, no Romeo, run now!' Also found myself saying it to Casey, who I decided doesn't know Ruby likes Romeo, he hasn't mentioned it since the 'skank' comment. I can partly understand Casey attacking him, when he said 'you're in a bad headspace, man' or whatever, I wanted to slap him aswell :lol:

Then again, maybe Ruby and Romeo would be okay together. They are at school together, she would probably get him to actually do something instead of just mooching around. I suppose Indi's text could be seen as bossy: hurry up I'm waiting!! Felt so sorry for her waiting for him alone at home though... :( It also seemed that Romeo's virginal state is well known among the girls as Nic and Ruby were more or less saying it openly. Well, his previously virginal state I mean, don't think that has much longer to last....

Yes, I missed the plans for Marilyn and Sid to adopt the baby in that way too....

Loved the scenes of John and Sid helping Liam with his song: 'I used to be in a band at uni. Best week of my life'

But Bianca!!! Grow up woman, Liam has had girlfriends before you. And her wanting to go out partying but ending up at home with the games night :lol:

Nicole and Indi's talk was quite inspiring for me. I enjoy the interaction between them. I love the way Nicole was explaining her sex overdrive since she started, it was the same with me :lol: but not because I was pregnant but I love the way they are incorporating normal university experiences into the soap. I just wished they showed the university and some of the fit guys that they both were talking about.

I am the same about Casey & Ruby, I would have preferred to have seen them both flirting and not having Ruby go with Casey when it is blindingly obvious she wants to be with Romeo (even though that probably would be doomed as well!)

I am the same about Casey & Ruby, I would have preferred to have seen them both flirting and not having Ruby go with Casey when it is blindingly obvious she wants to be with Romeo (even though that probably would be doomed as well!)

No way, Romeo & Ruby will be great together, when Romeo plucks enough courage to tell Indi.

Liked the bit about "blood in his veins, not seawater", Miranda.

Episode counts this week:Colleen only appeared in one episode, although she was credited on Wednesday for no appearance.

Whoops!Miscounted.She was actually in Monday and Tuesday, so that means all the regulars who aren't out of town on extended breaks had the standard two or three episodes.

Up until now, I think the only people who've known Romeo is/was/would have been a virgin were Nicole and Indi.So I'm wondering if Nicole mentioning it to Ruby was actually the first time Ruby realised.Although it's remarkably indiscreet of Nic if so...

Archived