Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That what annoyed me more than ever! Nicole, and I hope she does, deserves to be happy and I want her to keep that baby! Marilyn will be a control freak and I pitty the poor kid. Seriously its not right, she's like she not only wants that baby, like now, but she's trying to control Nicole. Trust me, no one controls Nicole now and I hope she does see she is making a massive mistake!

The thing that baffles me the most about Marilyn raising Penn's kid is Sid's willingness to go along with it. I can't help feeling that he's only doing it because he doesn't want to lose Marilyn rather than because he wants another child. That will probably lead to problems in the long run.

Also, it's unfair of Marilyn to put all her emotional baggage on Nicole. That sort of behaviour hardly makes her look like a good parent.

Poor little Thabo :( I kind of realised that a new character very ill in the Home and Away hospital wasn't going to make it though :( I loved Sid's devastated face afterwards, very chilling.

And made sadder by the contrast between that terrible scene and the party at Angelo's with all the mad dancing.

So glad Roo Stewart is back :D We need another Amanda/ Jazz type character. She definitely liked Brax, didn't she, I'm amazed he didn't like her. I think he's moving away from her 'type' though, he is trying to 'better himself' by liking Charlie. He already thinks Angelo's restaurant is his, doesn't he?

Could have slapped Elijah for going round to Leah's though, he really wants to have his cake and eat it, doesn't he <_<

I think when Elijah and Miles were in 'Africa', they were really at a 'get healthier' boot camp. Miles looked quite lean and mean when he was bending over the tumble dryer.... :wub:

He already thinks Angelo's restaurant is his, doesn't he?

Yeah, I noticed that when he was telling Angelo off for giving away free drinks.

I really feel quite saddened at the demise of Angelo's character. He's gone from being a respected police officer to being blackmailed and treated like an employee in his own business. It's painful to see him humiliated like this.

Archived