Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I thought Miles and Roo were at the very most 10 years apart in age. I think in real life they're only about 5 years apart.

Georgie Parker, the new Roo, is about six years older than Justine Clarke, the old Roo, which makes things a bit confusing.Judging by Sally and Roo's ages in the early episodes, Roo and Miles are probably about 8/9 years apart.Wikipedia gives Josh Quong Tart's date of birth as 1975, which would actually make him about eleven years younger than Georgie Parker!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roo looks a bit leathery for my tastes but I don't think Miles is that particular lol. I wonder if Roo did pass Hugo's money to him or whether she bailed herself out of the debts she had?

I thought Miles and Roo were at the very most 10 years apart in age. I think in real life they're only about 5 years apart.

Georgie Parker, the new Roo, is about six years older than Justine Clarke, the old Roo, which makes things a bit confusing.Judging by Sally and Roo's ages in the early episodes, Roo and Miles are probably about 8/9 years apart.Wikipedia gives Josh Quong Tart's date of birth as 1975, which would actually make him about eleven years younger than Georgie Parker!

I really think Elijah is behaving badly first pestering Leah then sleeping with Grace, he's a holy terror! I think he should go back to Africa and stop messing with vulnerable peoples lives the big sweaty lump. Sigh, shame Brax is into Charley and not Leah.

Leathery. :lol: Brilliant description.

If we're being mean about people, I'm going to absolutely scream and trash the place next time I see Elijah in an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt. Or maybe I need some sort of drinking game..

I think in real life they're only about 5 years apart.

Quite a bit more than that actually. Georgie looks very good for her age:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0662270/

That makes her 11 years older than Josh Quong Tart:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Quong_Tart

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise info had already been posted

Yes, product placement should be subtle, have you seen where they put the logo, it's almost on his shoulder! I'll stick to my Atticus thanks :-)

If we're being mean about people, I'm going to absolutely scream and trash the place next time I see Elijah in an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt. Or maybe I need some sort of drinking game..

Poor old Ruby, I felt so sorry for her today. I've changed my mind about her, I was too harsh on her earlier.

It really isn't fair that Romeo and Casey get no teasing and Ruby gets everyone laughing and making videos about her :angry: I was thinking that Xavier must be the weakest link, he was blabbing to Romeo and Indi about Ruby and Casey, which he shouldn't have. Xavier was really horrible to her today, that was uncalled for I thought. I didn't even think he was that close to Romeo anymore, but obviously boys stick together. However Dex was much more reasonable when she asked about the geography assignment.

But then again Ruby was horrid to Nicole for no reason too. She is such a mixed up girl. I can now see why she suddenly likes Casey, he's her only ally against the world. He's obviously used to being the odd one out and fighting against the majority.

I'm not that interested in Elijah's crisis of faith but I feel sorry for him re:Thabo. I can see exactly why he slept with Grace, the old story of man comforting a crying woman which ends up in bed <_<

I feel really sorry for Ruby as well. She cops all the blame and Romeo gets hardly any. I hope Casey and Ruby stick together, I think if they make a go of things then they really can be a good couple together :)

Archived