Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the 'you owe me' moment though, when did that happen?

It was at the end of that first scene at the surf club when John convinces Gina to think about letting Xavier take lessons.Then at the end of it, when she isn't looking, John starts gesticulating to Xav.

I missed the 'you owe me' moment though, when did that happen?

It was at the end of that first scene at the surf club when John convinces Gina to think about letting Xavier take lessons.Then at the end of it, when she isn't looking, John starts gesticulating to Xav.

Oh, I'll watch that again tomorrow, when my husband isn't around to say 'you're not watching Home and Away again are you?' :wink:

I must say, it seems like Xavier and Romeo have swapped personalities, I'm sure Romeo used to be the nice one :unsure:

Just what we've been needing - some humour!!! :lol: Gina was practically drooling over that bike, so not only was she a surfer girl, she was a biker babe. Loved the expression on the instructors face when she took off his prized bike. Slightly unfair of John to blame Xavier for running out of petrol (again), this time it was the instructor's responsibility. Now we know why she was so against Xavier having a bike so we can understand her concerns. Did laugh when John was asking if Gina still had her leathers at home :wink: and Xav covered his ears as he didn't want to hear anymore. A lovely family moment between them. :wub: Who would have thought that possible a few months back.

You're right Red Charlie had no right accusing Casey of letting Ruby doing his homework without any proof. I said in an earlier post Romeo was accused of the same thing and that turned out to be untrue. Ruby did indeed behave quite maturely for her by not blowing her top at Charlie and putting her argument across quietly and sensibly. Casey and Ruby are a good pairing so far it does look like they haven't been to bed again. It's probably helped they have been able to talk about their personal difficulties. Spot on Miranda, dyslexia isn't a disability neither is diabetes (though once upon a time it was). First time in a while Ruby has talked about it and how much it involves and affects her every day life.

I need to voice the following carefully as not to upset any religious parties. Why does someone like Elijah's bishop (and any church hierachy) seem to think that praying, taking time out, talking to another member of the clergy is going to help someone in Elijah's position and persuade them to stay. Morag actually had the better idea of getting counselling from an outside influence. Shame Grace had to find out the way she did, but imo she should still love the man rather than the fact he is a minister.

I'd actually forgotten about Ruby's diabetes. I wonder if that contributes to making her want to rebel and do stupid things that aren't related to her diabetes. If she has to be SO careful all the time with her eating and blood sugar testing etc, no wonder she wants to have one part of her life that she DOESN'T have to take care about.

I'm sorry, I have to say this. Its not a spoiler about Romeo but I'll put it in tags anyway:

I have read ahead and Romeo's future behaviour is leading me to think that in true soap style, he may have something seriously wrong with him e.g some dramatic thing like a brain tumour. Which seems to happen a lot in soaps... I hope not, that would be a real cop out, I'd rather he was just behaving in a teenage manner

I'll remove that bit if people want me to....

I'm sorry, I have to say this. Its not a spoiler about Romeo but I'll put it in tags anyway:

I have read ahead and Romeo's future behaviour is leading me to think that in true soap style, he may have something seriously wrong with him e.g some dramatic thing like a brain tumour. Which seems to happen a lot in soaps... I hope not, that would be a real cop out, I'd rather he was just behaving in a teenage manner

I'll remove that bit if people want me to....

Not a bad theory actually, I wouldnt want that to be true. I am kind of liking him atm :ph34r:

And another thing, I did mention how tired/ill he's been looking lately- could be he's made up to look like that. It could all be subtle things leading up to something greater :huh: That or I'm completely seeing too much in nothing :lol:

Poor Colleen, getting the wrong idea about Keith and Morag setting her straight and encouraging her in a sisterly way, I thought :lol: I do think Irene is more his type though.

I didn't know whether to think Indi and Romeo at their picnic were sweet or vomit inducing. The way she kept imagining him with Ruby was quite funny actually. Serves Romeo right, I don't blame her. Looks like he hasn't won :)

Poor Grace, she didn't deserve that :(

I don't think there's anything big going on with Romeo in that department, I think there's plenty of reason for him to go off the rails without needing a medical explanation.

Episode counts this week:Romeo and Gina only appeared in one each.

Never thought we'd see the day Irene and Colleen were fighting over a bloke.(Well, okay, they weren't exactly but the comment was irresistible.)Morag acting as an agony aunt to Colleen was rather fun but I think she's on a hiding to nothing there:Keith came across as even more of a sleaze in that episode than in his first one with the way he was eyeing up those two girls on the beach.

I'll reserve judgement a bit but it does look like this could be the beginning of the end for Grace which is a disappointment.She's a likeable character with a potentially interesting storyline but a lot of the time she's just felt like a plot device.Glad Miles stopped Elijah going after Leah.

Disappointed that Indi went along with Romeo's date idea.Wish Sid had stuck to his guns instead of letting himself be stopped by Marilyn's smug "Once a cheater, always a cheater" comment:It's hardly likely Romeo's changed his spots in a couple of weeks.Glad she rebuffed him in the end though, hope this break-up sticks although I've a worrying feeling she'll end up changing her mind eventually.(She did look pretty awesome on the date though, which I guess compensates.)

Archived