Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Slash moment between Xavier and Romeo ("Miranda always made out with me afterwards"/"I said I'd help you but I won't go that far").

Firstly, no I didn't! Secondly, haha! Now we've got you noticing all the slash moments! Thirdly, the writers must have been reading your fanfics to write that dialogue. This Is Proof :lol:

Pouring coffee over poor Dex's head, Zetti! What's the poor boy done to annoy you? :lol:

Haha :lol::wink:

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree there was a lot of humour in Friday's episode!! I was half expecting Miles to do just that!! Loved the conversation between Sid, Dex and Gina, especially the bit about night feeds and nappies and Dex chipped in with 'that's George, not me!' :lol: Relieved that Gina was so understanding, guessing she must have been there with her three so knew what it must be like for Sid and Marilyn. Very matey thing for Xav and Casey to do trying to wake Dex up before Miles spotted him.

I was wrong then about Sid being unhappy about Dex's blog, though I can understand Marilyn being upset, she is trying her best and doesn't need anymore stress. It was nice to see George being relaxed with her at the end though I suppose this could mean Nic may not get him back if he is now feeling settled.

John trying to get the hang of Twitter was hilarious, can't say I would ever be bothered to get into myself, but good for him. Must have been irresistible for Xavier not to add his own comments on it, John soon twigged who it was though by Xav's guilty look. Loved the way he (John) apologised and still managed to get an insult in. Who would have thought Colleen was into 'poking', Keith is definitely good for her.

Xav and Romeo were great together with all the windups and Casey throwing in his twopennth about him being a River Boy when it comes to competitions. Things don't go smoothly at the competition (surprise, surprise). :rolleyes:

Miles, Leah and Elijah, interesting. Miles looked really put out when Elijah and Leah were making the cakes and couldn't wait for him to go. Elijah's probably going to think he is going to pick up where he left off, but giving the the way he has mucked her about I wouldn't hold your breath son. I thought Miles' and Leah's kiss was rather sweet, rather awkward to start with, but they got into it eventually. :wub: As long as they take it slow, remembering they are friends first and could be lovers second it could work.

Brian, you must read look up Achilles and his tent on Google. I think Shakespeare wrote about it :P

OK Catherine. I've spent a very pleasant Sunday afternoon googling Achilles' tent, as you suggested. I've read about Patrochus, Thersites, Ajax, Agamenon and young Briseis being abducted. The only reference anywhere to Achilles was when he was seen at the opening of his tent, not sick! How is any of this related to Home & Away? My classical education is obviously lacking somewhere, as I wasn't clever enough to get in the Classics class at grammar school and had to settle for the Modern class.

The bit where Miles hands his coffee to one of his students before waking up Dex felt like much more of a Miles moment

How could I forget that! That was funny, for some reason I wanted Miles to pour it over Dex's head but that's abuse :lol:

I honestly thought he was going to do that! Then I remembered that it would probably be quite a serious offence if he did. :lol:

Brian, you need to get out more :P. I can't even remember why the subject of Achilles and tents was brought up now :blink:

Catherine, You were going to sulk because I accidentally called you Christine, you didn't mean skulk did you?

The bit where Miles hands his coffee to one of his students before waking up Dex felt like much more of a Miles moment

How could I forget that! That was funny, for some reason I wanted Miles to pour it over Dex's head but that's abuse :lol:

I honestly thought he was going to do that! Then I remembered that it would probably be quite a serious offence if he did. :lol:

Haha great minds think alike :P

I'm on the fence about Miles and Leah at the moment.There's a certain humour about their relationship that stops me from actually minding them but I still prefer them as friends and I've a worrying feeling it could all get a bit messy with Elijah involved.Leah's chat to Roo is probably prophetic:Why couldn't she be single for a bit?Miles is right:VJ is obviously on to them, given his comments about their whales and spider excuses.

Well, John's tweets continues and he's probably gone a bit too far the other way with the constant digs that have even put Xavier off.I'm guessing his iron man contest with Garry happened somewhere else, since he's only been in Summer Bay about two years?Nice to see Miranda again, shame she hasn't thawed towards Xavier.Ironic that, after doing her best to split them up, Gina has now decided she likes her now she isn't dating Xav anymore...The idea of Dexter, the guy who has less luck with girls than anyone else in the Bay, giving Xavier pep-talks is utterly brilliant.Even Gina gets in on the laughs by inviting John to come and rock her world...nice that marriage hasn't stopped them acting like a couple of teenagers.

Roo is brilliant with her advice :) One of my favourite characters.

Liked the awkwardness between Miles and Elijah re: Leah. And the obvious chemistry between Leah and Miles :wub: Poor old Elijah, another love triangle...

I like the idea of Elijah being in charge of the homeless shelter, it'll suit him.

Also liked the continuing middle aged love story of John and Gina: its not just young people who have rampant sex lives :P

The new Summer Bay surf costumes are very flattering :) That Woman is being excessively cruel to poor old Xave tho!

Haha, Dex's pep talks :lol: 'Romeo's no dummy. Not when it comes to surfing anyway.' hahaha. And when he high fived Xavier and said 'ow!' I can see why they are making Xave and Dex best buddies, its probably due to the looming April situation...

And... major soap moment: A character was actually in the toilet! I don't think any character ever has been in the toilet in H&A ever before.

Ooh, a war between John and his gang, and Gary and his.

Archived