Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But its a warning you should heed Zetti. It seems oh so funny, such a laugh now, but one day, you will be 40 something, thinking of the things you missed. I can't emphasize it enough, one day you'll realise <_<

& as I said, I do get what you are saying. I have no intention of dismissing your comments but I know myself and my career will come first then my relationship. It has been that way for the past few years & I have no wishes to change my priorities.

I say it to all the young girls: make sure you start a good career BEFORE you get married and settle down, otherwise you end up with no career, looking after children and dependendent on your husband. Girls, listen!!!

Isn't that what girls are supposed to do?

I don't really think you can fault Sid's attitude towards Indi in that episode.He's quite right that it's rude and disrespectful of her to go away without telling her family, however old she is, and her response was typically childish.Being with Romeo really does bring out the worst in her.Shame Roo seemed to forget to be annoyed about Romeo turning her business trip into a romantic getaway once they got to Hawaii, although I suppose she did have a ten hour trip to get used to it.(What's the time difference between NSW and Hawaii by the way..?Probably no more than 3-5 hours, come to think of it.)Loved John's reaction to it too.Indi did seem to be the one doing all the work whilst Romeo proved a bit ineffective, although I'm not sure she was impressive enough to get offered a job on the spot.I could actually understand her not wanting to up sticks, leave everything she knows and go to another country at that age, I wouldn't have wanted to either(or indeed now...), but if Romeo's the only thing keeping her in Summer Bay they seem to have missed the possibility of him moving there with her, it's not like he's got anything keeping him there.Romeo did earn a smidgeon of respect from me for the way he encouraged Indi to take the job but lost it with his ridiculous, random proposal("I've been wanting to do this for a long time, at least several days")and Indi being stupid enough to say yes.Sid's right about it being infatuation, they've only been back together a few weeks and are nowhere near ready for that.The surfing scenes I actually found a bit dull and seemed to be just an excuse to show off the nice scenery.

It is nice to see a bit more of Miles and Sid's friendship.If, as seems to be the case, Sid's fallen out of love with Marilyn, he really needs to tell her, although I can understand him finding it difficult when he came home and found the romantic dinner ready.Sleeping with her was, shall we say, a mixed message though.I did think, when Miles brought Sid home, that the outfit Marilyn was wearing to bed didn't seem any different to what she wears during the day, although she did become the latest female cast member to appear in her underwear later on...I think she realised Sid was planning to break up with her and went for the seduction technique to stop him.What I can't decide is if it's because she still loves him or because she's scared of being alone.

I haven’t really liked Sid’s attitude towards Romeo and times I feel he has been blinded by his dislike towards him. If I’m being honest I thought Indy and Romeo wanting to get married was absolute craziness but it felt that Sid was indirectly responsible for that. If he hadn’t been so against Romeo then Indy might not have moved out and decided to go to Hawaii to be with her boyfriend. I didn’t really like the way Sid told Roo she would be directly responsible if they did get married even though she was the one who told him. However it felt like Sid had a personality transplant mid-way through the episode. After immediately getting on the plane in the middle of the night I was surprised he gave up so easily when he actually confronted Indy and Romeo right before the wedding although perhaps he conceded that there was nothing he could do. And then shortly afterwards I felt he was genuinely happy for them although I suppose at least he said to Roo Indy and Romeo should wait until they get back to Summer Bay before reality kicks in. I was really disappointed when he made a pass at Roo as after all the fuss he made about Romeo, even forgetting about the stuff in Sid's past it just seemed completely hypocritical.

I love weddings but I must admit, I did think about the sick bucket with Indi and Romeo, or should I say Todd. Partly due to the annoying banjo? music which seems to be everywhere in Hawaii :lol: I just cannot see any chemistry between them. the only reason I can see them being put together in the show is because they are tall enough to get into the same camera shot! I would have liked it better if they'd shown the wedding from the back. I think Romeo's best angle is the back, particularly in the neck region. Anyway, that's my own perversion :lol:

So Sid thinks Maz knows he doesn't love her anymore? He's as delusional as she is ffs!

Anyway, a weird episode, didn't get me in the wedding mood :huh:

Archived