Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

The Brax/Adam story was so obvious from the off, I knew Adam would have finished the Barrett's Dad off. I wish Brax weren't back, I haven't missed him a bit and the delivery of his lines is awful. If I hear "Ey" one more time and it comes from anyone but Lance Smart I will scream.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting posts on a variety of storylines from you all, so that must mean it is a good show if it's arousing this much interest. Certainly better than Neighbours these last few weeks.

Welcome back Slade from me as well. Agree with you about not liking Andy, but what have you got against Josh? One of my 2 favourite characters at the moment and I agree with you Red about wanting Josh to become part of the caravan park family. He and Maddy go so well together. Also agree with you about what Hannah has become - tearing herself away from her family for a no good (Andy). Hope Zac tells her to get lost if and when she tells him.

You're right H&Alover, the Brax/Adam/Johnny story is getting complicated. But isn't it history repeating itself? 17 year old Brax couldn't get help when he had badly injured Johnny and left him for dead and then Andy & Josh didn't call an ambulance when they ran Casey off the road. I still find it hard to believe that Adam would have fessed up to the police so that he would get more time inside. Andy nor telling Josh about Brax being back was typical of the lowlife he is.

Interesting to see how it progresses next week and how Brax fits in to it all.

Slade! I seem to welcome you back a lot but I really thought we'd lost you for good this time.

Welcome back Slade from me as well.

Thank you gentlemen.

Work was very demanding and I had a lot of personal stuff going on and coming here unfortunately wasn't high on my list of priorities but I'm looking forward to lurking and posting again.

I was thinking about this place a lot over the last few months and very often Red, I always wondered what would you be writing about a particular episode. The most recent time that springs to mind was when Kyle beat the crap out of that guy which was bordering on GBH but when I read your post earlier on today it wasn't what I expected...given how strongly you reacted when you-know-who did the same thing which seems like such a long time ago now.

Agree with you about not liking Andy, but what have you got against Josh?

I wouldn't say I actively dislike Josh, it's just for me his character doesn't really bring anything to the show. He doesn't really seem to have any friends and he just veers between arguing with his brother and occasionally bumping into the Braxton's, obviously when he's not with Maddy.

I was thinking about this place a lot over the last few months and very often Red, I always wondered what would you be writing about a particular episode. The most recent time that springs to mind was when Kyle beat the crap out of that guy which was bordering on GBH but when I read your post earlier on today it wasn't what I expected...given how strongly you reacted when you-know-who did the same thing which seems like such a long time ago now.

Interesting point, that incident didn't really spring to mind at the time.There are differences between the two incidents but I think it probably comes down to us being more used to main characters doing that sort of thing without consequences these days and, probably moreso, me liking Kyle more than I did you-know-who.

The Brax/Adam story was so obvious from the off, I knew Adam would have finished the Barrett's Dad off. I wish Brax weren't back, I haven't missed him a bit and the delivery of his lines is awful. If I hear "Ey" one more time and it comes from anyone but Lance Smart I will scream.

I do find Steve Peacocke quite a good actor. I just think it's a shame the character of Brax had to return :lol:

Interesting point, that incident didn't really spring to mind at the time.There are differences between the two incidents but I think it probably comes down to us being more used to main characters doing that sort of thing without consequences these days and, probably moreso, me liking Kyle more than I did you-know-who.

Just wondered who you mean't by you- know- who?

I do find Steve Peacocke quite a good actor. I just think it's a shame the character of Brax had to return :lol:

Just wondered who you mean't by you- know- who? Brax I pusume?.

Just wondered who you mean't by you- know- who?

At the risk of reigniting old arguments, Aden.

Happy Easter everyone. May all your Easter bunnies be very furry one! Hope you are enjoying the break and fine weather. Do you get a break from early shifts, Red?

Agree with you Slade about Josh just now, but he was good at first. Rising above from being in a broken, troublesome family in Mangrove River to making a decent young man of himself. Not easy with all the suspicious, gossiping people in Summer Bay. He needed Maddy to help him.

I see we're on page 990. Who'll be the first to post on page 1000? He/she can buy the rest of us an Easter egg!!!!!

I see we're on page 990. Who'll be the first to post on page 1000? He/she can buy the rest of us an Easter egg!!!!!

As you mentioned it Brian, maybe it should be you.

On a side note, earlier on this week, how did Brax know Nate was a doctor?

Archived