Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

I hope they update the building directory sign at the school to show The Gina Palmer Library as I've noticed (and love) that it shows The Donald Fisher Hall.

Have they changed it to correct it recently? I know when the new location debuted last year they were erroneously listed as the Donald Fisher Library and the Stewart Hall....I'm not sure. Now you've said that I'm wondering if I just saw Donald Fisher and assumed the rest was Hall. I thought it was on the interior set but I've just watch some scenes to check and I can't see it, so maybe it was the exterior location.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This storyline with Jess and Heath bears similarities to the storyline with Marlon/Donna/April from Emmerdale. One of the Emmerdale writers wasn't watching a H & A episode at Australian pace by any chance?

Besides that so much testosterone between Brax and Nate re Ricky. It was getting rather childish.

I'm glad Denny decided to give Chris another chance even though I still think the guy's an idiot.

Oh and is it me or does Maddy seem like she flirts with just about any guy or is that just her nature? She looked kinda hot today. I could see that Bikini underneath that dress of hers... :D

Well you're not wrong there Slade, how this storyline has similarities with Emmerdale, when I saw that Jess said she was dying the first thing that came to my mind was the Donna situation. It was sad when she said she was dying but how is Heath going to react to the news. I just hope that Jess has much time together with Harley before the inevitable.

Kyle took a day off work to play on his guitar and that interaction with Brax made chuckl when Brax said 'you took a day off for that' or something like that.

Just to echo other posters on here about Hannah, I am slowly getting the impression that all she cares about is herself and after fighting so hard to get the twins she hardly spends any time with now.

Hi Slade, your eyes must be sharper than mine. I didn't see anything under Maddy's dress, but it certainly was a nice one, with her looking more glamorous than she ever does with Josh. I hope she wasn't flirting with Kyle just because Josh was away. See what happens when he returns.

Bad news is that we're going to lose H&A for 3 weeks after this coming week. Anyone know why? Do you think we can reach page 1000 before next Friday? Write some long ones each night Red!

Such sad news about Jess, and what do you have against Harley Brian? At least in Emmerdale Donna has had nearly five years with April, Harley is going to grow up without knowing his mum at all. It's going to put a whole new spin on the Bianca/Heath/Harley story. I thought Bianca had a good comprise that Heath spend time in the city with Jess and Harley. Ricky's words got through to her. It may not just be her losing Rocco that is putting off Bianca from having another baby. She fell into a coma, had a severe form of postnatal depression where she didn't believe Rocco was hers, not surprising she wouldn't want to risk that happening again. I thought Brax came across a bit awkward meeting his new nephew.

Talking of Brax was he deliberately stirring it between Ricky and Nate by telling her that Nate warned him off? I'm glad Ricky told them both to sling their hooks.

Loved those scenes between Kyle and Maddy, I think it was mild flirting and it will give Kyle a chance to get back into his music without involving Phoebe.

Great comprise between John and Marilyn by him giving her her own set of keys, complete with pink fluffy keyring!

Talking of babies, what a shock revelation about Casey. :o Just as the Barrett's and Braxton's were making headway, this is going to blow both families apart!!!!!

Talking of babies, what a shock revelation about Casey. :o Just as the Barrett's and Braxton's were making headway, this is going to blow both families apart!!!!!

What revelation would this be? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe any big revelation has aired on Channel 5....and obviously you wouldn't post or hint at spoilers in here, not after all the warnings I've posted in the past, would you?

Bad news is that we're going to lose H&A for 3 weeks after this coming week. Anyone know why? Do you think we can reach page 1000 before next Friday? Write some long ones each night Red!

They're taking the break now instead of in August. Another 75 posts before Page 1000 is reached (and indeed the 10,000th post of the thread) so you'd be very much pushing it :P

What revelation would this be? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe any big revelation has aired on Channel 5....and obviously you wouldn't post or hint at spoilers in here, not after all the warnings I've posted in the past, would you?

I thought spoilers weren't allowed on this thread

I thought spoilers weren't allowed on this thread

They're not. You haven't been here that long so you wouldn't know but I've pointed this out to that particular poster on numerous occasions but sadly she doesn't seem to care about those of us that like to watch each episode and not know what's going to happen beforehand. :( :(

Slade - When I first joined I used to sometimes mention the trailer for the following episode but now I don't because it is pointless but also you don't always get the full picture.

I would have quoted you Slade but for some reason I can't

What have I got against Harley? I was just pleased he was going away from Summer Bay so that Bianca could have a more normal life. But it looks as though that might not happen now. Jess' cancer was a shock revelation that I was not expecting. Surprised at you H&Alover, mentioning the other revelation.

Agree Dan F, we probably won't make page 1000 this week, but we could next week if we keep posting our ideas and views on the series.

Hope Kyle now drops everything and rushes to Melbourne with his guitar to be with Phoebe. Go on, you know you want to! Your crazy family will still be there when (if) you get back. "All or nothing" Kyle!

Archived