Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great to be viewing again. Loved the scenes in London and what a coincidence that Casey should meet them in a big city on the first day!!!! Good lines from the 3 river boys, as well as variety of scenes back in the Bay. Maddy was really a bit too obvious telling Spencer how she wanted to help him - silly girl. Thought she had eyes only for Josh. Good luck Kyle in Melbourne. What is John going to do with no downstairs part of Angelos to run?

And...we're back! The Braxtons walking out of the London underground was a great image, shame it had already been spoiled by multiple trailers.(And as one mag pointed out, being in London in March means they have to wear clothes for once.)I loved the awkwardness when Casey bumped into Bianca and Ricky.Brax and Heath wandering away from their bags seemed to be calling out for them to be nicked or seized by the bomb disposal squad but surprisingly that didn't happen.Heath still seems frustratingly happy to follow Brax's lead although at least he's smart enough to realise Brax is hiding something about Casey.First mention of April this season, I believe.Sadly sending Bianca to the other side of the world doesn't make her any less irritating.It was annoying to see her turn the argument back on Ricky when it's a completely different situation:Brax broke up with Ricky and she moved on only for him to think he can get her back just like that, while Bianca cheated on Heath and walked out on him with no explanation.And now it appears she slept with Zac purely so she could throw it in Heath's face, which doesn't seem fair on either of them.

Is that really it for Kyle?I hope not.I also hope he gives up on Phoebe, especially when he spends most of the episode hanging out with Tamara, the girl he should be with, and doesn't get the message. I was impressed with Josh for accepting Spencer muscling in on his and Maddy's alone time and doing his best not to hurt his feelings.Shame Spencer went behind his back like that.I get how Maddy's comments might have been misinterpreted but that kiss felt very random, given that Spencer was into Sasha not so long ago and Maddy spent most of the episode being very coupley with Josh.(Then again, random kisses with girls he's only been friends with up until then seem to be Spencer's thing.)We seemed to see a surprising amount of Josh and Maddy when Alf walked in on them.Alf rolls his eyes at John and Marilyn:Like he wouldn't get up to that sort of thing himself.Just because Angelo's is closed doesn't mean the surf club is so presumably the juice bar and the gym are still running.

Ricky's new job must be paying a mint if she can afford to stay in a Mayfair hotel. The gates in the background of the street scenes lead to Mount Street Gardens which is a lovely place to take a lunchtime breather but any filming there would have been disturbed by the sound of children in the adjacent school playground so it might be where the crew set up camp.

The Braxtons are also punching above their weight (to coin a phrase). That Soho pub is very famous/trendy, even Dickens gave it a name check in A Tale of Two Cities.

According to an interview by Steve Peacocke they filmed last October so could have been half term. Typical English weather for them to arrive in, raining, sunny, raining. What an amazing coincidence Casey just happens to run into Bianca and Ricky! :rolleyes:

I thought that Red about them walking away from their bags like that, very lucky they weren't nicked, what does it say about the people of our capital when that's the first thing we think of. Loved seeing them tucking into fish and chips in paper.

Very posh part of London for Ricky and Bianca to stay in, were Ricky's new employers paying for Bianca as well. Talking of their hotel how did Brax know where to find them, wouldn't have thought they (Ricky's employers) would have given that information out to just anyone. Shame on me how could I have forgotten Nelson's column. :blush: Well we've had Tower Bridge, Gherkin in the background, St Pauls, Houses of Parliament/Big Ben.

Heath knows something is up, but of course there is no way Brax could tell him. Nice to get a mention of April, even if briefly. Bianca was unfair on Ricky her and Ricky's situations are completely different, but they are both running away.

Luckily Casey didn't have to explain too much as the girls walked in and he could slip away and leave them to it.

Back in the bay Tamara said the very thing I wondered about on here how were the Braxtons allowed to leave Aus let alone get into to England, referring of course to their records, especially in Brax's case he's only just come out of prison for murder. So now Kyle has left to go to Melbourne to be with Phoebe who is going to run Angelo's (Brax and co won't be happy) plus the rest of the staff having to be laid off, not to mention the gym? Tam was only helping out at Angelo's and neither Spencer or Andy are qualified to run the gym in Casey or Heath's absence.

Well done Josh for getting over (kind of) your distrust of Spencer by letting him go on your date. Can see why Maddy wanted to put Spencer straight, pity he seemed to get the wrong message. Had to laugh when Alf came home and caught Josh and Maddy 'enjoying' themselves, then John wanders down wearing Marilyn's dressing gown. :lol: Then Marilyn feeling she had to explain herself in the morning.

Ricky's new job must be paying a mint if she can afford to stay in a Mayfair hotel. The gates in the background of the street scenes lead to Mount Street Gardens which is a lovely place to take a lunchtime breather but any filming there would have been disturbed by the sound of children in the adjacent school playground so it might be where the crew set up camp.

The Braxtons are also punching above their weight (to coin a phrase). That Soho pub is very famous/trendy, even Dickens gave it a name check in A Tale of Two Cities.

I never realised that Ricky was staying at the Mayfair also I didn't spot Mount Street Gardens when I watched the episode, But in saying that I'm not very good at picking out landmarks or generally knowing where I am half the time. I spend half my life being lost :lol: I think I spotted Big Ben and the London's Eye as well as the Shard when I seen these batch of episodes.

I have been to London countless times and recognised many locations. I enjoyed the second helping of the London episodes again tonight, and that song being played in the background. As for coincidences, well by chance Don bumped into Maz in 2001 in London, their first ever filming in London. I think many of the scenes were filmed around Leicester Square and Soho.

Archived