Home and Away in the 90s

Guest xxsazxx

Chloe stands out for me. I'd love to see her rape storyline again. The finale with the traps was so great.

Yeah i remember that finale with chloe and the traps...so good. And i agree that one of the saddest of the 90s was when Shane died....Bawled my eyes out!!! So sad....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also liked storyline with Steven and Selina falling for each other and trying to resist.. and failing! and I seem to remember Pippa turning her back on Steven because of it. someone please correct me if i am wrong!!

Another favourite character of mine was Tug so I enjoyed some of his stories!

Shane and Angel's wedding, especially Angel walking down the isle, I could barely see through the tears. Saddest moment though was when Bobby died, I remember thinking it was so unfair, how could they do this, I was only about 8 years old at the time.

Bobby's death is the main storyline i really remember in the 1990s. I remember Ailsa sitting with her in the hospital and saying she didnt know what she would do without her (realising she was brain dead) and Greg overheard her and threw her out.

Also I remember when Bobby came back as a ghost

Archived