Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

jules39.pngjm35.pnggeoff.png

I like these the Geoff one, great cap. I like the Jules icon, but maybe if the text was bolder or something it would be perfect. :D I like the Jack icon too, but I don't like the border... *hides*

lucas30.png

This is my favourite pic of Lucas, probably because you get the sense of angst from it... Meh I'm waffling so I'll get to the point... :P Maybe if the sea was way blue-er it would be great and ...(you're going to hate me more now) ..... maybe a border?

*hides again*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Attempts :) But I'm not sure about the Avs with the repeated Images. The Mattie one dosnt look right with the dark red bar at the top and bottom. I think the M/L Icon is Repeated too often and the text dosnt suit. Friends one is a tad dark, and again about the text I suggest you use a different font. Breaktime Gossip would be good with a border and textless. Sally one again is too dark.

Sorry just my honest Opinion :)

Have you tried making them really bright (like over +50) and then upping the Contrast? Works for me... oreven lowering the Opacity of really strong contrast or setting the blend mode to Color or something?

Just on a general note I'm not a great fan of your recent Cropping :unsure:

Anyhow...

Jack looks a bit red in the face and I'm nut sure I love the cropping. And you probably love border-less Icons but a 1px Black would make it stand out a bit.

Kit looks a bit too light (this time :P) as the top near her eyes is dark. That shade of darkness would have looked better on the Icon. Maybe another layer? A low Opacity soft light or something...

Cassie should have more Contrast and a border... and different Cropping.

Geoffy looks a bit too tanned on one side of his face and once again the cropping is a little dull.

^^ :unsure:

Kat, thats a little harsh! :P

I disagree about the Jack and Linc avs, I think there perfect (but then again, im not an av maker, so I just go on personal opinion :) )

There not exactly jazzy, but I still like them :)

Nice work Aaron :)

1st: Too light. Don't like the cropping. The sea looks like white background - a blueish fill layer would look good. Dosnt stand out to me, nothing special about it.

2nd: I don't like the way Belle is cropped in the middle. She looks a tad too dark: A Screen Layer? 50% Opacity, around.

3rd. Jack looks a bit stretched. It makes his face look chubby. Not a fan of the Coloring.

4th. Well I don't like it that Martha's cropped in the centre. The icon lookas... empty. Nothing special. However, I like the Cap you chose.

Archived