Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

leah53.pngamanda47.pngmartha64.pngbelle33.png

Don't yell at me okay? It's just a bit of constructive criticism

1st. It would stand out more if you added a border, and contrasted it a little bit more. Also if you used a different font. But the cropping is ok...

2nd. Its a bit too dark and I don't like the cropping, because she's cropped in the centre. Yet I like the cap you used.

3rd. Again, too dark. I think if you left more of her face in it it would look nicer.

4th. Looks a bit stretched... again i don't like the cropping.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks you two. :)

1st. It would stand out more if you added a border, and contrasted it a little bit more. Also if you used a different font. But the cropping is ok...

2nd. Its a bit too dark and I don't like the cropping, because she's cropped in the centre. Yet I like the cap you used.

3rd. Again, too dark. I think if you left more of her face in it it would look nicer.

I won't yell it's just i didn't ask for the constructive criticism, when i ask for it you may give it. :)

Thanks you two. :)

I won't yell it's just i didn't ask for the constructive criticism, when i ask for it you may give it. :)

Any one who post their art work on this forum does so on the understanding that criticism... constructive or otherwise.. may be forthcoming. :P

May be forthcoming - Okay i accept that. :)

But i'd just like to say i'm not feeling too good at the moment, so constructive criticism isn't really what i need right now so hopefully people could respect this. I don't expect any of my icons to be perfect as none are i like that they aren't perfect but i don't need it pointed out every minute when i'm already feeling low as it is.

You may say forthcoming, but i don't find that it's nice for people to still give constructive criticism after this post when people now know i'm feeling low that's all. :)

But like Frankie said, why risk posting Icons when there's a chance constructive criticism might be given and it makes you feel bad? Sorry about giving my honest opinion and all. I'm honest about all the comments I give and People usually thank me for them

And honestly, you can't tell people not to criticise your Icons.

Aaron, I think everyone here will respect the fact that you're feeling low at the moment, everyone has those sorts of periods in their life. However, if you choose to post icons up on a public board, I don't think it's fair to be telling people when they can and can't post their comments on them. After all, the nature of a thread like this is to post your work and receive feedback on it.....so by not wanting people's comments, that sort of defeats the object.

I would completely understand if the criticism given was purely critical, but everything I've read has been very constructive.......so I think if you're going to post icons during this low patch, then you have to be prepared for people to say something about them.

I really like the sig you made ... it's really cool.

And by the way I can see what people are doing here posting stuff that don't need to be posted and I think it's out of order.

Thank you. :D Glad someone agrees. :D

Archived