Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

I like the Leah and Martha ones.... Cropping is good

Kat said this about the same icons, and then when on to say( a day later) :

leah53.pngamanda47.pngmartha64.pngbelle33.png

Don't yell at me okay? It's just a bit of constructive criticism

1st. It would stand out more if you added a border, and contrasted it a little bit more. Also if you used a different font. But the cropping is ok...

2nd. Its a bit too dark and I don't like the cropping, because she's cropped in the centre. Yet I like the cap you used.

3rd. Again, too dark. I think if you left more of her face in it it would look nicer.

4th. Looks a bit stretched... again i don't like the cropping.

I'm sorry but you don't usually see the same person comment on the same icons twice. If she truly wanted to give the constructive criticism how come it wasn't given the first time? The first time she says the cropping is good on both Leah and Martha ones, then the second time she says for the martha one it would look nicer if more of the face was left in don't they both contradict each other?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And by the way I can see what people are doing here posting stuff that don't need to be posted and I think it's out of order.

I don't think this is out of order, I was giving constructive criticism, which is meant to help you improve, and Aaron just took it the wrong way. I understand that he's feeling low at the moment but I really don't think he can say stuff like 'Only give criticism when I ask for it' because posting stuff on an open Board, you are likely not always to get great comments.

Edit: Aaron, I totally forgot that I commented on those before... :unsure:

And by the way I can see what people are doing here posting stuff that don't need to be posted and I think it's out of order.

I don't think this is out of order, I was giving constructive criticism, which is meant to help you improve, and Aaron just took it the wrong way. I understand that he's feeling low at the moment but I really don't think he can say stuff like 'Only give criticism when I ask for it' because posting stuff on an open Board, you are likely not always to get great comments.

Edit: Aaron, I totally forgot that I commented on those before... :unsure:

I'm not going to get into this in Aaron's thread for his artwork as I don't think it is appropiate. However, I think Aaron summed up part of what I have noticed in his previous post.

As Izzy H has just said, it is not appropriate to be discussing this here, or indeed anywhere else on the board. Clearly this disagreement is starting to become personal, which isn't acceptable here - if this goes any further, then the mods will have no option but to step in and take action, something which we really don't want to do.

Archived