Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last post at page 323: I like this post. Cropping and colouring is great! I like 3th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th the best! I esp. like the cropping and colouring on that Hugh one and on that Cassie/Matilda (It is Cassie and Matilda, isn't it?) one!

I really wanna use that Cassie/Matilda one, but Jamey-Maria is using that one. So I'll wait, or I'll choose another one :P

The post on this page: I adore that Jack/Martha one :wub: Colouring is great! I also like the Jules ones and the Delta ones.

So I'm gonna use that Jack/Martha one, because Jamey-Maria is using the Matilda/Cassie one :P

Last post at page 323: I like this post. Cropping and colouring is great! I like 3th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th the best! I esp. like the cropping and colouring on that Hugh one and on that Cassie/Matilda (It is Cassie and Matilda, isn't it?) one!

I really wanna use that Cassie/Matilda one, but Jamey-Maria is using that one. So I'll wait, or I'll choose another one

The post on this page: I adore that Jack/Martha one Colouring is great! I also like the Jules ones and the Delta ones.

So I'm gonna use that Jack/Martha one, because Jamey-Maria is using the Matilda/Cassie one

Thanks! :D

And no it isn't Cassie and Matilda. :P It's Tam and Annie lol. It is quite hard to see though. :P

Includes:

Home and Away [Jules], Heroes,

Star Girl Lyrical icon & Hot As Ice lyrical icon.

107.png118.pngsg1.png

113-1.pnghai.png

Archived