Aaron's Graphics

Guest aejdude

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zac.png

ashlee2.pngzanessa.png

I would definitely want Zac for Christmas, but I agree with .Amy., Zanessa should not stay together...Wait, what am I saying? I don't even like Zac, so he can stay with Vanessa for all I care :P

The second one...um...no. I don't want Ashlee for Christmas...maybe as a friend though :unsure:

But the artwork is great! :D

Thanks Amy and crazycat. :)

zac.png

ashlee2.pngzanessa.png

I would definitely want Zac for Christmas, but I agree with .Amy., Zanessa should not stay together...Wait, what am I saying? I don't even like Zac, so he can stay with Vanessa for all I care

The second one...um...no. I don't want Ashlee for Christmas...maybe as a friend though :unsure:

But the artwork is great!

You don't like Zac but you wan't him for Xmas? :blink: Okay. :P

What is so bad about Zanessa? :P

lol.

-

Puzzle Piece icons!

353.png407.png383.png240.png

203.png201.png200.png

You don't like Zac but you wan't him for Xmas? Okay.

No, I don't want Zac for Christmas either : He can stay away from my chimney, because if he blocks the way for Paulie... :angry:

Love the new ones, especially the Jensen one *sighs*

:lol:

Thanks! :) Glad you like them. :D

Graphics made for Rosey! :)

rd1.png

rd2.png

rd4.png

I like the middle one the best of the banners, because the first one just confuses my eyes, because I don't know which picture to look at :wacko:

Great work, got anything else? :P (I haven't got anything else to do; technically supposed to be in bed by now, but I'm pretending that I'm not here :P )

Archived